Tears?

Hezial's POV

I entered the house after I bid goodbye to Kai. As I entered I saw an irritated Hailey and a very annoying Kiara. Kiara came over to me and said "Hey Haze. What took you so long? Do you know how long I waited for you guys to come home. Anyway that doesn't matter. Show me my room". Who the hell does she think she is. Nobody beside Hailey can order me around in this house. "Hi to you too". With that I walked away. I'm not gonna answer her questions or let her order me around. I freshened up and change into a pair of black sweatpants and a grey tank top. Since I was going to sleep I wore a loose top that doesn't cover my waist.

I laid down on the bed and saw that my phone had a notification. It was a missed call from Kai. I called him back but I think he will be sleeping right now. I was about to end the call but to my surprise he picked it up. I kept the phone near my ear and he said "Zia. Can you come out for a second. I'm outside your house". What. "Ok but what happened?". "j-just please c-come out". His voice was barely above a whisper. I was worried sick so I just ran out without even picking up a jacket. As I came out of my house I saw his car. I quickly ran over and saw him leaning against his car.

"Kai". As soon as he heard my voice he looked up and I saw tears in his eyes. I rushed over to him and pulled him in to a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and patted his hair, hoping that he would calm down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body. I heard his soft sobs. I pulled away a little bit so I could see his face. But he pulled me back to him before I can have a look at him. "please Zia. I need this. I really need this right now. So please. Can we stay like this?". I nodded.

We stayed like that for a while and he pulled away and said "thanks a lot Zia. For staying with me. And I'm sorry that you had to see me like this". "Yeah. Like you said I'm always here for you. And if you ever wanna talk bout it. I'm all ears". He gave a smile but I can tell he was still sad. And he had a lot to let out. And in this state I was not gonna let him drive back to his house. I held his hand and said "Do you live alone?". He nodded and I said "Ok then lets go in". He was confused so I said "it's late. And Kai when your feeling down it's better to always have somebody's company". He nodded and we both walked in to the house hand in hand.

As I entered I remembered that my house had only three bedrooms. Mine, Hailey's and a guest room. Which is occupied by the witch. I dragged him to my room and said "Do you want anything". He shook his head and I said "you can sleep at the bed". He raised an eyebrow and said "and you?". "I'll manage". Since he was already laying down on the bed he held my hand and pulled me next to him. I fell on top of him. Some of my hair were on my face so he brushed it out with his fingers. Our faces were so close to each other. He laid me down beside him and pulled me into a hug. I just let him be and switch off the lights.

After a while he thought I was asleep so he drew circles on my bare waist. What a great day to were cloths that reveals my waist. Yeah earlier he was holding my bare waist but I didn't notice until now. I think he was having trouble sleeping so I changed our positions. So now his head was on my chest and I played with his hair. He was shocked at first but he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. "you still awake?". I just hummed in response. "can I tell you something?". I again hummed in response. "Zia. Do you think I'm a very bad person? Do you think I'm a burden?". What. I pulled away so I could see his face.

I cupped his face and said "what? Who the heck told you that? No Kai, your not a burden. You never were or will be. And about you being bad. Your the most kindest person I've ever met". He smiled and said "Do you trust me?". I smiled and said "more than anyone". He finally gave a genuine smile and said "well that's all I needed to hear". "Kai. Hate to ruin the moment but, my cousin is over and I kind of don't want her to see you". He raised an eyebrow and said "why is that?". "She is you know just the type of girl who throws them at any boy. And you. Kai she would gladly throw herself at you. I hate her for being like that. And Hailey she hates her for sleeping with all Hailey's boyfriends". 

He nodded and said "Wow. Ok. Can we sleep now I'm kind of tired. Also I got myself a great pillow so, I would like to make use of it". I blushed fifty shades of red at his choice of words. I was so thankful that the lights were off in the room. But, the loud beating of my heart was out of control. I was so scared that he might hear. I checked and he was past asleep. So, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep once I calmed down. I think I will get a very good nights sleep tonight.