Cԋαρƚҽɾ 58: Lσʋҽ U 4 Lιϝҽ.

December 9, 1996

Since it was the season to be jolly, Devante figured he should throw a nice house party at his mansion, just to really get into the spirit. He had a nice white Christmas tree standing 8 feet tall in his living room, decorated with lots of lights and bulbs, along with stockings over the fireplace.

He really wasn't the kind to go all out during the holidays, mainly because he really never got much for Christmas, but now he had to admit how exciting it was during this time of month. Trina was the main one to get him in the mood for all of this, she didn't wanna keep walking up to his empty house that didn't at least have a Christmas wreath on the door.

Now that Devante had a kid, he didn't mind fixing the place up to feel a little more welcoming.

"I ain't gone lie, I miss Ranae lil smart mouth ass." Joel suddenly said to Dalvin, sipping his drink as music blared throughout the house.

"I do too, it's different as hell without her popping up around here, probably ready to cuss De out for entertaining some chicks." They both snickered at the truthful statement, witnessing it one too many times.

Watching all of their fights and arguments caused them to have headaches though.

Dalvin wasn't on board with the relationship Ranae and Donald had at first, the age gap was his first disagreement with it. He felt his brother only wanted somebody around to keep him company and to fuck on. With Ranae being young and naive at the moment, she actually fell for it. The more she came around though, the less timid Dalvin started to act around her. She was a cool girl, but Dalvin wanted better for her.

Seeing just how things went down between the two whenever there was an issue, he wanted them to end the whole fiasco of a relationship right then and there. Devante was becoming too obsessive and controlling, and both seemed to become even crazier over the other.

It was a shit show, and that's coming from people who were on the outside.

The band was just glad the two were able to break away from each other, for good. It might've took a while and for Donald to go to prison, but now everyone is back to doing their own thing.

"I guess he giving that Trina chick all his attention now." Jojo continued the conversation.

Dalvin nodded, also taking notice of how the two suddenly started to become closer "Yeah they talk. It's not a intimate relationship but I'm sure they'll get there soon, being how up each other ass they seem to be all of a sudden."

"That's crazy, she was the side chick and she still trying to work her way up to being official, even after Devante wasn't really interested in her."

"Shit, that's how some women be." Dalvin shrugged a shoulder "Aside from them taking care of they kid together, I want my bro to actually take a break from relationships and focus on himself. He said he would."

"He actually has been focusing on himself, for months now. De ain't been doing no crazy shit, just minding his business. I think he a need a break from that type of shit too, but he a grown man. If he want some pussy then he gone get him some." He shrugged and finished his drink.

"True, but hopefully he don't get none that turns his ass crazy again." Dalvin joked and the two snickered amongst themselves.