Pregnant?

Hezial's POV

It's been a few days since me and Kai went on that date. In these past few days Sarah have been on my nerves. I think she just do all that she do only to annoy me. I know a person can be clumsy but spilling coffee on me nearly every day is not just her being clumsy. She have ruined all of my favourite work outfits. I sighed and and cleared my mind.

In a few seconds Mason came out with Hailey. Mason tapped my shoulder and said "you ready". I nodded and we all drive off to Kai's place. It's not like he invited us. We were bored and Mace said he has the perfect house to hang out. I may be his girlfriend but never even once have I been to his house.

The ride to his house was not as long as I expected it to be. Mason got out and said "Let's go in people. Kai must be sleeping. Let's go put ice water on him". I just shook my head at him. Mason is a kid in a man's body.

We all walked in and man the house was so luxurious. But still it gave a home like feeling. A cosy feeling. Mason didn't ring the bell and instead he put the code in. And with one click the door opened. These two really are like brothers. We walked in and kept our shoes in his shoe place. This house is dead silent. I think a Mace is right about Kai being asleep. Mason said "I'll go ahead and get ice water. You both can wait in the living room".

We started walking towards the direction Mason went and we saw that Mason was frozen in his tracks. I called for his attention and he turn towards me so fast. He quickly walked up to me and said "on second thought why don't we hang out at my place. You know wouldn't want to disturb Kai". I raised my eyebrow and said "what are you hiding?". He grew tense and said "Pfft me? Uh Pfft I'm not hiding anything. Why why would I hide anything? What's there t-to hide huh? Nonsense. You are funny Hezial".

He's definitely hiding something. Mason Mount is so many things. But a liar is not one of them. He can keep a secret but lying is just not him. It's not in his nature. Yeah he would not say something if it's going to hurt you. But what has to be said he will say. That's one of the reasons why I like Mason for Hailey. I narrowed my eyes and said "what are you hiding Mount?".

He gulped and before he could say anything I pushed past him and walked. But as soon as I stepped into the living room I regretted it. There stood Kai. And. And Sarah. Sarah was hugging Kai. She had a paper in her hand. She was wearing a hoodie. It was Kai's hoodie. Kai was not doing anything to get her off of him. I slowly whispered "Kai". I thought he would not hear me. But his head turned to my direction and immediately he pushed Sarah off of him and said "no no love this is not what it looks like". I couldn't think off anything instead I ran. I ran out of the house. Before I could completely go out I heard Hailey say "don't even think about going after her". I let the tears fall freely.

Once I reached his big garden I got on my knees and cried. I was a mess. But soon enough Mason came behind me and said "Hey girl". I looked up to him and he sat down next to me. He slowly side hugged me and said "Hey hey. Now what we saw in there might not be what exactly happened right. You know Kai is not a liar. After least give him a chance to explain. I'm sure he had a good reason not to push her off of him. So let's here him out. Yeah?".

I slowly wiped my tears and said "I know Mace. I know he would not do that to me. I know he won't cheat. I will hear him out". He sighed and said "good girl. But why did you run away?". I sheepishly giggled and said "well I have been thinking that this might happen. This day would come. She started working in my work place. Ever since that day I fear this would happen. Mace I only ran out cause I needed to get that out of my sight. I needed to clear my head before hearing him out. I won't let something like this be the end of us".

Mason patted my head and said "Hey you have become a fine young lady. I'm proud of you. But if what we saw in there is what we took it to be, I'm gonna kill Kai for you". We both shared a laughter and stood up. I started walking and said "now let's go in before Hailey kills Kai". With that we both started to walk in.

Kai's POV

Oh no. Come on. Why does things like this happen to us. She must be so mad. She must be so hurt right now. And it's all because of me. All I want to do is make her happy. But all I do is make her cry. Now she would never want to see my face. I sighed and sat on the sofa. Hailey stood there glaring daggers at me. Just as she was about to say something I heard the voice that I have been longing to here.

I quickly stood up and ran to her. I hugged her tight and close to my body.

I felt so scared. Scared that she might hate me. Scared that she might leave me. But to my surprise I felt her small arms wrapped around my neck. To be honest which gave me a lot of courage. I took in her sent and pulled away a bit so I could see her face. She dropped her hands to her sides.

I cupped her cheeks and said "listen love. You know I would never do that to you. Today early in the morning she came soaking wet in the rain and said she had something very important to talk about. I denied her request. But she started begging for me to hear her out. I got tired of it so I let her in just to get it over with. I grabbed a hoodie of mine and gave it to her to wear it to keep her warm. She came up to me and said that she was pregnant. And I was the father of the child. I could not believe what she said.

I immediately called one of my friend who is a doctor. She came and checked. She did an emergency test also. And yeah she was indeed pregnant. But love I'm not the father of that child. It's not mine. We both sat here arguing about it all day long. You came when she started crying and hugged me. I had to take in what was happening. I froze. But as soon as I heard your voice I pushed her off. Hezial please love believe me. I would never cheat on you. I meant every single word I said to you. Love please".

I was nearly crying by now. Scratch that I was crying by now. She suddenly smiled. I was confused so I asked "why. Why are you smiling?". She cupped my face and said "cause Mi Amor you look so adorable right now. But don't cry it makes me want to cry". Her words caused more tears to fall down my face. I was relieved. I was happy. I was happy that she won't leave me. She pouted and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she whispered "but love why are you crying". I sniffed and said "I I t-thought I might loose you over this".

She giggled and said " well something like this ain't enough to get rid of me". Her joking was slowly calming me down. We both pulled away and I kissed her. After a while I pulled away and rested my forehead on her forehead. We smiled at each other and we heard a sniffing sound. We looked back and saw that Hailey was crying. Zia got all shy when she saw that so she buried her face in my chest. I laughed at her cuteness and slowly stroked her hair.

Mason looked at me and nodded. It may seem like only a nod. But that one nod said all he wanted to say and all I needed to hear from him. I smiled at him and he said "now. That the day ended as a happy ending let's cancel out today's hanging plan and you take care of her. I will this young lady to her house and then. Me and my blondie here can hang out". We saw them leave the house. I turned my attention back to Zia and saw that she was already looking at me. I smiled at her and said "thank you for hearing me out". She gave a peck on my cheeks and said "anytime". We both decided to do a movie night. I hope we don't have to go through something like this again.

So guys.

Did u like it. Let me know if u did. And if you did could you tell me what was the best part.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Let's all support the boys with their big game against Arsenal.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙Go blues 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Good luck lads 🤗

Until next time see you

Stay safe.