Last wish

Hezial's POV

He has been driving for a long time now. And I can sense that by every passing minute he's getting more nervous. "OK Kai what's wrong?". He looked at me and said "what? Is something wrong?". I raised an eyebrow and said "that's what I asked you". He gave a nice smile and said "nothings wrong. Just chill love". I nodded but still. Ah leave it. Soon we came to a stop and he said "let's go".

We both came out and he held my hand. We both started walking but isn't this a forest? Why are we here? He kept going more further into the forest. But he suddenly stopped making me crash into his back. He turned around to me and said "love where is your hoodie?". I showed him my bag and he said "wear it". I took his hoodie out and wore it. He smiled and said "that's my hoodie right". I nodded and said "do you want it back?". He shook his head and said "nah it looks better on you anyway".

He again grabbed my hand and we both started walking. He came to a stop and I instantly recognised this place. He let go of my hand and I walked in front of him and said "wow Kai. Your safe place". He chuckled and said "oh so you remembered". I nodded and said "of course. How can somebody forget a place like this? But one question though why are we here?". He looked like he remembered something and said "no reason. Just wanted to bring you here before the next season starts". I nodded and looked at the amazing view.

I turned around and I didn't see Kai there anymore. I got worried and was about to call him when I saw him down on one knee. He gave a charming smile and said "OK so here goes nothing. But love do me a favour and please don't speak in between or ask any questions until I'm done. Or else I will probably freak out and not do this". I was confused but I still nodded. He held one of my hands and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and opened them again. His smile never leaving his face. "love this is my third wish".

He took a velvet coloured box from his pocket and opened it. Inside it was a beautiful silver ring. Once our eyes met he said "love its you. Your the one I want. Your the one I want to come home to after a bad match. Your the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up next to everyday for the rest of my life. Your the one I want to go on cute little dates with. Your the one I want to go on late night walks when everything is quiet. Your the one I want my parents to meet. Your the one I want to take to all my games. Your the one I wanna see wearing my jersey. Your the one I want to make happy for the rest of my life. Your the one I love, and the one I want to hold when things get rough . Your the one I want to be there with when everything comes crashing down. All my good days and bad days your the one I want to spend them with. It's you. It's you love. Your it. And I swear to you that I've never be so sure about someone or something in my entire life. It's you and I say this without a single doubt in my mind".

He was making me melt with every single word that's coming out of his mouth. He smiled nicely and said "so this is my last wish. My biggest wish so far. Hezial Ross Walker. Will you marry me?". And there goes all the tears out of my eyes. He chuckled and said "I know we are still young and have a long way to go but if I'm with you I'm pretty sure I can go for a long time. And who says we have to marry right away. I'm young. Your young. We can marry each other when we are ready. But I have to put this ring on your finger. I don't want to loose you. I want every guy out there in this world to know that you belong to me. You belong to Kai Havertz".

My tears were flowing non stop. I couldn't stop crying. My throat was dry and I couldn't speak. But I'm sure these are tears of happiness. He looked at me and said "and don't you think Hezial Havertz. Or Hezial Kai Havertz suits you more? You can choose what ever you want". I hugged him and he lost his balance and we both felt on the ground. He wrapped his arms around me securely so I wouldn't hit the ground. I looked at him and said "yes. Yes Kai I will marry you". He smiled and said "thank you love".

We both sat up and he showed the ring. It had 'its you' engraved in it. I smiled and said "Kai I love it". He chuckled and said "yeah I know that you don't like fancy design so I bought a ring with a simple design". We both smiled at each other and he slides the ring in my ring finger. He had victorious smile on his face and he said "yeah I love it". I looked at my finger and saw that the ring was hugging my fingers perfectly. It's you was perfectly at display.

He took another velvet coloured box and showed it to me. I took it from him and saw that there was a male ring in it with the same design. I looked at him with a pout and said "I wanted to be the one to buy you this. Let me pay you". I was about to take my purse when he said "no need for money love. Just pay me back with all your love". I smiled and took the ring from the box. I looked at the ring and saw that it had "Zia's" written in it. I looked at him and he said "well I'm Zia's so". I just giggled at him and put the ring on his ring finger. He took my hand in his and took a picture of our hands with the rings hugging our fingers. He posted it on his Instagram with the caption 'finally mine'.

(time skip to when they reached Hezial's house)

We both got out of the car and just before we enter my house I remembered he said my middle name when he proposed to me. I made him stop and said "Kai who told you my middle name?". He chuckled and said "Hailey". I nodded and we went in. As soon as we entered Mason attacked us with a bone crushing hug. Kai managed to get out of it but Hailey attacked him. After a while they both pulled away and Mason said "I can't believe you guys are gonna get married".

Kai plopped down on the sofa all tired and said "chill dude. There's still a lot of time. We will get married. Soon". I sat down next to him and said "and your not invited to it". As soon as Kai got his hands on me he brought me in for a hug. His head was resting on the crook of my neck. I started playing with his hair when Mason stood in front of me and said "hey no fair. Love come on tell Haze to invite me".

Hailey shook her head and said "Mace honey. She's just messing with you. Me and Mason started bickering when sis said" guys you might wanna be a bit quiet". I looked at her and said "why?". She pointed at Kai and said "your fiancé is sleeping. I think he's really tired". Mace chuckled and said "yeah. Why wouldn't he be. He's been preparing for this since months". I looked at him and man, I'm so lucky I met you Kai. I will treasure you forever. And Amor it's you that I want to be with forever.

So guys tell me. Did you like it?

Any favourite parts?

Bye take care

Stay safe 😘