Cԋαρƚҽɾ 17:

August 19, 1992

Ranae wasn't surprised at all that her friends wanted to hit up the concert that was taking place tonight here in Miami. The hammer tour was still going on with Boyz ll men, TLC, and of course Jodeci and ranae already knew who they were thirsty to see. Surprisingly the guys tagged along since they didn't want to stay in their hotel room all day, the one and only Tarika were able to get them all tickets right then and there. The famous line she always uses is that she has connections which she's proved multiple times.

Like usual, Tarika was able to get backstage passes but this time Ranae didn't care. Of course her and her friends were still fans of the guys but Ranae doesn't know how to feel about Donald anymore. She doesn't hate him or anything but just wanna keep her distance after everything that happened recently. She can't say the same for devante being that he's been paging her nonstop till this day. Clearly not getting the memo that she doesn't want to speak to him, he keeps leaving her voicemails hoping she would contact him.

This man even tried to fly her out to Texas last month while they was on tour just to spend a little time with her. She wasn't falling for it though, Donald had the power of having any chick he wanted in a instance so the fact he keeps coming back trying to get Ranae attention is a mystery, even to her.

Walking into the packed venue, the crew looked over a crowd of heads to see TLC jamming to their song Ain't 2 proud 2 beg. Crystal and Kiara instantly started rapping the hook "Yo if I need it in the morning or the middle of the night, I ain't 2 proud 2 beg!"

"Freaky asses" Ricky joked with them.

Alicia shook her head while trying to get a good view "Tarika girl ima need to have a talk with your peeps, I thought we would at least have a spot in the front" She complained over the music giving her the side eye but the other girls agreed.

"It's y'all fault for making us late! We could try to squeeze to the front though"

"Yeah because I wanna be front and center when Jodeci comes out, hopefully my baby Dalvin spots me" Monique said being the first to squeeze through random people and the crew followed. They earned a few mugs and almost got into it with a few folks who didn't like them shoving themselves to the front of the crowd.

"I swear if that man Cedric come out with just his draws on I'm walking out" Ranae randomly blurted out making the crew laugh since they knew he was the one that would do something like that.

The girls bobbed their heads to the music while the guys tried cat calling some ladies in the audience. Not Ricky though, Tarika had a tight grip on him enjoying the show. Ranae couldn't seem to stop glancing over at Jarvis conversing with randoms, he was smiling as if the conversation was that good. She shook her head getting jealous but didn't want to admit that to herself.

After TLC were done performing their set list it was time for Jodeci to hit the stage thanks to announcer announcing them. The younger girls in the crowd started going crazy while the older ones was just pleased by seeing boyz ll men first. Ranae gave a few petty claps but didn't scream her lungs out like she usually did with her girls.

The guys walked out in their usual attire, leather outfits and dark shades singing their song Stay.

"Don't talk, just listen" Devante deep voice echoed into the mic and all the girls screamed. Ranae smirked a little and watched him start out the song "First of all I have to be honest with you baby...I lied when I told you I never wanted to see you again, can you please stay? just for tonight? And maybe we can do something like make love watch the sunrise or listen to jojo, k-ci, sing us a verse" He licked his pink plumped lips make all kind of faces and ranae couldn't help but to giggle.