Misunderstanding

Hezial's POV

"I'm right here Tammy". We all turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair and she was wearing a skirt which stopped at her mid thigh and a off shoulder top. She walked up to us and wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and said "you missed me?". What? Kai has a girlfriend. I think I know what I'm feeling right now. It's jealousy. Oh no that can't be. I love Kai. No no no. He just used me like everyone else. He used me even after I told him my past. I felt broken. I was used again. I should have never let anyone in my life again.

I looked up to him and he was looking at me too. Our eyes met and his eyes were trying to tell me something. But I just don't care anymore. Unknowingly tears started to form in my eyes. So I quickly walked past them inside the house. I wiped the tears and said "Hey sis". She noticed me and so did everyone else in the room. Mason looked at me and said "where is Kai". "He's outside with his girlfriend. And if it's not a bother can you show me the bathroom ". Mason nodded and said" yup follow me".

While we were walking away I kept my eyes on my phone trying to not think about it. Once we reached a big door Mason said "this the guest room. You can keep your stuff here". He opened the door and pointed to another door with his finger and said "that's the bathrooms door". I smiled at him and said "thank you". He walked back to the living room and I entered the room while closing the door behind me. As soon as I closed the door I fell on my knees and started crying. Why does anything good never happen to me. What was I thinking. Why would a footballer like him actually want me in his life.

Kai's POV

I watched as Hezial walked inside the house. My body was stuck. I wanted to call out to her. I wanted to go and hug her. I saw the tears in her eyes. And it's all because of me. This girl broke me out of my thoughts by saying "oh baby. How have you been?". I pushed her off of me and said "what do you want?". She chuckled and said "now that's not how you talk to your girlfriend is it?". I scoffed and said "Yeah. That's not how a boyfriend talks to his girlfriend. But that's how a boyfriend can talk to his ex girlfriend. Oh and did I forget to mention that I was a burden to you and the most cruel person in this world. One more thing you cheated on me. So have I given enough reasons for me talk to you like this?".

She folded her hands on her chest and said "fine. But I really do love you. I only realised that when you broke up with me. I was broken". I chuckled and said "broken? You? You've got to be kidding me. Just after the day I broke up with you I saw you with a guy. And it was not the guy who you cheated on me with. You are just an attention seeker. That's it". She looked irritated. I walked past her and before completely leaving I said "listen here. Once you were everything to me but now your nothing to me. And don't ever come back into my life. Tammy close the door". With that I walked to the living room and saw everyone but Zia. I looked at Mason and said "where is Hezial?". Mason pointed to upstairs and said "guest room".

With that said I walked past them. While I was going I heard Hailey say "how is he supposed to know which guest room?". Mason chuckled and said "he knows this house too well that it's scary sometimes". I just shrugged and walked up to the guest room. Zia is all that matters to me right now. I need to explain this to her. I'm sure she might be thinking that I used her even when I said I wouldn't. I'll just tell her how I feel about her. This is a do or die.