Cԋαρƚҽɾ 26:

March 27, 1993

It's been three days since Devante heard from or even seen Ranae. Dude must've been a great actress because he was pissed but he didn't show it. The guys didn't even notice his odd behavior because this is how he always is. If it weren't for him having to do work today, he would've been driving through Brooklyn haunting Ranae down.

She's still ignoring his calls and pages but he wasn't gonna stop until she answered, then she'll be able to hear him out. As more days go on, he actually thinks what he did was that bad. At first he didn't regret it but the longer she hides from him the more he feels like shit, maybe he did scare the hell outta her.

Donald was gonna come up with an apology though, he figured it probably wouldn't take much for Ranae to forgive him. If she does, she's just as crazy as he is. Devante has her walking around more than confused.

"Yo wassup, our new mtv jam top pick of the week is from the beautiful young lady Whitney Houston from her bodyguard soundtrack. Here is I will always love you." Dalvin said into the camera, he was the only one doing the talking.

Today the guys had to do a countdown for MTV jams and it wasn't a secret that Devante and Jojo weren't interested. Just by the way they kept their mouths shut the entire segment and laid around didn't go unnoticed.

Joel must've been tired, but Devante's mind was elsewhere

During the break one of the directors came over toward the guys and said "I know you boys are tired but we need some enthusiasm at least. It's just ten more minutes, I promise." He said, directing that at both Donald and Joel.

"We gotchu." De told him though he knew damn well he wasn't gonna change what he was doing. He was ready to go.

"Man what time is it?" Jojo asked the guys.

Kci flicked his wrist to check his watch "It ain't even 12 yet, we been here for hours." He told the guys and they all groaned since they been up all morning.

"They need to speed it up, I got shit to do." De mumbled with his head down.

Dalvin turned to look at him with furrowed brows "Where else we gotta be?"

"I said I got shit to do, who cares what you niggas got going on today."

Kci waved him off "Shit I got my own plans today."

"Do they involve marry? Her ass called me yesterday on some street stalker type shit looking for your black ass." Jojo told him and shook his head.

Before they could go on with the conversation, the director started counting down indicating that they would start rolling in seconds. The first thing Joel did was plop his head down and the Devante chucked.

They already knew their manager was gonna talk their ears off after this.

After everything the group had to do today, Donald went his separate way and drove home to take a nice hot shower. He sat around the house for a while trying to figure out how to get ahold of Ranae once again. He wanted to see her so bad. He tried paging her and like the last twenty times, she ignored him.