17: Wanda Vision

I drew my first ever non-binary oc. Their name is Alpha, they are currently dating a girl name Atlas. Who is a ghost, yes she is des. Alpha is made entirely of ink which is why their eyes sometimes water out ink. I love them, my baby.

But here you go!!

Enjoy!!

_________

They all ran home carrying the snacks-- which Tommy dropped multiple times on the way back to his house.

After they set down the junk food, it was time to argue over what movie they should watch.

Y/n sat next to Freddie and Ariadne, while Tommy sat next to Freddie at the end of the bed.

"Can we watch princess and the frog?" Freddie asked, Tommy shook his head in annoyance.

"That's like the 8th time you've asked that." Tommy said, scrolling through Netflix.

"We could watch Wanda vision, or the conjuring II. I heard it's good." Y/n suggested. Ariadne agreed.

"Are you two fucking crazy?" Tommy asked, Freddie was pouting. All he wanted was to watch the princess and the frog.

"Pleaseeeee." Y/n pouted.

"No, I don't like horror!!" Freddie protested, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Damn ok be pussies then. What about Wanda vision?" Y/n asked, Tommy sighed.

"Sure, I'm good with that." He said as he pulled up Disney+ on the TV and put on the show.

"Toms, can you pass the crisps?" Y/n said reaching over. Tommy nodded and handed the bag to her. The show slowly started.

Everyone was quiet and very intrigued with the show, but Ariadne and Y/n exchanged a couple of chatting.

Tommy on the other hand was not the happiest about the talking. He was sad Y/n was on the other side of the bed to him.

"Heya, I move next to Ariadne? I like the end of the bed better." Freddie asked. Ariadne gladly moved for Freddie. He winked at Tommy before carrying on with the movie.

Y/n was leaned up against him. Tommy was flustered to the point where the TV sounded just like distant sounds.

He was lost in thought, and fair enough so was Y/n.

Ever since yesterday she was very tired but happy. Tommy and the others were the only thing that she was holding onto. But she wouldn't ever change that.

"Do you want your slushie?" Tommy said, grabbing the mostly melted drink from his nightstand. Y/n nodded and took the drinks and began to sip away at the Coca Cola slush.

________

Y/n had already watched the show and she was fairly very tired. Which led to her falling asleep on Tommy's shoulder.

To which the others teased Tommy.

"Ooo looks like your girlfriend fell asleep." Freddie said. Tommy blushed at the thought but shook it off.

"Shut up and let her sleep." Tommy scoffed, Freddie laughed and went back to the show. He whispered to Ariadne who glanced over at Y/n and chuckled.

"I'm surprised they aren't a couple." Ariadne said, Freddie laughed. But he was definitely not denying her.

"Anyone would mistake them for one." Freddie said.

______

Once they finished the show Tommy softly shook Y/n awake. Y/n groaned in protest and clung onto Tommy.

"Wake up, c'mon we want to watch Loki and I know you haven't watched it." Tommy whispered to her softly, y/n groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Ok, you could've just said so." She said still sleepy. Freddie and Ariadne were laughing at the sight, but stopped when Tommy shot them a glare.

"Monster munch?" Tommy asked, handing her the bag to share. She nodded and took a handful before watching as the show switched over to Loki.

________

By the end of their movie marathon they had managed to watch the entirety of Wanda Vision, Loki, and Falcon.

They were all gathered around, eating delicious curry that Tommy's mom had cooked up for the four of them.

While they were eating Tommy got a FaceTime call. It was just Tubbo which wasn't unusual, he answered it and pointed it out for everyone to see.

"Sup Tubzo!!!" Y/n said, Tubbo waved from the camera.

"Hiii Y/n!!!" Tubbo said, the rest of them waved at the camera.

"What are you guys up to?" Tubbo asked. Tommy explained what had happened and what they were doing.

"Hey I'm actually coming over to visit next week!! Ranboo is going too!!" Tubbo said. Freddie started choking. To which Tommy's mother patted his back.

"YOO!!" Freddie said, Tubbo was laughing as the four of them talked about what they should do.

The whole dinner was very eventful, Tubbo had to leave sadly since he planned to stream with Ranboo.

"Alright big guy we'll see you Monday then!!" Y/n said, saluting the camera.

"Yup!! Bye!!" Tommy said, the rest of the group waved goodbye as Tubbo waved back and hung up.

"What now?" Ariadne asked, everyone sat around Tommy's room thinking about something to do.

Freddie came up with an idea. He ran downstairs and came back up after a while of scrounging around.

"I GOT IT!!" He said holding up a finger beer bottle above his head. Ariadne put her head in her hands while Tommy was trying to make sense of what he was holding.

"What is that for?" Tommy asked, Freddie gave a sly smirk.

"Truth or dare of course." He said, everyone was already in a circle so he simply placed the bottle in the middle.

"Whoever it lands on has to do a dare. Are you ready?" Freddie asked, putting his hand on the bottle.

He quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Ariadne.

"Ariadne, truth or dare?" Freddie asked, Ariadne sighed giving in to their tomfoolery.

"Truth." Ariadne said, Freddie sighed.

"Boring but ok. Who's your least favorite friend in this friend group?" Freddie asked jokingly.

"I don't like you the most right now that's for sure." Ariadne said, Freddie made a shocked expression.

"How dare you. Just spin, I don't want to talk to you right now." Freddie said, crossing his arms and looking away, the others laughed.

Ariadne spun the bottle and it landed on Y/n.

"Y/n, Truth or dare?"

_______
It's 5:00 am goodnight. Also I have a band camp tomorrow so wish me luck. Byeeeee.

"If she doesn't play the craft. She doesn't. Get. The. Shaft!!" -Philza Minecraft

Much love to editor: Notreallythoughbro

Word count: 1003

_______