Hiking

Hezial's POV

I looked at Kai waiting for him to finish his sentence. He was looking at his hands. I held his hands and said "Kai you can tell me about it later. When your more comfortable". Kai shook his head and said "no no. I have to tell you this now. I don't want you to here this from anyone else. I have to be the first to tell you this". "okay then go ahead".

He took a deep breath and said "you see Paige. Paige she used to be my best friend. She. But one day she said that she loves me. I politely said that I don't love her like that. Since. Since then she is obsessed. She would go to any means to get me. She can easily create a misunderstanding. I don't know if she still likes me but I don't want to take any risks".

I smiled at him and said "thank you for telling me that Amor. I'll be careful. Plus, I trust you so much". His addictive smile came back and he pulled me in for a kiss. We both heard a knock on the door. Kai looked mad and he said "this family just have a thing for ruining our moments". I gigged and said "come in".

Lea came in and said "was I interrupting something?". I shook my head and Kai said "yeah. Yeah you were". I punched his arm and said "no. No you weren't". Lea laughed and said "hey you ready to go?". We both looked at each other and said "we'll be down there in a few minutes". Lea nodded and went back.

I looked at Kai and said "I'm gonna go change".

(Hezial's cloths) 

(Hezial's cloths) 

When I came back he was ready too. He was wearing a pair of black shorts, a blue shirt and a white cap to finish with. He wore his hiking shoes and said "love. you done?". I nodded. We both grabbed our bags and went down. Just before we reached them Kai pulled me back.

My back hit the wall and I was trapped between his arms. He looked at me and leaned down. Once he was closer to my ear he said "love. Happy birthday day. And don't say it's just like any other day. It's your birthday. Your special day. Tell me do ya want to celebrate it". His voice was barely above a whisper. He brought his face back and he was looking at me. Our faces inches apart. He looked at me and said "come on love. I need to here your answer". I slowly nodded unable to form any sentences.

He gave a peck and said "than we are celebrating it". He slowly pulled away and went from being hot to cute. I lightly pushed him and said "how do you do that?". He gave me a confused look and I said "the thing were you go acting all hot to acting all cute". He started laughing and I said "Havertz I swear if you keep laughing-". He suddenly pulled me towards him and I came in contact with his chest. He looked down at me cause of our height and he said "what. What will you do if I keep on laughing?". Come on. He's doing it again. I was lost of words. I just pushed him and started walking away. I'm going to act as if I'm mad.

I'm sure I can get back at him this way. I walked up to Lea. She intervened our hands and said "let's go". I nodded and started walking away with her. Soon we reached the spot were we had to start hiking. Lea looked at me and said "we have to go way up there and buy the time we reach there the view will be amazing". I looked at how much we have to walk. She nudge me and said "chill girl. The route back is faster and easier". I nodded and everyone started climbing. We were joined by Lea's boyfriend, Paige, her brother and my idiotic boyfriend.

I kept walking up front. I wanted to act all mad at him.

Kai's POV

I had my hands in my pockets. I was walking behind the others. Lea suddenly stopped and said "Kai". I looked at her and she said "what's with her?". Before I could answer my sister's boyfriend wrapped his arm around her shoulder. I looked at them with a smile and said "she's mad at me". Lea looked at me and said "what you messed up already?". I chuckled and shook my head. "I did not mess up. She is just being her childish self. It's okay". Andrew. My sister's boyfriend said "aren't you gonna apologise to her?".

I shook my head and said "wait. Just have to wait for the right time". Lea looked at me and said "you love her a lot don't you?". I nodded and said "yeah. I do. Oh which reminds me. Today's her birthday and we need to plan a surprise for her". Lea looked at me with wide eyes and said "why didn't you tell me sooner." I just shrugged.

We kept walking while I was looking at Zia the whole time. She kept taking pictures and she was walking so gracefully. When we all came to a stop I looked at the reason why we stopped. There was a river. Oh my favourite place in this whole route. I walked forward and carefully stepped on the rocks that we have to follow to cross the river.

Once I reached I looked back and saw Lea and Andrew already behind me. Paige and her brother also didn't have any trouble crossing it. I looked at Zia and saw that she was hesitating. "Zia". She looked at me and I said "can you do it?". She slowly nodded and I could tell that she was not confident.

I made my way back to her and held her hands. She looked at me so I said "it's okay. Just look at my eyes only". She did as I said and in no time we were through. Once we crossed we heard a scream. We all turned our heads and saw that Paige was about to fall. Zia was quick enough to get her hand on Paige before she fell.

But as a result Zia felled down. I smiled at Zia and said "come on let's get you up". I gave her my hand and she stood up. We started walking but I noticed Zia had stopped. I looked at her and saw that she was examining her ankle. I walked up to her and said "what happen? You okay?". She shook her hand and said "twisted my ankle".

I got on one knee and said "hop on. I'll take you there". She did as I said.

Once I got on my feet she wrapped her legs around me and her arms were securely wrapped around my neck. I was holding her legs. She looked at me and I did the same. "are you mad at me love?". She shook her head and said "no. I was just trying to get back at you". I smiled and she gave a peck on the tip of my nose. I pouted and said "love you that's not where it's supposed to be right?". She just shook her head at me with a smile on her face. She gave me a peck on my lips and I said "much better". We both smiled at each other and continued walking.

Lea's POV

I looked back and saw Kai and Haze getting all lovey dovey. To be honest they looked really cute. I love the way they were with each other. I'm so glad he found someone like that. He let her click a selfie of them together. I think they are gonna confirm it. I felt Andrew poke my cheek. I looked at him and he said "what you thinking hun?". I smiled and said "just that I'm thankful that Haze came into Kai's life. I've never seen him smile like that". He hugged me and we both just looked at the couple in awe. 

Hey guys.

Did you like this chapter

Vote if you did

Any favourite parts? If so please let me know

Until next update

Stay safe 😘