The meet

Hezial's POV

I was sitting in the living room scrolling through Instagram. While I was scrolling I came across a picture of my sister. I smiled while reading the caption and liked the picture. Ever since my parents passes away its always been the two of us. She took care of me. She's everything to me. Hailey is everything a sister or guy could ever ask for. She's beautiful, kind, down to earth and her fashion sense is amazing. The only thing about her is that she changes her boyfriend like cloths. You get where I'm going right? But despite that she's kind hearted. She dated many people and have tons of friends. Me on the other hand, have never dated anyone in my life and I have no friends whatsoever. I'm not beautiful like my sister. People ay my fashion sense is really boring. Yeah I was kind before but now I don't like opening up to people cause of certain reasons. If you ask a person to describe me they would say I'm a cold person. Look, I love my sister, but sometimes I just want a little attention.

I kept my phone aside and lazily walked to the kitchen. I heard a loud scream from Hailey's room. I quickly kept the empty glass on the table and rushed to her room. Once I entered I saw her looking at her phone while jumping on the bed. I looked at her and said "Do you have to be like this so early in the morning?". She looked at me and hugged me tight. I felt like my lugs would give in any minute. I was confused but I returned the hug. She broke the hug and said "Haze guess what. I just got us ticket to a Chelsea game. Whoo" I gave her an are-you-serious look and she gave me a don't-you-dare-look-at-me-that-way look. I quickly muttered a sorry and said "sis I'm not going". She looked at me like I just killed someone and said "your going and that's final. There will be so many cute boys. And this is about time you get your self a boyfriend". I groaned and said "why don't you take one of your friends?". She shrugged and said "cause I don't want to duh. So, the match is tomorrow let's go to the mall for shopping". I looked at her and said "Do I have a choice?". She smiled while pushing me out and said "of course not honey. Now be ready in 30 minutes".

I dragged myself to my room and got ready. I wore a black high waisted denim jeans and a Maroon crop top. I let my short golden blonde hair open. To finish up I wore my white shoes and a few rings. Once I double checked I grabbed my phone purse etc and made my way down stairs and saw my sister. She was stunning as usual. She was wearing a short white skirt and a blue blouse. We both locked the house and headed to the mall.

As soon we set foot in the mall my sister started her journey to the Jersey section while dragging me. My sister knows all the malls in London like the back of her hands. Once she arrived she said "excuse me can I get two Chelsea jerseys". The lady smiled and said "sure which number do you want". I looked at Hailey and she was thinking. She looked at the lady and said "Ummm. Can I get a 19 and 29 jersey". "sure ma'am why not". With that the lady came back with two jerseys in her hand. Hailey paid for them and we drove back home. Once we arrived she threw one jersey at me and said "you can have that I'll take this". I looked at at the Jersey and it said Havertz with the number 29. Oh Havertz. It's a very unique name. It's the first time that I heard this name. 

(next afternoon)

I was laying on my bed with my laptop. I saw my rooms door open and revealed Hailey. I raised an eyebrow and she said "it's time to get ready. Fast". With that she closed the door and I kept my laptop where it belonged. I took a nice long shower and changed to a pair of black jeans and I wore the jersey. It was a bit baggy so I tucked it from the front and I didn't bother to do any hair style. I wore some white shoes and rings. I took my phone and a few money with me. I reached down stairs and saw Hailey checking herself in the phone. She wore a pair of black shorts and the jersey was tucked in from the front. She braided her long blond hair.

I hate this. So many people. All I want to do is to get away from this place as fast as possible. Because of the crowd I got separated from Hailey. Great. Just great. Could this day get any worst. As I said that in my head a bumped into someone and I landed on the ground with my butt. Wow. I just had to ask. The person who I bumped into offered me his hand. I took it and stood up. I looked up to see who it was and I froze. Wow. Just wow. No other words. It was a man. Tall. He had brown hair and oh my God his eyes. He had green eyes. I got lost in them. I realised that I was staring so I quickly turned away. He saw a cut from my hand and said "oh no. You got a cut. I'm so sorry it's my fault. Let me help you".

I noticed he had a slight German accent. So I'm guessing he is German. I shook my head and said" no no. It's okay it's a small cut. No need to worry". He looked at me and said "still, I feel bad. It won't take long. Come with me". I just did as he said. He pushed through the crowd. He had his head down the whole time. Once we reached near a tunnel like place he said "wait here. I'll be back". He disappeared into a room and came back quickly. He asked me to show the cut so I did. He put wrapped a band aid near my wrist and said "there. All good". I nodded and said "thank you". This time I noticed that he was wearing the same jersey as me.

I looked at him and said "are you a fan of this Havertz guy too?". He looked at me confused and said "Havertz guy?". I nodded and said "yup. The person's name on your Jersey. Are u a fan of him too?". He raised his eyebrows and said "your new aren't you?". I nodded and said "yup. It's nearly time for the game so I'm gonna go". He nodded. I started walking but stopped and looked back. He was still there I looked at him and said "aren't you coming?". He shook his head and said "I'll see you in a bit. You should probably go and take your seat. I promise you that you won't regret coming to this game or wearing that jersey". I raised an eyebrow and said "oh okay". "wait wait? But before you go can you wish me luck?". He shyly asked me. Aww it was cute. I don't know why but I felt comfortable around him and wanting to talk more. I gave him a smile. A smile. I never showed my smile to anyone but my sister. I just shrugged and said "good luck".

He nodded his head happily and said "one more thing. Can I get your name?". I nodded and said "Hezial. Hezial Walker". With that I walked to the stands. Okay now I have to find my seat and hopefully Hailey will be there.

Sooo how is it??

Did you guys like it?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you guys in next chapter.

Until then bye, stay safe. 💕