It's you

Hezial's POV

I was on my way to work when I my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID and smiled when it showed Kai's name. I quickly picked it up. "love, why didn't you wake me up. I would have dropped you off". "I figured you would be tired so I let you rest". I waited for his answer and he said "but still". He was whining like a kid. I giggled at his cuteness and said "Okay so Mi Amor let me make it up you. Would you like to go on a date with me". "when?" I could feel his excitement. "tonight. Pick me up at 8. I'll be ready". "Okay Zia love you so so so much". He ended the call.

I paid the driver and made my way in. Once I was near reception I saw a familiar face. I tried remembering and when I heard her voice it hit me like lightning. It's Kai's ex. How can I forget that. I tried ignoring her and walked to the reception and reported in without making eye contact. I was about to work away when Mia called me. I looked at her and she said "Hello ma'am. This is miss Sarah. She will be working with us from today onwards". Great. Just great. I would be lying if I say the chance of Kai meeting her in her did not threaten me.

I managed to smile and said "oh. Hi nice to meet you. I'm Hezial Walker. It's a pleasure working with you". She nodded and said "same her miss Walker. Oh and I'm Sarah Cooper. Just thought I would give you my full name. But I think you already know right". I shook my head and said "I'm afraid not. But see you around. And Mia send the patients in". With that I walked in. I closed the door behind me. The time went by pretty fast.

I couldn't focus on my work due to thinking about her. What if Kai goes back to her? Will he go? Will he leave me? She's so much more pretty than me. She would look so good with him. No no no. I'm just over thinking this. I trust him. I checked the time and it was 7:56. I quickly did I a little touch up. I took off my jacket and kept it in my bag. Good now I was wearing a black jeans with a white shirt tucked in. Do I look good enough? Why did I have to finish so late. If he picked me up from home I could let Hailey dress me up.

I heard a knock on the door and I said "Come in". I was not looking at the door. I was frustrated. I suddenly felt arms hugging my waist. This smell. It's Kai. I smiled to myself and said "Hey Amor". He chuckled and said "Hey love. You ready to go". I nodded and he turned me around so I can face him. His smile greeted me and I said "Let's go". He frowned and said "what happened? Tell me love. I know something is bothering you".

I hate how he can read me like an open book. I weakly smiled and said "it's not a big deal". "big or not tell me what's bothering you. You know I hate seeing you in stress". I opened my mouth but got interrupted with the door opening. We both turned our heads to the direction and there stood non other than Sarah Cooper. "Oh am I disturbing you. Sorry if I am. But Mia said all your appointments for tomorrow got cancelled. I heard her saying that so I told her I'll inform you". I nodded and said "Okay. Your are a doctor too. So please focus on your patients. I'm sure Mia will do her job perfectly. Just like she always have been".

When I said that she looked pissed and said" I'll keep that in mind. And Hi K". K. That's her pet name for kai. With that she closed the door and left. "so that's why". He whispered. "no that's not it. I just-". He cut me off by saying "it's okay Zia. It's okay if you feel like that. It's normal to feel that way. I do too. Every single day. I feel like I would lose you any moment. All the guys out there are looking at you in ways I don't want them to. If I could I want to keep you all to myself. But trust me when I say this I'm not leaving you for her or for anyone. It's you who I am in love with. It's you who I want walk side by side with. It's you that I want to give all of me. It's you that I keep thinking of day and night. I could go on and on about how much I love you. But I have a date with my beautiful girlfriend. So shall we get on with that".

I smiled at his words and he pecked my lips and said "Let's go". I smiled and said "I love you so much". He smiled and said "I know that love. Let's go". I packed all my stuff and we both drove off. He was driving for a long time. I got tired and said "Kai where are we going?". "somewhere". He really is testing my patience. After God knows how long we stopped. He got of the car and opened the door for me. When I stepped out he took a blind fold out. Without even saying anything he covered my eyes with the blind fold. "Kai what are you doing?". He kissed my cheek and said "don't worry love. Just trust me and keep walking". He interviewed our hands and led me to somewhere.

We kept walking for a long time with him guiding me. As time was passing by I could feel cold wind embracing me. Why did I leave my jacket in the car. Suddenly we came to a stop. He took the blind fall off and hugged me from behind. He buried his face in my neck and said "Do you like it". I looked around in Aww. It was a cliff. A cliff in a forest to be specific. It was so beautiful. The view. The starry night was really complementing this place. I smiled and said "like it? I love this Kai. How did you find this place".

He put his chin on my shoulder and said "well when I first came to London. I got lost while trying to find my way back to my house. And it led me to this. I eventually found my way back to my house but I never forgot the path that leaded me to here. You can say that this is my comfort place. Whenever I'm stressed I come here. And all my worries just fades away like that. I'm so glad you loved this place. You are the only person I showed this place to".

I smiled and said "well thank you for giving me the pleasure of being the first person you brought here". He smiled and said "anytime love". We sat down in the grass for a long time talking about random things. It feels so right to be in his arms like this. If this place is his comfort place. Than you can tell he's my safe place and comfort place.

So guys did you like this chapter. Let me know if you did.

Please do tell me the best part. I feel like that this chap is not so good.

I had second thoughts while posting this. Even now I'm having it.

Please let me know if anything needs to be corrected or not.

And one more thing just wanted to ask you all. How many chapters do you prefer for this book to have.

Let me know your thoughts.

Love you all my readers..

Until next time

Stay safe.