Paige

Sophia's POV

I watched Mace and Kai cook. I think I'm gonna end up granting him his wishes. From the way Mace and Kai are moving in the kitchen anyone can tell they knows what they are doing. Soon the boys looked at us and Mace said "girls. Come here. It's ready". We both got up and sat down. Mace and Kai pulled the chair for us. I looked at the food in front of us. And God the smell is amazing.

Kai put some food in my plate and said "love come on taste it. From your expression I can already tell that you have a feeling that your gonna loose". I rolled my eyes and took a spoon full. And the taste it spread in my mouth. Wow. Just wow. I let out a small moan and Kai said "and I'll take that reaction as my victory". I smiled at him and said "okay Havertz. I'll be your genie" he punched the air and said "yes".

The boys joined us and I said "what is this anyway?". Mason looked at me and said "that's Carbonara". I looked at him with a look that says 'more details'. He chuckled and said "it's an Italian dish. Carbonara. We both learned that from Jorginho. You should try his cooking. This is nothing compared to him". I nodded and said "I should add that to my bucket list".

We chatted hear and there. Once we were done Hailey and I took the responsibility of doing the dishes. After we were done, we both joined the boys. They were watching a movie. I sat next to Kai and said "which movie is this". Kai gave me a side glance and said "I don't know the name. It's a horror movie". I nodded and watched the movie as well. When the movie was half done Mason said "are you girls not scared of this type of movies?".

Hailey kept her hand on his and said "yeah. This type of movies are our favourite". I looked at Mason and said "you have a problem Mount? Yeah we are not scared of horror movies. We exist. Big whoop. Get over it". He pouted and said "I just asked. No need to be so rude about it". Hailey patted his hand and said "she's always like that. She doesn't like it when people talk in the middle of a movie. So she snaps at the person. Even if that person's me". Kai wrapped his arms around me and said "I think I should keep that in my mind". I hummed and said "yeah. I have no problem with you Mace. But do. Not. Speak. Until this movie is done".

He nodded and I went back to watching the movie. It's true I don't like it when I get interrupted in the middle of the movie. Not too long when we heard the door bell ring. I got irritated and said "now who is that? And this late". Mason stood up and said "I'll get the door". When he opened the door we saw non other than Paige. Wait Paige? What's she doing here? Mason looked at her confused and said "umm how may I help you ma'am?".

She saw Kai and said " I need to talk to Kai for a while". Kai looked at me and he looked back at her and said "okay come in". What. Kai you can't be serious. She stood there and said "actually in private. So can you come out for a while". He looked at me again. This time his look was saying 'is it okay if I go'. I rolled my eyes and gave him a nod. He kissed my forehead and left. They both closed the door behind them.

Mason sat on his original position and said "so who was that. And why the hell do you look like you are about to murder someone?" I was irritated enough so I said "Mace. Can we please not talk about it for a while". He got the message and nodded. I wonder what she's gonna do this time.

Kai's POV

I closed the door behind me and said "make it fast Paige". She looked down and said "Kai. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I acted. I'm sorry for everything". I looked at her and I can't believe that I'm saying this but I think she's saying the truth. She held my hands and said "I know that I did many things. I mean to destroy your relationship with Hezial. But Kai. This time I'm not playing any games. I truly am sorry".

She let go of my hand and said "it's okay if you don't believe me. Nor do you have to forgive me. I love you. I always have and always will. But right now I'm trying to change that. I know you love Hezial. I can tell from the look in your eyes when you talk about her. She really is special to you. And when you got so stressed when I posted that picture. It proved to me that how much you love her".

She gave a weak smile and said "and I'm not gonna get in between that". This time she laughed a bit and said "I learned it the hard way. My stupidity caused me to loose my best friend. Kai if you could ever forgive me. No wait who am I kidding. Ignore what I just said". At this point tears were streaming down her face. She may have done many things to get me. But once she was my best friend. And right now. I know that she is not lying.

She kept her head down and said " I I-I. I'm moving to Australia. I wanted to meet you one last time before I go. I met this guy who loves me a lot. I told him about you. But he still loved me. He told me that he will help me move on from you. So I took him up on that request". I gave her a smile and said "Paige. I forgive you". She looked up at me with wide eyes and said "what? Are you serious right now? You better not be messing with me". I laughed and said "although messing with you is fun I'm serious right now".

She gave her kind smile and I said "listen popsicle. When you come back to London. Introduce your boyfriend to me. I wanna know who was crazy enough to love you". She looked offended and said "hey. I'm pretty loveable you know". I laughed with her and said "I know that popsicle. Keep him happy. And maybe when you move on from me let's go to a double date. Me, Zia, you and your boyfriend. What do ya say?". She smiled and said "I would like that".

I hugged her and she did the same. She pulled away and said" does this mean we are best friends again". I nodded and she said "yes. And I promise Kai I won't mess it up this time. Anyway my flight is soon so I'll get going. Tell Hezial I said sorry and good luck to you two. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding". I laughed and she said "I'm serious you know". I just waved her off.

Once she was out of sight I went in. Mace and Hailey was on the sofa but Zia was nowhere seen. I called Mason and said "where is Zia?". He gave me a smile and said "she went to her room. I think she was upset about something". I nodded and went to her room. As I opened the door in i saw her searching for something.

She noticed me and said "oh hey what's up?". I smiled and said "Paige. She asked for forgiveness. She was sorry about everything and she is moving to Australia with her boyfriend. She told me to tell you that she was truly sorry". I saw Zia smile and she said "that's good. Glad she found someone who loves her. Anyway sit there". I sat down confused and said "okay but why?". She looked at me seriously and said "I think it's time to tell you this".

Hey guys.

So how was the chapter.

What do you think Hezial is going to tell Kai.

Did you like this chapter.

If you did don't forget to vote.

Until next update

Stay safe 😘