My world

Hezial's POV

I woke up and saw that I was not in my room. I looked around and realised that I was in Kai's room. I turned to my side and saw that Kai was not there. Weird. I'm the one who's always first to wake up. I thought he didn't have practice today. I took my phone and called him. But it was switched off. I freshened up and changed into my cloths from last night. I did my hair and got out of his room. Suddenly I heard the sound of a glass braking. I quickly ran to the direction and it led me to the kitchen.

I looked around and saw that Kai was busy picking up the broken pieces of glass. I was about call him when he accidentally cut himself. I quickly ran to his side and took his hand in mine. "Kai. You should be more careful. Why did you have to pick it up with your hands. You could've used something else. Where is your first aid kit". I looked at him and saw he had a smile on his face. I raised an eyebrow and said "what? Why are you smiling like that?". He wrapped his other arm around me and said "cause you looked too cute when you were complaining. Plus it's not big of a deal. It's just a small cut. It'll heal".

I made him stand and said "small or big all wounds have to be treated. Now tell me where is your first aid kit". He chuckled and said there. I made him sit on the sofa and came back with the first aid kit. I carefully treated his cut and said "all done". He held my cheeks and said "thank you. I made breakfast for us. I'll set the table in the mean time can you go and bring my charger. I was on a call with Mace and my phone ran out of battery. I think he'll call again". I nodded and said "yeah alright".

After we had breakfast I was doing the dishes. Kai came behind me and hugged me. I smiled and he kept his head on my shoulder." will you come to my next game?". I smiled and said "yeah. Why wouldn't I?". He laughed and said "love. I've been thinking about this for a long time now. You know that I'm a famous footballer. And being famous brings a lot of attention to me. Reporters are everywhere. If they find out about us. They would create nasty rumours and stuff. They know how to destroy the most beautiful things in your life. Of course some reporters are good but others only go for gossip".

He paused for a moment and then turned me around so that we were facing each other. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and said "let's promise each other that no matter what happens we'll be by each other's side. We will talk and sort it out. We will trust each other. And some fans can be crazy. They might attack you with so much hate. But promise me that you'll tell me everything. I'm not planning on revealing this relationship to the world and have them hate you. You are my world. If anything happens to you I-I".

He couldn't continue. He signed and said "The people who have to know about this already knows. I'm just saying that in case anything like what I said happens. I can't loose you". I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and leaned into kiss me. Just as our lips were about to touch we heard the door bell ring. He groaned and said "and the moment is ruined just like that". I giggled and said "go see who that is. I'm done with the dishes too". I combed his curly messy hair a bit and pushed him a bit.

He kept complaining about our moment being ruined on his way to open the door. I laughed at his childish behaviour and kept everything thing in its place. I walked back up to my room and grabbed my phone and checked my self in the mirror and came out. I only brought my phone I left my bag is Mason's car. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a meeting in two hours. I'll ask Kai to give me a ride back home.

I came down and saw that he was hugging a women and and older women was patting his back. There were two men who just watched them in silence. Awww it must be his family. I didn't want to interrupt them so I just stood at the staircase. A few minutes later he looked around and when his eyes landed on me, he motioned me to come. I slowly walked to them and he took a few steps in my direction. He put one of his hands around my shoulder and said "guys this is Hezial Walker. She is my girlfriend".

I nervously smiled and in a matter of seconds I was engulfed in a hug by the two women. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around them and I think his sister said "my God. Mom look. She's so beautiful. I can't believe my little brother got a girl like you. Anyway I'm Leah. Nice to meet you I'm Kai's older sister". I smiled at her and the introductions went on.

Suddenly my phone rang and I looked at Kai. He raised an eyebrow and I excused myself to pick it up. "hello". "hello ma'am. Suddenly a lot of patients came and we need you ASAP "." OK I'm coming. I'll be there in a few minutes ". I quickly walked up to them and Kai said" what happened? "I just got a call from work. They need me right now. I'll call you later when I'm done okay. But I right now I need to go there as soon as possible. And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. I'm sorry that I have to leave this way".

Kai's mom kept her hand on my shoulder and said "what are you sorry for dear? No need to be sorry. Let's meet up some other time. For now focus on your work". I smiled at her and Kai said "come on. I'll drop you off". I shook my head and said "no. It's okay. Your family is here so, spend time with them. I'll take a taxi". Kai's mom pushed Kai towards me and said "accept his offer dear. And good luck at your work".

Kai took my hand in his and we walked out of his house. We got in the car and he said "directly to your work place or should we stop at your house and then go to your work place". "I have somethings I need to pick up from my house. So yeah house first ". He chuckled and said okay.

We reached my home in no time and I took a some cloths in a bag and left for work. He quickly drove off to my work place. Once I got out he rolled the window down and said" take care. Call me when you are done. I'll come to pick you up". I nodded and gave him a quick peck and walked in. As the receptionist said the place was crowded. Looks like I'm not getting out of work anytime soon.

So guys did you like this chapter.

Tell me If you did.

There is more to come so stay tuned..