20: Sleepover

I gift you chocy milk my chidlren. Ok goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________

"It's complicated, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with-... nevermind." Y/n stopped herself, she realized how she could hurt Tommy but she was still trembling. She didn't know what to do.

"Can you at least tell me about your bruises?" Tommy signed back, he was trying to stay as gentle and distant as possible. As to not agitate her or make her uncomfortable. Which was slightly working. At least he thought.

"Step Dad." that was all Y/n signed, but it was enough to strike fear and despair onto Tommy's face.

"Your dad did this to you?" Tommy signed in disbelief, this whole time he had no idea. He clenched his fist but noticed Y/n's fear and calmed himself down.

"Step dad." Y/n corrected, Tommy inhaled sharply. He didn't know what to do, but all he could do was listen.

"Here my mom has some makeup you can use to cover it up." Tommy said, breaking the silence between them. He opened one of the cabinets and found a small makeup kit.

"Here, I'll tell the others that you ate something funny and threw up." Tommy said, hugging Y/n. her blank face of sorrow slightly turned into a small smile.

"Thanks Toms." She said hugging him back, Tommy nodded and pulled away.

"I have to get back with the others." Tommy said, Y/n nodded with a soft smile.

Tommy walked over to the door and slowly opened it, ready to walk out. But Y/n felt something wash over her, she ran over to Tommy and kissed his cheek. As a gift of thanks. Tommy stood in the doorway stunned.

"Thanks again." She said, Tommy snapped out of his stunned face and returned the favor with a smile.

"No problem, I'll see you in a bit." Tommy said before closing the door behind him.

___________

"Is Y/n alright?" Freddie asked as Tommy came through the doorway.

"What? Oh yeah, Y/n got a little bit of a stomach bug and had to throw up, she'll be fine though." Tommy lied, Freddie nodded.

"Hopefully she's ok." Ariadne said concerned, Tommy nodded.

"Yeah don't worry she should be fine in a little bit." Tommy said, the both of them sighed in relief.

__________________________

After a little break Y/n came back, the bruises were completely covered up. Which gave Tommy a wave of relief.

"What time is it?" Freddie asked, opening his phone. He was lying on the ground with his phone in hand. He didn't even notice Y/n was back.

"Oh he Y/n, you alright? Tommy told me about your stomach bug." Freddie said, sitting up to face Y/n.

"I'm great , don't worry, I should be fine Tommy got me some gum." Y/n said, grabbing a pack of gum she had bought earlier.

"ooooOOOooo Tommy's being a gentleman?" Freddie choed at the couple, the both of them blushed.

"OH YOU SHUT IT FREDDIE!!" Tommy said, his face was bright red, which amused the others.

Y/n sat next to Tommy while veryone discussed what they should do.

"We could call Wilbur, maybe Tubbo is free." Tommy said, grabbing his phone from his hand.

"Call Tubbo." Freddie said, Tommy nodded and rang him. The phone buzzed until a voice from the other side of the line started to speak.

"Hello?" Tubbo asked on the other line, Tommy cleared his throat.

"HEY BIG MAN!!!" Tommy exclaimed, Tubbo yelped.

"YOU SCARED ME!!!" Tubbo yelled at Tommy, everyone was in a fit of laughter.

"Tubbo, I'm with my Araidne, Freddie and Y/n. We wanted to include you in our sleep over." Tommy said, Tubbo gasped.

"I'M IN A SLEEPOVER???!!!!" Tubbo beamed, Tommy laughed before replying.

"Yeah you are." He said, Tubbo gasped even louder.

"YESSSSS!!!!!!! HI GUYS I'M IN A SLEEPOVER!!!" Tubbo yelled in excitement, Tommy's laughter boomed over the others.

"What are you guys doing?" Tubbo asked after everyone had calmed down.

"Oh we were playing Truth or Dare, but we got bored and wanted to talk to you." Freddie said, Ariadne nodded.

"You know what would be fun?" Tubbo said, everyone turned their attention to the boy on the phone.

"We should all meet up, like the Dream team, Wilbur, Phil, Niki, etcetera." Tubbo suggested, Tommy gasped.

"I COULD VLOG IT!!!!" Tommy said, Tubbo nodded.

"Yes we all know how much the big man loves to vlog." Tubbo saud, everyone nodded. Tommy loved to add in every conversation how much he wished he could go out with everyone and vlog.

"OOoo sounds fun." Y/n said, everyone nodded in agreement.

"I still haven't met all of the Dream team, I met gogy but that's it. I haven't met Niki. I've only met Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur, George, and Phil. But that's it." Y/n said.

"Well you'll meet them when we go on this vlog vacation, I mean Winter break is coming up. I'm down for 2 weeks in the snow." Freddie said, everyone nodded.

"I haven't met any of them, but I;m not sure my parents would let me. You know, it's strict." Aruaidne said sadly, everyone sighed.

"Well all help to convince them don't worry." Tommy said, everyone agreed with determination to have the best winter break of their lives.

"Well then I'll discuss it with my parents, and we'll see who can come along." Tommy added on, everyone nodded happily.

"Then it's a road trip!!!" Tubbo said before singing the song 'road trip', Tommy joined in shortly after.

"All of you are idiots." Y/n sighed, Ariadne was laughing at their manic stupidity as they all fought over who would end up crashing the car. Which ultimately ended up with Tommy being the key answer.

"It's ok Y/n would keep him under control." Tubbo smirked, Y/n glared at him before flipping him off.

"Don't be an asshole now that you got invited to the sleepover." Y/n said, Tubbo gulped.

"Apparently she'll keep everyone in line, I bet she could get the Dream team under control too." Freddie said laughing.

"All of you are idiots I swear." Ariadne scoffed before going into a fit of laughter.

"Ay welcome to the friend group!!!"

_________________________

Here is a mix of angst and happy, hope you enjoyed!!!!

CHOCY MILK BUT WITH TITS

Much love to editor: notreallythoughbro

Word count: