Cԋαρƚҽɾ 47: Fυɳ 2 ɳιƚҽ.

July 18, 1995

When Donald got the letter in the mail, notifying him that Ranae renewed the restraining order, he could've spit fire. He felt like a complete fool that night, and was so close to doing something that would really put him behind bars. He debated with himself for hours, figuring if he should just pay her a visit and show his ass.

De had too much to lose though, and Dalvin had to constantly remind him just that.

After reading the words on that paper, Devante completely dropped the situation, for now. He started to go out more often, drinking, smoking, partying and everything else under the sun. Just to get his mind off of it.

He grew tired of mopping around about everything that took place and finally decided to wash his hands with it. There was nothing else left for him to do. Donald couldn't see himself waiting another year just to try and get back into contact with Ranae. He doesn't have the patience.

He has a whole life outside of her, and he was starting to act like it.

It's been a minute since he actually enjoyed going out and mingling with every girl he bumped into, he did that anyway, which broke Ranae. Now that she wasn't in the picture, he didn't have any consequences to deal with. He was starting to come out of the dark and feel like his old self again.

"How y'all doing tonight?" Dalvin spoke into the mic while having the spotlight on him.

Tonight the band decided to throw an album release party for their new album, The show, the after party, the hotel. All four was excited to release it, especially Devante who felt he put his all into this.

"Check it out, we wanna thank all y'all for coming out to support us. I'm grateful we still got fans sticking around till this day. Make sure y'all go out and buy the album, and hopefully y'all enjoy every track we all came together to create." He said before everyone applauded him.

All except Devante, he just shook his head, thinking about how bad his little brother was at giving speeches. He could've been on the mic, but he was too busy sweat talking the groupies at the bar.

He had them wrapped right around his finger, and he was proud of it.

"So are you gonna buy us drinks tonight?" Once chick asked, giving Devante the bedroom eyes. She was damn near drunk already.

"Hell yeah, I'll do more than just buy y'all a couple of drinks." He winked at her. She raised her brows, knowing where his head was at.

"Ok big baller!" Another one cheered causing the girls to giggle.

"So what do you plan on doing when the party is over?"

"I don't want the party to be over, we can keep it going all night, but whenever the club does close, how about y'all find y'all way back to my crib?"

"Ooouu an invite. Should I feel special?" She questioned him with a slight smirk. De knew where she was trying to go with this conversation.

Devante doesn't see why she should feel special, she wasn't the first to get in his bed, and she won't be the last. It was evident that these chicks wanted to have some fun with him, but that's all it'll be on his end. He's pretty sure they knew that too, who in they right mind would take a groupie serious anyway.