Cԋαρƚҽɾ 55: Lҽƚ'ʂ Dσ Iƚ Aʅʅ.

April 27, 1996

"bon appétit."Ranae said sitting a plate of French toast, eggs, and bacon in front of Jarvis, along with a glass of orange juice. She's been making sure to feed him full course meals everyday, being that he's been asleep for four months. He missed having home cooked meals, even if it meant stuffing his face until his stomach started to hurt. He rather have this then hospital food though.

Being that Jarvis had a head injury, he had to stay in the hospital an extra two weeks before they could send him back home. Nobody believed that he would be able to function properly after experiencing what he did, it was a miracle he even woke up remembering his first and last name. Ranae didn't know what she would do if Jarvis was to lose his memories.

He might've remembered most things, but till this day he doesn't recall what happened the night he even got into a car crash. Nor what happened the week before. The nurses said that was completely normal for coma patients, but hopefully everything will start to come back to him soon.

With time, his bruises healed but some were still a bit visible, especially the one on his temple. He still had a bandage wrapped around his wrist and fingers, but it didn't seem to be bothering him too much.

Overall she was just happy to have him back home, the home that they both shared.

"Thank you." He gave a soft smile before placing his hand over her stomach, gently rubbing it. Ranae found it so cute whenever he would randomly do that. Being that Ranae would be due anytime next month, it sucked that Jarvis missed out on half of her pregnancy. He hated that, but what was more important was him being there whenever she gives birth "I can't wait to meet her." Jarvis cooed before sending a kiss to her stomach.

"I know, I still can't believe we're really about to have a child." Ranae smiles, nervously.

She was genuinely happy about bringing a baby into the world, especially with Jarvis, but motherhood was something totally new to her, and that was nerve wrecking. It was all happening so fast, and even if she wasn't prepared, she would have to make the best of it. In her head, for her to be the best mom, she needed to be in a healthy and loving environment. Ranae had just that, with her family and friends, so she really had nothing to worry about.

"You thought about any baby names?" He asked.

Ranae sighed and sat next to him, trying to remember all the names she went through "I couldn't really think of any good ones, and I wanted us to come up with something together." She shrugged.

"I remember you coming up with Reginald, when you were so sure it would be a boy." He chuckled and shook his head "Little Reggie."

Ranae playfully rolled her eyes "I'm gonna have my little Reggie later on down the road, thank you very much."

"Speaking of, don't you owe me ten dollars? I could've sworn we made a bet." He thought of, and remembered how he betted on a girl.

"Really baby? Your still on my case about that..."

"A bet is a bet."

She grabbed his chin and rubbed it, in a seductive manner "I'll give you something better than a ten dollar bill, alright?"

"Deal." He simply said, biting his lip at her.