Work place

Hezial's POV

I was laying down on my bed after taking a shower. I decided to get a little more sleep. Just when I closed my eyes I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was from my work. I put it next to my ear and I here the receptionist say "good morning ma'am. I'm really sorry to disturb you on your off day. But we suddenly got a lot of patients". I sighed and said "it's okay. No need to be sorry. I'll be there in a few". I groaned and walked to my closet. I took wore a pair of black denim jeans and a baby pink top. I applied a little bit of make-up and wore some black high heels. Lastly I put all the necessary things into a purse and headed out.

As I was leaving Hailey saw me and said "where you going?". I sighed and said "work". She nodded and said "isn't this your off day? And have you eaten breakfast yet?". "Yeah it was my off day. But a lot of patients came and I have to go. And I'll have something later for breakfast ". She sighed and said" man why did you even became a physiotherapist?". I looked at her and said "Hey I thought it was cool at the time. And now it's not cool. But rather interesting. So I'm off to work. Bye. Love you". Before closing the door I looked at her and said "oh and I gave Mason Mount your phone number". She got shocked and said "YOU WHAT?. HEZIAL. COME BACK HERE". I ignored her and just left.

****************

I just arrived at the hospital. Our hospital is not so big but it's definitely known all over the country ". I looked around and there weren't any patients. I walked to the reception and saw Mia. I looked at her and said" Hey Mia. We're you the one who called me". She nodded her head and said " good morning ma'am. they booked appointments. They'll be here in five minutes". I nodded and she said "we've been informed that the patients are footballers and since the club wanted to do a check up before giving a strict workout. They have been divided into groups one group will be assigned to you". I thanked Mia and walked to my office.

I settled down in my office and took put the equipment's and stuff for their health check yo first. Health check-ups are easier. I heard the door open and Mia said "ma'am they are here. Should I send them in". I nodded and said "one by one yeah". She closed the door and I heard the door open again. I turned around and I saw Kai. He was just as surprised as I was. He walked over to my table and said "what are you doing here Zia". I smiled and said "well first Hi Kai. How have you been?  And second this is my work place". He nodded and said "um yeah sorry. Hi to you too. Can I ask you something?".

I nodded and he said "in this check up do I have to get injected?". He's afraid of injections. I swear he's just like an adorable child. He looked so cute while asking me that. I chuckled and said "since this a simple check up I doubt we would need that. Now come on sit here". He did as I said and he said "just to be clear there are no injections right?". I smiled and said "Yeah. Now relax". Kai's check up was done fast and easily. I got a lot nervous while doing his check up. His eyes were glued to me. He watched all my movements carefully. I looked up and saw him looking down at me. "Don't you guys have like Umm the clubs physiotherapist?". He nodded at my question and said "Yeah but she's sick today and the girl who works under her is on vacation".

I nodded and said" Hey Kai. I think we would have to cancel going out for ice cream". He frowned and said "why?". I smiled at this boy and said "cause I won't be off of work till late at night. Since I'm here might as well finish all my paper works". He nodded and said "kay". I knew he was sad so I put my hand on top of his and said "Hey. We'll go later. Let's just re-plan all of this". He nodded and said "Hmmmm as long as it's fine with you I'm good". I nodded. I stood up and said "well you are done. Once you go out please send the next player in". He nodded and stood up as well. I thought he would leave but he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. His hands wrapped around my waist tightly and his face buried in the crook of my neck. A smiled made its way to my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tightened the hug for a bit and then let go. But his hands were still on my waist. He looked down at me because of our height difference. I was wearing heals but still no match to his height. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and said "be careful when you go home. Don't get into trouble like last time. Call your sister or someone to pick you up. I would drop you myself but I'm kind of busy after this. Please be careful Zia".

I smiled knowing he cares for me. "Yeah. Now go I have a lot of work to do". I said gently pushing him towards the door. He stopped midway and hugged me and said "don't treat the other players like this ok. No hugging. Avoid touching them as much as possible". With that he walked out. I was shocked at his words. He sounded so overprotective. But it was cute. It was nearly late in the evening when I finished all the patients. I was sitting in my chair. I was so tired. I heard the door open and saw Thomas Tuchel. I stood up and said "Umm hello sir. How can I help you?". He chuckled and said "well I'm here to give you an offer" . I looked at him confused and he said " my boys out there gave me a lot of positive feedback about you. Which is very rare I tell you. So I wanted to offer you to be a physiotherapist at Chelsea".

I was shocked at what I just heard. Me. He wanted me to do the job. Is this a dream. If it is please don't ever wake me up. I smiled and said "Y-yeah. I would love to. But sir I cannot leave this job. This was my mother's dream". He looked at me with a soft smile and said "well than would you like to be a temporary physiotherapist. Just until our workers are back". Well that could work. I nodded and ha said "than its settled. Can you start tomorrow". "it's a bit early but yeah ok". Just as he was about leave I called out to him and asked "sir does anyone else know about you giving me this offer". He shook his head and I said "can you keep it that way? I want to surprise someone". He raised an eyebrow and said "Yeah but if you don't mind me asking who is that". I chuckled nervously and said "Havertz". He nodded and said "Ok kiddo. And please call me TT. When I hear people calling me sir it kind of makes me feel like I'm not close to the person. All the people who work under me are like family to me. And those boys are like my kids. So I want the best for them". I smiled at how caring he was.

When he spoke about the players he had a genuine smile on his face. He meant every word he said. He's like a father figure to the team. I'm sure they must love him as much he loves them.

Did u guys like this chapter?

Are there any favourite parts? If so please let me know 

Love you all my readers.

BYE AND STAY SAFE.