Cԋαρƚҽɾ 12: X'ʂ ɯҽ ʂԋαɾҽ ρƚ2

May 10, 1992

Devante smoothly pulled into the parking lot of this empty, closed down burger joint while Adrienne gave him a confused look. They've been driving for twenty minutes and whenever Adrienne would try some freak shit, Donald would shove her off but continue to smirk. She still didn't get the hint that he was putting on an act.

"Why are we here?" She asked looking around and rubbing down her dress.

Devante sighed and took his shades off "I thought you wanted to get away and have some fun, I ain't taking you no where expensive just for you to suck my dick" He told her nonchalantly though that's not what he wanted from her at the moment. He was just talking and Adrienne believed they were about to get into some things.

"Ok look, it's prom night and I thought we could do a little more than just oral sex" She told him like it was nothing, hearing that don't excite him anymore. At least not with her "Don't you think it'll be hard to do that in the back of this car?" She smirked.

His face slightly twisted up "I already told you I wasn't about to fuck you, and honestly I don't even want you to suck my dick either" He admitted with a shrug leaving her hella confused.

She just stared at him, getting madder by the second "What the fuck does Ranae have on you? Ever since you met her you just been shoving me to the side and for what? Are you two seeing each other? Does she have you wrapped around her little baby finger?" Adrienne semi yelled bombing him with questions.

The last one made De slip out a low chuckle "It's not what you think, me and Ranae are just friends and I really don't have to explain myself to you"

"Donald the streets talk and let me tell you I know more than whatever it is you're trying to hide, clearly you and Ms.stewart are more than just friends!" He ignored her with a sigh, he wasn't even gonna respond. De could slip up and say something that'll get both him and Ranae in trouble, he's bold as hell but he knows when to keep shit on the low "What is it that you want from that MINOR? Her punani?"

Hearing her say that made Devante's skin crawl because he didn't wanna feel like a predator. The fact that she was keeping this conversation going made his heart race speed up, he didn't want her loud mouth jealous ass running around telling nobody his and Ranae business. How the hell does she know so much anyway? Maybe she just trolling to get him to slip up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He side eyed her getting annoyed with the whole topic and her trying to put together the puzzle "Why would I want to run around fucking a girl younger than me when multiple WOMEN page me every other day?" He questioned her and she got stuck "Just stop talking as if you know what's going on, me and that girl is just friends and that's it"

"Well--"

De cut her off "Get out my car Adrienne, I don't wanna tell you twice"

"Get out? And go where!?" She yelled causing him to huff and push his door open. Adrienne really made him mad when she decided to start up a conversation about Him and Ranae, that's not even her business. Why the hell was she being so suspicious anyway? Other than tonight, Donald and Ranae was never seen in public together.

The thought of her going around blurting out false information was enough to make him put hands on her right here in this parking lot.