10: Science Homework

I drew slimcicle. And I don't care what anyone says or theorizes but c!slimecicle has done NO wrong and you can't change my mind. He is my gloopy boi and we must forever take care of him.

An can we all agree that c!wilbur is bisexual. Ok thanks byeeeeeee

____________

Freddie observed the couple as they marveled at the superheroes fighting. Still snuggled up against each other.

Despite them just barely meeting, he shipped it.

Y/n on the other hand was blushing, trying her best to sway her mind from Tommy who was practically pressing his body against hers.

She didn't mind it though.

Tommy was clueless on the other hand. He was star struck at the actors on the screen, which made things less awkward-- which y/n appreciated.

About halfway through the movie, Tommy's mum came in with a plate of biscuits and monster munch.

"Would any of you like one?" She asked sweetly. Tommy nodded and she placed the bowl next to him.

"You three have fun." She said, eyeing the couple sitting next to each other.

"Thank you Mrs. Simons." Y/n said sweetly, the mother smiled softly.

"No need for the formalities, you can call me Sarah." She said sweetly. Tommy just wanted to watch the movie.

"Oh, thank you Sarah." Y/n said. Tommy's mom nodded as she closed the door behind her.

Tommy turned the movie back on, everyone re-engaged in the movie, but with snacks.

__________

After the movie had ended, Freddie had to leave sadly, but y/n decided to sleep over.

She never wanted to go back home, ever.

"Don't we have homework?" Y/n asked, Tommy shot up in his seat.

"Shit, you're right." Tommy said, grabbing his backpack off the floor.

"I know we don't have art or English homework." Tommy said, reaching into his pack.

"But we do have science. Shit, it's Newton's law again." Tommy said with a pencil in hand, staring at the paper.

"Oh, I finished most of mine in class, you can copy me, then we can finish the rest together." Y/n said, sliding over her paper. Tommy sat there stunned.

"Are you sure?" He asked pushing the paper back to Y/n. She slid it back and nodded.

"Yes, my pleasure. Just tell me when you're done." She said walking back over to the bed.

"Alright, I will." He said, scribbling down his thoughts on the paper.

__________

After Tommy had finished, the both of them had sat down on the bed analyzing, trying to genuinely find the answer for each question.

Y/n had a pen in her mouth slightly nibbling on it as she thought to herself. Tommy wasn't paying attention anyway, although he was trying, with no doubt in mind he couldn't sway his eyes from marveling at Y/n's soft face.

Her eyes glistened when she found an answer to a question, and her smile shimmered when she got an idea.

Tommy didn't notice until now, her face was just- Never mind, he thought. He looked back at his paper biting the inside of his cheek, trying to distract himself.

He thought to himself the same thing over and over again. Maybe he was just stupid for possibly having feelings for her, maybe he only liked her because she was a female who actually was kind to him, but he knew they should just stay friends.

Ok, the three rules should be established.

"Hey Y/n?" Tommy asked, y/n broke out of her train of thought.

"Yeah?" She asked, pulling the pen out of her mouth.

"Can we have three rules?" Asked Tommy, Y/n nodded, turning her body to him.

"One, Don't tell anyone about my streaming. Two, stand up for each other. And three, no feelings." Tommy said, his tongue feeling bitter at the last rule. Y/n nodded.

"Deal. Just me, you and Freddie." Y/n said, Tommy nodded.

"Uh, yeah, movie trio." Tommy said, Y/n gasped.

"Funny movie trio, I love that." Y/n said in awe, Tommy laughed.

"Anyways you still haven't done number 6, hurry up." She said, smacking him on his

head with a pen. He chuckled and went back to his paper, but not entirely.

__________

Once they both finished the long assignment, Tommy was set on just listening to music and vibing.

"What should we listen to?" Tommy asked while lying down on the bed, tapping his hand on the sheets.

"Do you like arctic monkeys?" Y/n asked, Tommy shook his head.

"Who are they?" Tommy asked, pulling out his phone to search them up.

"Which song do you want to listen to?" Tommy asked, handing me his phone. I searched up a specific song.

"I like Arabella." Y/n said, handing the phone back to him.

He nodded and handed Y/n an AirPod. They both lied down, listening to the electric guitar's melodic beats.

"This is good." Tommy said, Y/n smiled.

"I knew you'd like it." Y/n said, closing her eyes, bobbing her head to the beat, humming the chorus, and whispering the words every now and then.

After the song finished, the next song in the album started to play.

"Wait." Y/n said taking out her ear bud, Tommy did the same.

"I saw a piano when I first came into the house. Do you play?" Y/n asked, turning over to Tommy.

"Oh- yeah, I do. Well I used to but after I lost most of my hearing, I kinda stopped. With all music actually." He said, y/n apologized for bringing up such a topic, but Tommy insisted it was ok.

"I could play you something." Tommy said, Y/n nodded happily.

"Yes! I would love to hear." Y/n said, sitting up and handing back the ear bud.

They both made their ways downstairs, towards the black baby grand piano. Tommy sat down and began to play the wii shop theme.

"Wow, really that song?" Y/n said laughing, Tommy glared at her.

"It's my favorite song on the piano." He said, pretending to be offended, Y/n laughed.

"I know how to play too." Y/n said, sitting down next to him.

"Really?"

"Yup"

____________
Hola, adios.

*Gae noises*

Thanks to editor 

Word count: 965

Sorry for shorter chapter!!

________