Aunt Lucy

Hezial's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Kai have started dating. My life got whole lot better because of him. And I still don't know who these parlour ladies are. I was getting ready for work when i heard a knock on my door. My door opened and I saw Kiara. What does she want now. She gave me a smile and I said "you smiling like that is really creepy. So please don't". She immediately got mad. Hehe score. In that moment Hailey also came into my room and said "oh what's going on here" with that she just plopped down on my bed.

I shrugged and started to pack my things I need for work. Kiara sat down on a bean bag and said "is it okay if I bring my boyfriend over". I raised an eyebrow and said "since when do you ask before doing that?". She looked at me and said "I'm trying to be nice here". "and why is that". She looked mad and said "because mom is coming today. I'm not interested in being nice to you". Then we both started making faces at each other. Hailey was looking at us and said "I don't know why I pay for cable when I have you two living with me".

I looked at her annoyed and said "Who's side are you on mine or hers?". She giggled and said "my dear sister. What I'm trying to say is. I'm not on anyone's side. I just enjoy you both fighting. Just admit it you both love each other". "NO WE DO NOT". We both said at the same time. I looked at Kiara and said "why is your mom coming anyway?". She said it's been long since she met you too. So she's coming over for a week and than we both are leaving together". I stopped what I was doing and said "so that means your leaving". She pouted and said "Yeah. Don't be so sad honey. And don't miss me too much". I scoffed and said "miss you? Why would I miss you when all I'm trying to do is get you out of my hair".

My phone rang and I saw that it was Kai. I put my hand up to tell her to shut up. I picked it up and said" Yeah? ". I heard the sound of things shuffling from the other side and he said" morning love. What are you doing". I giggled and said "nothing. Just getting ready for work". "I'll come pick you up. How long do you have. I mean till you work time starts". I looked at my watch and said " 1 hour 20 minutes". I heard him close the door and he said " I'll be there". "Ok. Call me when you are here". He chuckled and said "Yeah. See you".

I ended the call and saw they both were looking at me. Hailey had a Mischievous look in her face. While Kiara had confusion. Kiara looked at me and said "you have friends?". I scoffed and said "more than you think". She nodded and said "good for you". I nodded and Hailey said "when is your mom coming? I mean what time is she coming?". Kiara looked at her phone and said "she should be her by now". It was like on cue we heard the bell ring. We all gave each other looks and walked down stairs.

Kiara opened the door with us behind her and we saw aunt Lucy. She hugged Kiara and said "how is my daughter?". She hugged her back and said "I'm fine mom". She then turned to us and said " how are my girls?". We hugged her at the same time and said "good Auntie". Aunt Lucy smiled and said "I see you dressed up. Where are you going". "Work". She pouted and said "can you call in a off day and spend time with me?". I thought for a while and before I could say anything my phone rang. It was Kai. He's already here. I gave her an apologetic smile and said "I'll come back. And about work I'll tell you If I can call in off". She happily hugged me and walked in with Hailey and Kiara.

I walked out of the house and saw Kai waiting. I walked up to him and he engulfed me in his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he said "I have been waiting for this". I smiled and he let go of me. But his hands were still on my waist. I rested my hands on his shoulders and said "Hey my aunt just showed up and she requested me to call in an off day. So". "your not going to work". He finished my sentence for me. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and said "well it's okay. I came here to ask you about something". I nodded and he said "So our match is tonight. I want you to be there". He gave me a jersey and a ticket.