Cԋαρƚҽɾ 10:

March 10, 1992

Tonight was the night of the soul train awards and the group was more than excited to show up. They were anxious to meet a few other celebrities who they would probably work with in the future, but they had to keep their cool. For the first time they were nominated for four awards and would be performing their hit single forever my lady.

As usual the guys would show up dressed in all black leather with snapbacks and chains while Donald had his signature black shades on covering his hazel eyes. Once the group pulled up in their limousine they saw how packed the red carpet was with all the flashes going off from the photographers making them more thrilled.

The driver let them out and their bodyguards were right behind them while making their way to the red carpet for pictures. They posed for a few photos and even ran into Al B sure, who helped write forever my lady with Devante.

Almost everyone was going crazy at the fact that Jodeci was there though they were basically new artist

Almost everyone was going crazy at the fact that Jodeci was there though they were basically new artist. The album did that good so they really weren't surprise with all the love they were getting on the carpet.

"You performing tonight?" Dalvin asked Al B while making their way into the auditorium.

He shook his head and fixed up his suit "Naw I'm just here to have fun, y'all coming to the after party though?"

"Who after party?" Devante finally opened his mouth adjusting his shades.

"Heavy D's, he's always throwing these wild ass house parties after a show" He told the guys and the all glanced between each other "Come through and help y'all selves to food, drinks, and women" He chucked.

"He doesn't even know us" JoJo said.

"Since when does that matter at a party? Anybody and everybody be showing up to these Hollywood parties, I just trying to make sure y'all come and have a good time"

"We'll come through for sure" K-ci assured him fixing his SnapBack.

Unlike the rest of the group, Donald didn't really care for parties like that. He'll go to a few if it was necessary or if he felt like he hasn't been out in a while. To him, he doesn't feel the need to show up or throw a party for everything. Plenty would be surprised to find out that Devante was a homebody.

.................................

After their performance of forever my lady the guys were hyped up for the rest of the show. They interacted with so many of their peers in the industry and even got invited to a few other after parties though they already planned to swing by to Heavy D's.

The performance was good but them winning their first soul train was the icing on the cake. It's what they deserved and it was just the beginning, they had plenty of more to come.