Declan Rice

Hezial's POV.

Its so hectic at work today. I got a ten minute break so I quickly took a shower. And changed into cloths that I brought with me. Once my break was over I had four more patients. I checked them one by one. And when it came to the last patient I saw Mason entering. I raised an eyebrow at him and said "you? What are you doing here?". He gasped and put his hands on his heart pretending that he was hurt and he said "well hello to you too. I'm doing very well thanks for asking".

I rolled my eyes and said "come on Mace I'm really not in the mood to joke around right now. So please get to the point".

He chuckled and said "OK so this is my friend Declan Rice. Dec meet Hezial Walker". I smiled at him and they both took their seats in front of me. Mason smiled and said" so Dec over here is feeling like his knee isn't doing well. He didn't want to take any chances. The euro is starting soon so he wants to be sure that he's okay". I nodded and said "hmm okay but don't you guys like have your own physiotherapist". Declan nodded and said "yeah. But Mace said your amazing at your job and plus he wanted to see you". I looked at mason and he said "what? I went to your home to meet Hailey but she wasn't home and so were you". I just shook my head at him and said "okay whatever. I'm too tired to even care about that right now". I stood up and said "um so Mr Rice. Can you sit on this chair". He smiled and said "you know you can call me Declan, Dec, Deccers anything your comfortable with". I nodded and said "well Dec can you come and sit on this chair". He walked up to me and said "now that's much better".

I was running some checks on his knee when mason said "so since the euro is coming up. Will you cheer for us England? I and Dec are both playing you know". I giggled and said "nah. You have Hailey to cheer you on. I will go and cheer Kai instead. He and Timo are playing for Germany. Oh and Toni also". Mason looked at me shocked and said "how can you betray your country women? Don't you have a heart?". I sighed and said "Mount don't push my buttons. I have a heart that's why I'm supporting my boyfriend. Now shut up or ice water is so going down your shirt".

He saluted and said "yes ma'am". Once I nodded he said "you are way more scary than Hailey when your annoyed or tired". I just shrugged and suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kai. I told Dec to sit next to mason and I took my original seat too. I picked up the phone since it was only Mason and Dec. I brought it near my ear and I heard him say "love are you done. Mom wants to have you at dinner". I smiled and said "yeah. Last patient. It's Declan Rice and Mount". He chuckled on the other side and said "let me guess. You are already tired and he's pushing your buttons". I gasped and said "you so get me Amor. Anyway I'm nearly done come pick me up". "okay. I'm on my way".

Mason looked at me and I just ignored him. I looked at Dec and said "your knee is perfectly fine. I think your just feeling like that. It's not a problem. People often get that feeling and you are really mature that you chose to see a physiotherapist before playing a match. Unlike someone". I eyed Mason and he said "it was one time. Let it go. Why are you so rude today women?". I just giggled and he said "and earlier. When you said you were with us. You could've just told him you were with Declan Rice and Mason or Mace. But no. You had to tell him you were with Mount".

Ahhh irritating Mason is my new favourite hobby. I ignored him and said "anyway. Dec you good to go. Be careful and. Whenever you feel like that just do a check up kay?". He nodded and said "thank you so much Hezial". I shook my head and said "no biggie. It's my job". Once they were done. I packed my stuff and headed out with them. As soon as I reached to the parking lot I saw Kai leaning on his car. He was wearing black sweats and a white hoodie.

He looked so nice. I walked up to him leaving the boys behind me. Once I was near him he looked up from his phone and said "hey love". I giggled and said "hey Mi Amor". We both engulfed each other in a hug and we heard Mason clear his throat. Kai got irritated and said "people sure do no how to ruin our moments". I giggled at his words and looked at Mason. Mason smiled at Kai and said "shut up Bro. Anyway me and Dec are going to go ahead".

Kai looked behind Mason and saw Dec. He smiled at Dec and sec said "well mate. See you in the euro's yeah?". Kai smiled and said "yeah". With that they both walked away. Leaving us alone. Kai opened the car door for me and we drove off to his place. Soon we arrived at his house. He looked at me and said "hey Zia you still with me?". I nodded and said "yeah just really really tired".

We both got out and once he opens the door to his house the tasty smell of foods filled my nostrils. We both walked in and Kai took my bag from me. He kept it on the sofa and we both made our way to the dinning room. We sat next to each other and Kai's mom said "hello honey how was your day?". I gave her a weak smile and said "really tiring" Kai looked at me and said "oh by the way did something happen to Mason". I shook my head and said "no. He was fine. Apparently Declan thought he had knee problems and wanted to run a check up. But in the end he was fine actually".

Kai nodded and said "you still coming to the euro's with me right?". I smiled and said "of course. Mason asked me to come with him but I told him I was with you". Kai chuckled and said "that's ma girl". I just playfully pushed him a bit. For a few moments we totally forgot the we were with his family. We all finished dinner and I helped Kai's mom and Leah with the dishes. I was literally so tired right now.

Once I was done I walked into the living room and sat next to Kai and said "can you drop me off to my house". He smiled and said "okay let me grab the keys". He kissed my forehead and walked up to his room. I was so tired that I drifted off to sleep.

Kai's POV

I quickly grabbed my car keys and when I came out mom and sis were standing around Zia. I couldn't see her face so I just walked up to them wondering what happened. Once I reached I saw that Zia had fallen asleep. I chuckled making them look at me and said "she must be really tired huh?". Sis put a hand on my shoulder and said "Kai trust me she's a keeper. Don't let her slip away". Mom nodded and said "I agree with her Kai". I chuckled and said "mom I plan on doing that".

Sis looked at me and said "well now that she is asleep how will you get this beauty to her home". I shrugged and said "I'll just take her to my room". Sis nodded and I picked her up bridal style. Once we arrived I kept her on the bed. I took off her shoes and jacket. She must be uncomfortable in those. I was debating whether I should change her or let her sleep in those.

My thoughts were interrupted with her opening her eyes. She looked at me confused so I said "you fell asleep. She made an o with her mouth I gave her a pair of her shorts that she left at my house and gave her one of my shirts. She understood what I meant and just walked to the bathroom. Once she closed the door. I quickly changes into a pair of blue shorts. I laid on the bed and waited for her to come out. In a few minutes she laid down on the bed next to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and we both drifted off to sleep.

So as guys may have noticed this chapter has a different time line. Please go along with it for the sake of this story.

Did you like this chapter. Please let me know if you did.

Until next chapter

Stay safe.