He's leaving

Hezial's POV

It was early in the morning. I was watching Kai pack his things. He finished packing and sat next to me. He made me sit in between his legs and he hugged me from behind. He buried his face in my neck and said "hey love it's not gonna be that bad. We would call each other right. Plus we can see each other in one of my games". I turned around and sat on his lap. He securely wrapped his arms around me and I said "I know. And I'm looking forward to it. And you mister make sure to practice extra hard". He smiled and said "noted ma'am". With that he leaned in and or lips touched. It was gentle and full of love.

We pulled apart and he said "I'm gonna miss these". I giggled and said "me too". He hugged me and said "ah this is bad? I should get going soon or I will end up not going". I playfully punched his back and he said "just kidding love. But seriously I'm gonna miss these a lot". I tighten our hug and said "yeah me too. Me too Amor". We pulled away shorty and he said "see me out?". I nodded and stood up. We both made our way down stairs and was met with his family.

They were waiting by the front gate of the house. Once we reached them Kai's mom pulled him into a hug. She pulled away and was gently stroking his hair. He was smiling down at her. She had tears in her eyes and Kai rubbed them with a pout on his face and said "mom if your gonna cry every time I leave how am I supposed to go? I can't leave you here with tears right?". His mom smiled up at him and said "Kai these are the tears of a proud mother. Of course you can leave me in proud tears". Kai hugged her again and said "proud or not I can't leave you with tears so mom, smile for me". She smiled at him and said "now that's my mom". I just watched them with Awwww.

Not long after he was pulled into a bone crashing hug by Lea. "my god sis are you planning on killing me?". I giggled at his response. She pulled away and said "Kai if I wanted to kill you we wouldn't be here now would we? Anyway stay safe". Kai smiled at her and gave a short hug to his father. They both just smiled at each other and bid their farewells nicely. Once he was done saying goodbye to his family he came up to me.

He pulled me in for a hug and said "take care of yourself. Don't walk around too much. Your ankle is not healed yet. If you need anything just ask Lea or mom. Call me. Don't look at other boys. If any creepy guy comes up to you punch him in the face and run away. No wait you can't run away with that ankle. Yeah carry pepper spray with you. Spray them at any creepy guy. Oh yeah and try to answer Leroy's questions as shortly as possible". I giggled at this possessive boyfriend of mine and said "noted". He pulled away briefly and kissed my forehead. He waved at us and got into the car. I watched as the car disappeared out of our sight. Well this is gonna be a long day.

Kai's POV

After getting to the Dfb building I was met with my best friend Julian Brandt. He is a footballer like me as well. We both made our way inside the building. "Kai, Julian wait up". We both looked behind and saw Joshua and Leon. They both caught up to us and said "hey boys. Hey Kai long time no see. How are you man?". I smiled and said "I'm fine. How bout you guys?". The both smiled at me and said "we are fine" soon we were joined by Serge Gnabry. Serge patted my back and said "saw your post. Is she really your girlfriend?".

I nodded and Joshua said "really. Wow. I thought she was one of your friends". I shook my head and said "no she is my girlfriend". Suddenly my phone range. I looked at the caller ID and said "speaking of her". I picked up the call and said "hey". They all looked at me and Serge said "that's all you got. That's how you great the beautiful girl. Man, Kai we thought we taught you better than that".

I just rolled my eyes and heard her say "umm hey. Kai I'm really sorry but I have to go back to London. Mace started his practice as well and Hailey got herself sick". I was sad upon this news. That means she won't be able to come and watch our game that's in a few days". But it's Hailey we are talking about of course she have to go. There's no way I'm letting her stay when Hailey is sick too. Just have to make a call to Hailey telling about Zia's ankle. "OK. Just take care of yourself too. And Zia don't walk around too much. Remember you need some one to take care of you too. Just help each other out once you get there. And tell Hailey I said Hi". "thank you so much Amor". I chuckled and said "yeah. No prob". She giggled and hung up.

I didn't tell her I love her and miss in front of these. Joshua and Serge are the best at getting under people's skin if they want to. They can surely compete with Mace. But either way the three are undeniably nice. We all walked to our rooms and rested for the rest of the day. I woke up and decided to call love. I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.

In no time I heard her say "hey". "oh did I wake you up". I heard her giggled the best melody to my ears. "yeah kind of but, because of you I can go to work on time so no harm done". I frowned and said "your going to work on the day you arrived. And not to mention with an injury". "no I'm not going to work. Just working online. Meeting some of my patients and checking up on them. Since I can't do check ups personally the hospital asked me to do it from home". I smiled and said "wow love. Your a big deal in your work place. I'm so proud to say your my girlfriend".

She gasped and said "oh Kai". I was about to reply when the door opened revealing Julian. I raised an eyebrow and he said "Kai coach's calling us for the meeting". I stood up and grabbed my jacket before going with him. On my way I heard Zia say "Kai you still there". I hummed and said "yeah still here". "OK so. I met a girl at the airport today. She said she was a big fan of your. I politely replied and she said 'wow your so lucky you got Kai Havertz as your girlfriend'. I was so embarrassed at that moment. Like my whole face was red".

I chuckled at her excitement while telling me this. "and then do you know what she said she said she's so happy that you found someone to take care of you and she said she was glad it was someone like me. Well I didn't quite understand why she said someone like me. But still she said she was supporting our relationship. I'm so happy your fans are okay with me dating you".

I smiled and said "love, by someone like you they meant everything about you. See I told you. You don't appreciate yourself. Just embrace yourself like others are doing. You are perfect in and out. Love. Even if someone says your not. Don't change anything about you. I happen to love all of you. Which means I love the things your good at. I love the things your bad at. I love all of your personalities. I love all of your flaws. So don't change anything about you".

She giggled and said "Ahh come one Kai even your not with me you manage to make me blush". I chuckled at her tone and said "well love that's just how good I am". I'm dead sure that she's pouting right now. She let out and irritated scream and I said "where is Hailey? Is she okay now?". She calmed down and said "yeah. It wasn't as bad as I thought. And she's sleeping next to me right now. Mace dropped in to check up on her too. From the looks he was exhausted. Training must be hard".

I hummed and said "well love take care hmm? I have to go right now. My meeting is starting soon. Sleep well too". She hummed and ended the call. I kept my phone in my pocket and heard Julian say "introduce her to me someday. From the way you talk to her I can tell she's a keeper Kai. Don't let a girl like that slip away. Do everything you can to keep her happy". I looked at him and he said "what? I can be deep sometimes too you know. No need to look at me like that" I started laughing and he said "man I'm never giving advice to you from now on". Him acting like that made me laugh even more. He looked irritated. But he still manage to keep that smile on his face. Ahh I miss the good old days.

So guys here you go.

How was this chapter.

Did you like it. Don't forget to vote if you did.

Any favourite parts. If there are any please let me know.

Until next update

Stay safe 😘