8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me

Drew more Wilby :D. Anyway chapters might be more randomly published. Because I have an editor and I don't like to over work people I'm not paying so whenever they are ready I'll publish.

Anyway hope you enjoy and maybe if anyone wants I could get another editor to do every other chapter.

Anyway if you're interested dm me.

Enjoy!!!

_____________

"Are you okay?" Asked Tommy, genuinely concerned. Y/n nodded, still breathless.

"Uh.. yeah, thank you." She said, finally getting a word in. He sighed in relief and then they crossed the street non-illegally. Or without getting run over.

"So I didn't want to bring this up, but when you were talking to the principal about your parent-" Tommy was cut off by Y/n chuckling.

"Yeah, I lied. My mom is deaf and my dad is dead, but I do have a step dad. I just fucking hate him." Y/n said laughing, trying to hide her anger for her step dad.

"Why's that?" Asked Tommy, Y/n sighed.

"Many reasons, you probably wouldn't understand, but that's ok. Anyways enough about me, how about you? How's life treating you?" Y/n said, walking in form of Tommy walking backwards to try and make conversation. Once again not paying attention to where she was walking.

"Oh, at home it's good. But so far life's been pretty good, well except the whole 'being deaf' thing." Tommy said. Y/n stumbled on her footing before laughing.

"I probably shouldn't walk backwards." She said, walking back side by side Tommy. Tommy was laughing.

"Were you born deaf? My mom was." Y/n said. Tommy cleared his throat.

"I lost my hearing when I was 7, in a car accident." Tommy sighed. Y/n let out a sad 'oh'.

"I'm sorry, that's horrible." Y/n said, trying image how traumatizing that must have been.

"It's why I don't like driving anywhere. It's fucking terrifying." Tommy said, flinching as a car zoomed past.

"Damn..." Y/n said, lost for words. Tommy cleared his throat again.

"Anyways- I'm so glad you know sign language. Freddie has been trying to learn but it's not the smoothest." Tommy said laughing. Y/n chuckled to herself.

"That's the benefit of being my friend." Y/n said proudly. Tommy chuckled grinning.

"Don't get too full of yourself." Tommy said laughing. Y/n chuckled.

"And don't be too rude." She said laughing. Tommy rolled his eyes still laughing.

"This is it." Tommy said, stopping Y/n to show her his house. Which was pretty big. Tommy opened the gate to his house, slowly pushing it. He then walked up to the steps and opened the door with a spare house key that he kept in his backpack.

"MOM!! IM HOME, AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!!" He yelled from the house. A giddy women ran down the stairs to greet Y/n.

"WHY HELLO!!!" She said happily, putting on her sandals and running downstairs to let the both of them in.

"Hello." Y/n said, smiling nervously. Tommy's mom greeted Y/n happily.

"Why hello, who are you?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh I'm Y/n, I'm guessing you are Mrs. Simons." Y/n said, Tommy's mom chuckled sweetly.

"Yup that's me! It's so fun to see Tommy finally bringing a girl over." She said poking fun at Tommy. He rolled his eyes and threw his backpack on the couch.

"Mum don't embarrass me." Tommy said, not amused by his mother's enthusiasm.

"Oh don't be rude now, we have a guest! Please come in, it's cold outside." She said, closing the door behind Y/n.

"You can set you backpack down anywhere." Tommy's mom said. Y/n nodded gratefully and placed her backpack down next to Tommy's.

"Ok let's go Y/n." Said Tommy, grabbing Y/n away from his mom before she could say anything.

"If you need anything just yell!!!" She said. Y/n smiled saying 'thanks' as she was dragged upstairs by an embarrassed Tommy.

"She seems sweet." Y/n said plopping on the bed. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"A little too sweet sometimes." Tommy said. Y/n laughed. Although she held in the sorrow that was thrown over her. She never talked to her mom like that. And probably never would.

"What are yo-" Y/n started before being cut off by Tommy laughing at a Dm he had on his pc.

"Sorry, I'm on my pc. Would you like to see?" He asked getting up. Y/n nodded and sat down on the chair.

"Wow, I've never actually seen one of these!" Y/n said, marveling about the three huge monitors and the glowing box next to her. Which she assumed was the actual computer. But what caught her eye the most was the mic and camera.

"What's with the studio set up?" She asked jokingly. Tommy laughed nervously.

"Oh nothing." Tommy said. Y/n didn't really believe he did nothing with such a set up.

"Hm, I'll let that slide for now." She said chuckling. Tommy laughed and bent over to type on the computer. Y/n was taken aback at how close Tommy actually was.

"Do you want to meet one of my friends?" Tommy beamed. Y/n snapped out of it and nodded.

He clicked on something. It read:

Ringing Wilbur Soot

She had no idea who this Wilbur was, but she was excited. The ringing stopped and the guy's pfp glowed, as if he was talking.

"Oh, you'll need headphones." Tommy said, grabbing black and red headphones and putting them on Y/n's head.

"Hello?" She asked, adjusting her head set. She heard a grunt from the other line.

"Who is this? Tommy explain." The other guy said, he was obviously much older.

"Oh I'm Y/n, I'm Tom's friend from school." She said. The guy coughed as if choking.

"Tom's?" He asked laughing. Tommy bent over again and unplugged the headphones.

"Here I'll put it on speaker." He said as bent over to Y/n to plug soemthing in. Soon enough they heard him laughing.

"So, you're Tommy's friend?" He asked slyly. Tommy scoffed.

"I can hear you now Will, so be nice." Tommy said. He looked down towards Y/n. "You be nice too." Tommy said. Y/n chuckled.

'Alright." Y/n said sarcastically. She fidgeted with the mic as she racked her brain for something to talk about.

"Never thought I would see 'The Tommy' with a girl." Wilbur said, teasing Tommy.

"Ok you can be mean, I change my mind." 

_____________________________

If you didnt see the earlier announcement then I'll send it here.

Hey!!! I'm looking ofr new editors so if you would like to volunteer to do daily chapters just answer this servey!!!

https://forms.gle/bNc1zRKfcHXw8CSG7

Rules--I will be writing everything and creating the story line.-Suggestions are appreciated. -You must have an email so I can send you the chapters-I post daily so pull up your sleeves if you want to do this!!-And you will be credited on the chapters :)-And if you ask nicely I could aslo help you on anything you want!!

Just type out the link or go to my bio.

Titties and kitties.

Word count: 1163

_______________________