Cԋαρƚҽɾ 4: U & I.

October 7, 1991

Ranae and her girls finally pulled up to the school, lapped up in her brothers car. He parked down the street and let them all out "Thanks for getting us here on time" Ranae said sarcastically before closing the door.

He chuckled and rolled the window down "No problem, just make sure yawl find a ride home" He smirked before quickly pulling off.

"He's a dick!" Kiara said walking ahead of all of them.

Monique passed her when she started jogging to the school entrance like a goof ball "Come on yawl! We probably missing the guest" She reminded them and the five of them ran behind her to the front doors.

Walking further into the school they made their way to the big gym where half the school was. Luckily none of the guest started performing yet or even showed up yet so they didn't miss much.

"Where the hell is the guest?" Tarika asked scamming the room "They better not had stood us up"

"Girl hush they'll be here" Ranae said "What you need to worry about is Mr.Sanchez fine ass making his way over here to obviously you" She bumped her up some.

Ricky Sanchez was one of the most good looking guys in school. He was a gentlemen and you would never hear anything bad about him. He stays out of drama and is very friendly. Little do yawl know, Ricky's been trying to get with Tarika for some months now but she continued to friend zone him. Maybe tonight her mood will change.

"What's up Tata?" He smirked grabbing her hand and the girls raised their eyebrows while Tarika stood their blushing.

"Hey Ricky" She said all shy and he lead her away to the middle of the gymnasium.

"Gone head girl" Crystal said already sipping on some punch.

Over an hour later the girls heard everybody shouting and clapping in the gym and they quickly turned their heads to see that the guest have arrived. The first group to step in the room was TLC. Most of the kids in the gym crowded around them and their security as they made their way to the stage.

"Yawl they about to perform!" Kiara said grabbing Monique and Ranae wrist while the other three girls followed them to the front of the stage the staff put in the gym.

The group did their Ooooh on the TLC tip intro before the DJ played their instrumental to their song What about your friends. The students danced around the stage singing along. Once left eye verse came they all proudly rapped along from start to finish.

Next was the male group H-town, they took the stage and performed their hit song Knockin Da Boots the song that put them on the scene. The girls really only had one favorite member of this group and it was Dino.

Alicia kept trying to grind on his leg while singing but security constantly backed her up away from the stage making the girls laugh.

After their performance one of the teachers told the students the news about the group Salt n Pepa changing plans at the last minute. Most of the students didn't care anyway, them not showing up wasn't ruining anything way.

"Were sorry about them backing out last minute but instead" They all instantly heard a drum roll "Put your hands together for the next big group" The students were already shouting before he could finish "Jodeci !!"