Intention

Hezial's POV

We reached the top of the place with me on Kai's back. He gently placed me down and said "here we are". I smiled and thanked him. I looked at the view and it was amazing. Like it was breathtaking. "beautiful". "yeah it is". I looked at Kai and saw that he was looking at me when he said that. I blushed and he said "we've been dating for so long and you still get shy when I say that". I just looked away and he back hugged me.

He took out his phone and said "love should we post that picture? I mean on my Instagram". I smiled and he said "don't worry love I'm here. No one can harm you as long as I'm here. And. Tell. Me. If. Anyone. Says. Anything. To you". I giggled and said "yeah. I'll tell you". He kept his chin on my shoulder and put the picture from earlier on his Instagram.

He looked at it satisfied and not even a minute he got a call from Mason. He looked at me and picked up the phone. He kept it on speaker. "Kai. You finally did it huh? I'm proud of you. Just make sure to take care of her". Kai smiled at me and said "yeah don't worry about that Mace". "oh hey Kai. When does your practice start? I mean your still chilling right?". "my practice starts in a day". I looked at Kai. That means he is going tomorrow. Ah that's gonna be hard for me.

My mood wasn't on top as soon as I heard that. But I know more than anything that he has to go. I understand him. It's his job. I'm thankful that he brought me here. I ignored those thoughts and said "Mount where is my sister?". I heard him gasp and he said "your sister is with me. And I'm fine thanks for asking". I giggled and he said "anyway how are you Haze. And honest answer". I giggled and said "I'm good Mace. Well I got to go Lea is calling me. Do good on your practice and don't worry I'll be cheering for Germany". With that I started to walk away. It still hurt but I was limping a little now. Before I was completely away I heard Mason say "you did not have to tell me that meanie".

I laughed in response and soon I felt hands wrapped around my waist. I looked and saw that it was Kai. He smiled at me and said "don't go walking on your own like that. Especially when your ankle is twisted. You are a physiotherapist yourself so you know better". I just simply smiled and leaned on him for support. I'm sure my ankles gonna take at least a week to heal.

We reached Lea and she said "let's get going mom just called. Don't wanna be late for dinner". I was about to walk when Kai suddenly bent on one knee with his back facing me. I understood what he said so I climbed on his back. He wrapped his arms around me securely making sure not to let me fall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started walking. We were behind the others so as we were going down I kept paying with his hair and occasionally placing kisses on his cheeks and his head.

He didn't mind and he said "love are you really that bored?". I giggled and said "how did you know?". He chuckled and said "love, I know you more than you think". I just laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. Soon we reached the house and the others entered first. Kai slowly put me down and he made me walk in front of him. But of course he was supporting me so I don't put too much pressure on my ankle.

As soon as I opened the door I was met with pitch black. There was no source of light. And I didn't feel Kai's touch on me anymore. I looked around and called for Kai's name several times but no avail. I was starting to get scared now. Suddenly the lights went on and with a loud noise I heard several voices say "happy birthday Hezial". I was shocked. I looked around and saw Kai's whole family and the Stewarts. I thanked them and suddenly I felt arms around my waist. Right from the way the arm wrapped around my waist I could tell that it was no other than Kai. He pulled me closer to his body and said "again. Happy birthday love". I smiled and kissed him. He returned the kiss and said "if that was your way of thanking me than welcome love". I just laughed and hugged him.

Paige's POV

I was looking at Kai and that girl kissing each other. He was looking at her so lovingly. He never looked at me that way. Heck he didn't look at his previous girlfriend that way. But it's okay he's not gonna be looking at her like that for long. I will make sure that I'll be the one he gives his jersey to wear on the match we all are going to. Not just any jersey his own jersey.

I saw Kai walk away. I walked up to Hezial and said "hey. We haven't got any time to actually talk right?". She nodded. Ooh and with a smile. She's dumb. "so Hezial how long have you known Kai?". She smiled and said "Ummm actually I only met him a few months ago". Ha I win. "oh. I have known him since we were in diapers. We are best friends. And to think he had a massive crush on me when we were young".

She looked at me with the same smile. Is this not effecting her. OK than her ya go "we used to date but we broke up because he cheated on me. He kept telling me sweat stories. He told me how he was friends with some girls. He made me believe all the girls that I met were his friends. But later on I found out he was actually cheating on me". I looked at her she had a slight sad look on her face. Yes it's working. "I'm just glad he isn't cheating on you like that. Anyway see you around I guess".

Hezial's POV

What. Kai cheating on me. Nah. Never. That's just shit. But she did say that Kai made her believe-. Oh no no no get that out of you brain. He is not cheating on you. He would never. He is Kai Havertz. The most kind and loyal person I know. Even Mace told how loyal Kai is. And Mace can do anything but lie.

While I was deep in thought Kai came up to me and said "hey love here-. Hey what happened?". I looked at him and he said "tell me what happened?". I just shook my head and he said "love I know something happened tell me. Did so-". I cut him off by holding his hands and said "Kai you would never cheat on me right?". His eyes got wide and he said "he'll no. I would never cheat on you. Who put that thought in your head?".

I smiled and said" I just wanted to hear you say that. Now it's all okay". He shook his head and said "no no its not okay. It's not okay. You told me you will tell me everything". I sighed and said "it's Paige, she put these weird thoughts in my head and it's messing my mind". He suddenly hugged me and "love. I would never cheat on you love. What we've been through is enough proof of that. Love showering you with my love is all my intentions". I unknowingly started crying. He wiped my tears and said "hey hey love what happen?". I started laughing and said "Kai I'm not crying. These are not sad tears". He smiled and said "happy tears?". I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug. I love this guy so much.

And there you have another chapter.

Guys how was this chapter. Did you like it. If you did plx vote.

Any favourite parts?

Until next update

Stay safe 😘