Surprise

Hezial's POV

I woke up by Hailey shaking me. I got irritated and said "WHAT. WHAT DO YA WANT". She looked at me and said "did you just shout at me? Me? Hailey Walker? Your sister? If you did you know the consequences right?". I rolled my eyes at her and said "sis you are watching too much dramas". She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said "whatever, not exactly why I am here. Did Mason himself ask for my number". I shook my head and said "seriously. Do you know what time it is?". She shrugged and said "Yeah 3 in the morning". "exactly. 3 in the morning. You know right I have work in a few hours. And if I don't get enough sleep you know how I can be".

I figure this women won't leave me until I tell her "Fine. It was Kai who asked me. He told Mason didn't get the chance to ask you so he asked me instead". She nodded and said "Ok thank you. Yo may go to sleep now". Seriously. Are you kidding me.

After a lot of tossing and turning I couldn't go back to sleep. I just laid there starting at the ceiling. My alarm went off telling me that there is only an hour for me to get ready. I did my morning routine and I took out a simple black jeans and a royal blue crop top. I grabbed my black bag and kept all the necessary things in that. Lastly I put on a pair of white shoes. I let my hair flow naturally and I applied a little makeup. I went down stairs and saw Hailey sleeping on the couch. I tapped her shoulder and said "you have a room you know". She looked at me with a raised brow and said "so?". "use it". Once I said that she sat up straight and said "hey Haze. I got a call from aunt. She wants to visit us. What do you want to do". No comeback. Well that's too bad. Wait did she say aunt. I looked at her and said "when is that witch coming". She giggled and said "Come on Haze. She is not a witch don't call her that". I huffed and she said "her daughter is the who should be called a witch. Did I teach you nothing?".

We both laughed and I said "what is she coming for?". "She is coming to drop her daughter to stay with us until she is back from her trip to Spain". I groaned and said "fine. But can't she stay somewhere else?". She smiled pitifully and said "unfortunately no. Do you think I want her here. She is the one who sleeps with all my boyfriends". I giggled and she said "speaking of which. Don't mention Kai or Mason in this house while she is here. She'll do anything to get them". I sighed and said "Yeah. Oh and I'm going to work". "Yeah call me once you are done". I smiled and said "Yeah". "we can go for ice cream ". I smiled and said" Kai wanted to go for ice cream so let's take him with us". She frowned and said "and be the third wheel? No thanks". I giggled and said "Mason". She smiled and said "yup. Well be home late at night so we when we get here the witch would be fast asleep". She went to her room and I made my way to work.

After a long ride in the cab I reached the Chelsea training ground. I walked in and in a short time I found TT. He saw me and motioned me to come. Once I reached I saw the boys were doing the warm ups. I saw Kai but his back was facing me so he couldn't see me. TT looked at me and said "you ready to officially meet them". I nodded and he leaded me towards them. Once we reached TT called for their attention and they all gathered around. Kai wasn't paying much attention to the surrounding. He was looking at the goal and he looked like he was trying to figure out something. He even moved his feet a little bit. Like he was trying to hit the ball.

"So miss Walker here will be a part of our team. She is here temporarily and she will be with you for all your work out sessions". I gave a smile and said "hello my name is Hezial Walker. It's a pleasure to meet you all". Kai's head shot at my direction and shock was written all over his face. "Well introductions are done and the training starts in five". With that TT walked away. Mason walked up to me and gave me slight hug and said "well we are honoured to have you. And thanks for you know what right". I smiled and nodded. The whole team was looking at us with confusion written on their faces. Once Mason was done Kai came up to me and wrapped his arms around me in tight hug. Unlike when Mason hugged me I wrapped my arms around Kai's waist tightly and whispered in his ear "so did you like my surprise?". He pulled away and said "definitely".

Kai's POV

After she gave me hug she walked over to TT. When I turned around the whole team was looking at me. Mason came up to me and said "did she tell you she was coming here?". I shook my head and said "nah. She surprised me". We both heard someone clear their throat. When we looked at the owner of the sound source and saw Tammy. He walked a bit closer and said "care to explain". Reece and Chris were standing at his sides with arms crossed. Mason laughed and said "well good luck Bro. The gossip ladies are at it again". I gulped knowing there's no escape.

I sighed and said "I know her and she knows me simple as that". They nodded slowly and Tammy said "your off the hook for now. But we'll take care of you later".