Cԋαρƚҽɾ 39: Cɾყ Fσɾ Yσυ.

March 14, 1994

Being that the guys had a busy week, everybody crashed inside their hotel rooms fast asleep except for Devante. He was in creative mode and couldn't seem to put down his and pen and paper. Even while promoting a album, he was ready to start working on a new one.

He been feeling real good lately, and wanted to write it all down like he always did.

The bathroom door opened and Ranae finally came out from taking a shower. She had on her usual pajamas, silky shorts with a tank top to match. She was ready to crawl into bed too but noticed De over by the desk, bobbing his head as if music was playing.

"You ready for the awards tomorrow night?" She asked, going over to sit right on his lap, bridal style.

"Yeah I guess, even more ready for the after party though." He smirked at her, glad she gave in to come down with them once again. All he was thinking about was what happened the first time he brought her to a after party.

"Of course you are." She playfully rolled her eyes "I'm just ready to see some more stars, hopefully I run into Tevin Campbell this time." She wished.

"If you say that one more time." De through his head back causing her to giggle. She's been mentioning the singer all week.

His beeper went off once again for the sixth time tonight, and as he did before, he ignored it. Ranae noticed how he hasn't been checking it too, but she decided to leave it alone. She did have questions though, plenty.

It's not even just his beeper, someone's been blowing up the house phone before they left for California, but Donald Seemed to only answer when Ranae wasn't around.

"Whatever." She nudged him and finally acknowledge the notepad "What you working on?"

"Some new music, I been in a writing mood all week."

"Your always in the writing mood, you couldn't wait till you got back to New York to do this?"

He squeezed her sides "You don't get it, I need to write right then and there or else them ideas gone leave my head." She looked down to look at the lyrics he wrote down so far "And yes I do admit it, nothing can get with it, when it comes to feeling good, your love is so addictive." De read them out loud anyway.

"Mmmh, how sweet..." She mumbled.

He chuckled and suddenly stood up, still carrying her "You know it's crazy I'm writing songs about good loving when I ain't had any of that in a while." He playfully plopped her down on the bed, hovering over her.

"When I'm ready for some good loving again, I'll let you know." She gave him a petty smirk.

He smacked his lips "It's been two months now Ranae, a man has needs." He told her and she just shrugged "What you think gone happen if you keep avoiding our lil sessions? I ain't gone have no choice but to go and get it somewhere else."

Ranae raised her brow "How do I know you haven't been doing that anyway?"

"I haven't actually, I'm not trying to sleep with nobody but you." He assured her, being more than honest "You making it hard though since I ain't getting none, I know you be in the mood for it sometimes too."