27: PHIL WATCH OUT

Ayoooo I drew slimecicle during my vacation I hope you like it. I tried out some new markers and character design for this gloopy boy. Anyway here is you content and sorry for the cliffhanger yesterday.

Enjoy!!

TW//
PTSD

_______________
"PHIL, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" Wilbur yelled. His lap was covered in the hot chocolate that he had bought earlier. Tubbo was laughing hysterically, Y/n was still in shock.

She noticed that Tommy was holding her, Y/n laughed before noticing something was wrong.

"Aw is big man Tommy scare-" Y/n noticed Tommy shaking and immediately went into action. She cupped her hands around his face and lightly shook him.

"Toms?" She said, Wilbur stopped complaining about the chocolate and looked over at the two of them. He too panicked. Along with Phil and Tubbo.

"TOMMY?" Wilbur asked as they all noticed Tommy's shaken behaviour. They could tell he was having an episode, but Tubbo didn't know what to do, and neither did Phil.

Y/n just hugged him, giving him time to cool down.

Tommy's mind raced with the clashing of his childhood, he still remembered hearing the piercing bang and the awful crack from his neck that caused him this pain.

(A little science class for you guys!! Whiplash during a car crash can cause deafness. Which in this case happened to Tommy.)

He remembered the banging of his head against the door, and him holding on to the back seat with his dear life. He remembered the glass shattering and the piercing noise that slowly faded out with a ring of the car scratch against the pavement.

He felt it all again, but Y/n managed to pull him out. He hugged her back as he heard the faint sounds of Phil apologizing and Wilbur unbuckling his seatbelt so he can hold Tommy. Tommy clung on to Y/n, while trying his best not to cry.

Tubbo was comforting him while Phil parked the car to try and calm Tommy down.

"Hey Tommy?" Y/n said hugging him, and finally the nightmare stopped. Tommy felt a tear roll down his face, to which Y/n quickly wiped away.

Wilbur opened the car door to hug Tommy as well.

"Hey, everyone is okay, you're alright," Y/n said, Tubbo nodded and tried to comfort him.

"Sorry, I'm good, don't worry I'm okay," Tommy said, Wilbur and Y/n didn't stop hugging him.

"Tommy I am so sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry I should've been paying attention. Are you o-" Phil started, Wilbur let go of Tommy.

"Don't worry about it Phil, it just caught me off guard," Tommy said, Phil still felt extremely guilty, but accepted Tommy's response.

"I think we should park somewhere to get some fresh air," Wilbur suggested. Phil nodded and turned the car back on.

Y/n still was holding Tommy, which made him a bit embarrassed but at the same time he didn't mind.

They pulled over at a convenience store to get a breather from being in the car, but it was mostly for Tommy to get some fresh air.

Tommy stepped out the car and took a deep breath, it felt nice to get a stretch.

"Hey man, are you doing good?" Tubbo asked placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tommy said, then Phil and Wilbur got out the car.

"I'm so sorry again, mate," Phil apologized hugging Tommy, he laughed and hugged him back.

"Don't worry about it Phil, it wasn't your fault," Tommy said, Phil sighed and ruffled Tommy's hair, making him laugh. Y/n came out the car with Wilbur.

"Do you guys want snacks? Phil and I can go get some while you three chill," Wilbur asked, Y/n and Tommy nodded.

"Hell Yeah!" Tubbo said running towards Phil.

"Can I come too?" Tubbo said, he winked at Tommy while running towards the others into the store. Y/n rolled her eyes. She leaned on the car and took a deep breath; Tommy did the same.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked, Tommy sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see me like that," Tommy said covering his face, Y/n chuckled.

"Oh stop it, if we don't open up to each other than what does that make us?" Y/n asked raising and eyebrow, Tommy laughed.

"I guess you are right," He sighed, Y/n chuckled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Of course I am," she said rolling her eyes. Tommy laughed and kissed her quickly, she smiled and held his hand.

They talked until they heard Tubbo yell.

"AYO, WE GOT THE SNACKS!" He yelled running with bags of chips and candy bars.

"Oh, and I got you this, Tommy," Phil said handing him two Coca Cola bottles. Tommy smiled and immediately opened the can.

"MY BRAND!" Tommy yelled before taking a big sip, Y/n laughed as everyone got back in the car.

Wilbur had gotten another hot chocolate since his last one was wasted, while Tubbo got at least 10 bags of monster munch. While Y/n was eating a bag of Walkers, Tommy was chugging down his Coca Cola.

The mood had lightened a lot since the incident, which kept things from getting awkward.

Y/n got a hold of the aux and was playing some of her favourite songs. Wilbur had fallen asleep while Tubbo and Tommy were playing uno.

"Can you not use my lap as a place for you to play card games?" Y/n asked as she switched the song. Tommy threw down a reverse.

"No, stay still I'm about to win." Tommy said, Tubbo smiled and threw down a +4.

"HAH! Take that Big T!" Tubbo said, Tommy smiled and also threw down a +4. Tubbo glared at him.

"You were saying? Oh, and uno," Tommy said holding up his card. Tubbo cursed as he grabbed 8 cards.

"And I choose green," Tommy said placing down his card, concluding the game.

"Can I play too or am I stuck as the table?" Y/n asked shuffling the deck for the boys. Tommy nodded and they started a new game.

After a while of fighting Y/n had fallen asleep, and Wilbur replaced her by controlling the aux.

"Hey Tommy? your girlfriend's asleep," Wilbur cooed at Tommy, he rolled his eyes and noticed Y/n was actually sound asleep.

Tubbo nudged Y/n lightly, so her sleepy body leaned on Tommy's shoulder.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Tubbo."

__________
Ayyyyy I love giving you cliff hangers :]

Mexican Coca Cola is the thing that's keeping me sane currently <333

Much love to editor: BlueBell1217

Word count: 1119

_______