All I want

Hezial's POV

I woke up due to my phone ringing loudly. I didn't bother to check who it was and just picked up. I brought the phone closer to my ear and said "hello". "good morning ma'am. This is Mia. Sorry to disturb you so early in the morning, your patient has cancelled the reservation and changed it to next Tuesday. I called you to inform this". "Yeah. Thanks". With that I ended the call. I kept the phone and I heard someone say "morning". I looked down and saw Kai hugging my waist and looking up at me. I smiled and said "morning". "it's still a bit early and there is no practice today mind if we go back to sleep?".

I shook my head and he buried his face in my neck. It tickled when he said "thanks". I giggled and he just looked up to me with a smile and went back to that position. Soon we both drifted of to sleep. A knock on my door woke us up. I gave him a look and said "who is there?". "It's me your favourite cousin Kiara. Open up. Or should I come in?". I looked at him with panic and I didn't know what to do so I just pulled the blanket up to my neck hiding him. Not the best choice. But, this is all I can do right now.

She opened the door and said "good morning honey. Come have breakfast with me and your sis. We got lot to talk about". I raised an eyebrow and said "a lot?". She nodded and said "Yeah you know our dating life, and by the way who's car is parked in our driveway?". This is not going well. "Ummm sorry but I rather not have breakfast with you. You know and I know that we both hate each other. And there is no one else here so cut out the act. And about the car I don't know. I haven't even seen it". She pouted and said "oh didn't know you became that mature. Oh should I say didn't know you came out of your sisters shadow. Did people stop using you to get closer to your sister". And there it is. She hit just where it needs to be hit for me to breakdown. She smirked and said "thought so". Just as she was about to leave Kai's phone rang. Shit.

She turned around and said "Who's phone is that. I know it's not yours". "Yeah it's not mine. It's my co-worker's. She left it in the office so I brought it with me so I can give her later". She rolled her eyes and left the room. I pulled the blanket off of Kai's face and he said "Well that was close". I nodded and he said "what was that about people using you?". I tensed up and he noticed it too. So he rubbed my hands with his thumb and said "it's okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to". I shook my head and said "since it's brought up I thinks it's best to tell you".

"Okay but just so you know I'm here for you". I nodded and said "so since we were young my sister was stunning and you know the type of girl everyone wants to be with. And I. I was and am the type people would avoid. Mom and dad kept telling me I am beautiful in my own way but the kids at school said otherwise. We moved to London for our high school. People became friends with me only to get close to Hailey and for her popularity. I never once hated Hailey for that. I love her. It just some times I want someone to pay attention to me. I want someone to accept me for who I am. I want them to be friends with me. The real me. I want people to know me as Hezial Walker. Not the sister of Hailey Walker ".

Once I finished he looked smiled and said" well you don't have to worry about anyone using you now. You have me. Mason. And if you try to get to know the boys I know they will like you for who you are too. Listen carefully Zia. Your the most beautiful and precious girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Don't ever think you aren't beautiful. I don't care what others have to say about you. Just don't change who you are for anyone. Be yourself. I love you for who you are". I smiled at him and he said "now that's the million dollar smile I'm looking for. And to get your mind off of things let's go out. Ice cream. You and me. What do you say?". I smiled and nodded. He asked me to hand him his phone. I gave him his phone and started playing with my phone. I thought he would move away but he had one of his hand on my waist while the other was holding the phone.

I felt him draw circles on my waist so I looked down and saw that he kept his phone near him and was drawing on my waist with his fingers to kill boredom. To be honest it tickled a lot. Suddenly the door burst open and out of reflex I covered him with the blanket. In came Hailey closing the door and said "I hate her. She's making my life miserable". I chuckled and said "I know". "by the way. Kai you can come out". I took the blanket off and he asked "how did you know I was here?". He turned the other side so his back was against my front. She giggled and said "Your car". He made an Oh and said "I think I'm gonna go home now". He sat up on the bed and ran his hand through his hair and called someone. His back was facing us and his messy morning hair is so hot.

Hailey gave me a teasing look. She pointed a finger at Kai and mouthed 'hot'. I rolled my eyes at her and he said "well I'm leaving". Hailey nodded and said "Ok but make it fast. That witch is taking a shower right now". He chuckled and stood up. I showed him the bathroom so he can fresh up. I stood up and made my bed while he was in the bathroom. Hailey sat on my bed and said "so. What happened last night? Why were you sleeping with him? Are you two a thing?". I shook my head at her and said "really?. Nothing happened".

She was about to say something but he came out looking all handsome. He picked up his phone from my bed and walked up to me. He gave me a hug and said" I'll call you. Once I get ready I'll pick you up. Hmm?". I nodded and he was about say something but his phone rang. This time he looked irritated. I walked him out of our house and waved him goodbye. Guess I'll just get ready to go to the ice cream parlour than. I'm so excited to go out with him today. It's just gonna be the two of us. Let's get me all dolled up fast.