58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You

Ah yes I drew me saying nice to the receipt because why not ehe. Anyway I got writers block for like 3 days so I'm speed running these things.

Anyway enjoy!!!

__________

Phil told everyone that they were all going to a fancy restaurant in about an hour, he told them to get ready before they left.

(F/E/N: At least Wilbur finally got to do the restaurant..)

Y/n really didn't have anything besides a thigh length skirt and a sweatshirt. She threw on the sweat shirt which was a soft purple color and the black thigh length skirt, she didn't want to go out bare legged so she put on over the knee socks.

Tommy also didn't have anything other than jeans and a plain black tee. Y/n also put on minimal makeup. She walked out the restroom running her fingers through her hair, Tommy blushed at the sight of her.

"What the fuck, why do you look nice?" Tommy asked, Y/n smiled.

"Because I always look nice, dipshit." Y/n smirked, Tommy laughed.

Everyone was dressed nicely, Ranboo was the only one who had a suit.. For some reason.

(F/E/N: Weird but pog for Ranboo)

(A/n: gender man)

The Dream Team were all just wearing jeans and a plain colored hoodie or shirt. Niki was wearing a nice black dress that fitted her waist very nicely. Jack was wearing the same thing he usually does, jeans and a plain blue shirt.

Ariadne was wearing a loose white collar shirt with a pair of black jeans. Wilbur was the only guy who actually had style, he wore a collar shirt under a brown plaid vest and dark brown suit pants.

(F/E/N: me in pajamas O.O)

(A/n: me writing at like midnight)

_________

Once they arrived at the restaurant Y/n marveled at the architecture in just one restaurant. The floor was a very pretty white. Everyone was underdressed for the occasion, except for Ranboo and Niki.

(F/E/N: But Phil knew where they were going he should have dressed better— ALSO WTF IS MY QUEEN NIKI WEARING)

A lovely gentleman escorted everyone to their table, which was positioned perfectly at the piano. Which was bare with no players.

Everyone sat down and quickly marbled at the furniture, and the menu looked amazing. Y/n marveled at the delicate silver and beautiful architecture that housed her.

"This place looks amazing." Ariadne gasped. Freddie nodded looking up at the arched roof and the paintings which were carefully detailed.

"This place is so fancy." Wilbur said. Niki nodded looking around.

"I mean do we have a budget?" Ranboo asked concerned looking at the prices of the menu.

"I mean we all are splitting the bill. Well just the adults because obviously you can't pay. So eat as much as you can before Wilbur cries." Phil said. Y/n snickered as she glazed around the menu.

"I'm poor Phil, please Dadza do not do this to me." Jack said, Phil laughed.

"No you have enough money, and it really can't get too bad." Phil reassured, Jack groaned and looked back at the expensive menu.

(F/E/N: OH TRUST ME PHIL IT CAN GET SO BAD-)

(A/n: the children will go batshit.)