Cԋαρƚҽɾ 14: Fσɾҽʋҽɾ ɱყ ʅαԃყ ρƚ 2.

June 3, 1992

Ranae stood in her bathroom looking in the mirror with her puffy red eyes from crying. For the first time in what felt like forever she was finally home alone and was ready to do what she had to do. Once she found out she was pregnant with Devante's child she had Crystal on speed dial to tell her the news.

They had a talk about if the abortion was something she really wanted to do, Ranae said it herself that she didn't have a choice. There was no and or buts about it, this baby was going to cause a lot of problems and air out the little scandal between her and Donald.

The same day Ranae found out she was pregnant, she booked a doctors appointment for the next day and brung Crystal along with her. She even tried calling Donald but he hung up on her right after throwing a hissy fit.

Turning on the cold water, she filled the cup up and held the abortion pill in her hand. Ranae didn't mind having a child of her own but now wasn't the right time and definitely not with the right person. This was the last thing she wanted to be doing at such a young age. Graduation was just in a few days and stressed was the last thing she wanted to be.

Placing the pill in her mouth she wasted no time drinking the water and quickly swallowing it all together, throwing her head back. She took deep breaths and sat the cup down and wiped her mouth. Ranae's doctor told her what to expect after taking the pill, it was a matter of time until she started cramping and bleeding. Just the thought of what was going to happen had her on the verger of tears.

She walked back into her bedroom and shutter the door before crawling into bed. She curled up and just stared at her wall ready to go into deep thoughts until her telephone started to ring.

Ranae groaned but answered it anyway "Hello?"

"Hey nae nae......I heard what happened" Tarika's voice came through the phone sounding worried "We all did and we're worried"

"Crystal told you?"

"Yeah but don't be mad at her, none of us are judging you and we know better than to tell a single soul" Tarika said being as honest as she can but Ranae didn't even care if they knew at this point "I know it's hard for you to be going through all of this right now but I'm letting you know your girls are here for you"

A half smile crept across Ranae's face "Thanks"

"So what's going on now? How you feeling?"

"I still feel a bit sick but I just took the abortion pill, I can't believe any of this is happening right now" She shook her head in shame.

"Did you at least tell Devante yet?"

Ranae rolled her eyes "No I haven't yet, last time I tried to but he didn't even wanna speak to me and I didn't have time for that"

"What you mean he didn't wanna speak to you? Trouble in paradise or something?"

If only she knew the whole story...Ranae kept it to herself that her and Donald were in a five day relationship. The last time her friends seen the two of them together was at prom so maybe they still think it's peaches and cream for her and Donald. None of them know the reason he's mad is because he couldn't get his way with Ranae.