Ice cream and invitation.

Hezial's POV

I taking a shower and wore this.

I made my way downstairs and saw Hailey ready to go somewhere too

I made my way downstairs and saw Hailey ready to go somewhere too. Kiara was wearing a lot of revealing cloths. Hailey noticed me and said "you going somewhere?". I nodded and said "Yeah. You too?". She nodded as a response. Kiara looked at us and said "so are you guys going out with any boys?". Hailey looked at her and said "no". Wow a plain no. Kiara looked at me and raised an eyebrow. So I shook my head. She rolled her eyes and said "oh please. I'm not dumb you know. I can tell you guys are meeting boys".

My phone rang and I picked it up. Once I kept it near my ear I heard "Zia I'm here". "Ok. I'm coming out now". I looked at Hailey and said "well my ride is here". With that I walked out. I can here Hailey and Kiara arguing. I just ignored them and walked out of the house. Once I came out I saw Kai's car parked near my house. He was leaning on the car and doing something with his phone. I slowly walked up to him and just when I was about to say boo I stepped on a rock and lost my balance. I was going to fall so I closed my eyes and got ready for the impact. Since it never came I opened my eyes and saw two strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly and his face was really close to mine.

He smiled and said "clumsy". I just rolled my eyes and said "meanie". He chuckled and helped me stand up. He opened the door to the passenger seat. As soon as I entered he closed the door and ran over to the other side and entered. He started the car and drove off. I looked at him and he was wearing a black jeans with a white button up shirt. His shirt was buttoned up all the way. His white snickers were perfectly matching his outfit. He noticed me staring so he said "take a picture love. It will last longer". My face went full on red and I looked out of the window. I heard him laugh which did not help the situation.

Soon we reached to an ice cream parlour. He got out and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and exited the car as well. He held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and said "ready?". I nodded and he started walking towards the entrance. A waiter saw us and said " how may I help you sir and ma'am". "I have a reservation under Kai Havertz ". The waiter nodded and said" this way please". We both followed the waiter and he showed our table. Our table was very far from others. It was near a big window. We could see the beauty of London from our table. He smiled and said "you like it?". I smiled brightly at him and said "like it?. I love this. Thank you Kai". The smile on his face said that he loved the reaction he got from me.

We gave our order and we were just talking about random things. It didn't take long for our order to come. We started digging in and no one talked during that time. We were just enjoying each other's presence. Kai got a call and he gave an apologetic smile and answered the phone. "Yeah?". He was silent for a while. And looked at me and said "do you mind if we change our plans". I raised an eyebrow and he said "some of my team mates are inviting me and you to a little movie night. Hailey is there too". I nodded and he kept the phone back near his ear and said "we'll be there". He ended the phone call and said "you want to take any other clothing with you? I can take you to your house to pick something up".

I nodded and said "what about you?". He shook his head and said "no its okay. There are lots of my cloths in Mason's house". He paid the bill and we both left for my house. I think there's no one home so we both entered the house. As we were near Kiara's room. Which was right next to mine, we heard weird sounds. Kai gave me a look and I mouthed "gross". Than we both tried to ignore the sound and went in my room. He was just watching me pick up cloths and pack them. I suddenly remembered that I have work tomorrow morning so I said "Kai I have work tomorrow morning". He looked at me and said "oh? So are you not coming?". I was going to say yes, but his smile disappeared from his face and I didn't liked that.

So I smiled and said "Who said I was not going? Of course I'm going. Just one thing though. You have to drop me off at work tomorrow". He nodded like a little kid and I said "Ok I'm done let's go". We both entered his car and I double checked my stuff. Cloths for sleeping and cloths for tomorrow's work. Yup all done. The car ride was silent. He was focusing on driving and I would take small glances at him. Soon we reached a house. No a big mansion. This time before Kai could open the door I opened the door and came out. He kept his hand on my upper back and guided me in.

He rang the bell and in a few minutes a tall man opened the door. It was Tammy. Tammy and Kai both looked like giants to me. They both gave each other a hug and started talking about somethings. They completely forgot about me. I started to get annoyed. I maybe short but I'm not invisible. Suddenly Tammy started to poke Kai's side and said "soooo where is your girlfriend?". Girlfriend? Was he supposed to come with his girlfriend? Kai was about to say something when we heard a voice say............................................

To be continued.

An: I thought I would try a Cliff-hanger. 😜.

And who do you think it is. Or what's that someone gonna

say.

Please feel free to share your thought. It's always welcomed.

Until next update see you and stay safe 😘