Comfort 2

Hezial's POV

His words were slowly calming me. I felt myself calming down but I still couldn't control the tears in my eyes. He slowly pulled away a little so he could see face. He wiped the tears away and said "he's gone. Zia stop crying it hurts me to see you cry. If u don't stop I might start crying with you". I nodded my head and he smiled. His smiled automatically made me smile. He took off the hoodie he was wearing and made me wear it. It was Hella big on me. He chuckled and said "Come on I'll see you out". With that we started walking to our car. Hailey was silent this whole time. I know that this is the claim before Storm.

I and Hailey entered the car and I pulled the window down so I could talk to Kai. He bended down and said "text me when you get home okay? Don't think about it. I know it will be hard but still, try not to think about it. If you have trouble sleeping I'm only one call away". I nodded and he kissed my forehead before waving goodbye. I know it was just a friendly kiss but my heart was beating so fast. It felt like I just finished a whole marathon. My sister started the car and the whole ride back to home was silent. Once we entered the house Hailey said "explain".

I nodded and sat on the couch. She sat next to me and I started my explanation "Okay so. I met him at the match that you forced me to go. He bumped into me and that's how we met. We exchanged our numbers when you went to the washroom". She nodded and said "hmm so is he the one who gave you those tickets?". I nodded my head. She looked at me and said "why did you not tell me about him and more importantly why did you went to his comfort when I was there. I was so jealous Haze". I chuckled and said "it was his comfort that I needed at the time. Plus I know I can always rely on you". I purposefully didn't answer the first question and avoided the topic.

She leaned back on the couch and suddenly said "So Zia huh?". I looked at her and she said "he calls you Zia". I smiled and said "Yeah he wanted to call me something that others don't call".

She nodded and said "well let's get a shower and sleep. And text the boy. He's probably worried sick". I nodded and decided to take a shower first and text later. I finished showering and changed into some comfortable cloths. I laid down on bed and decided to text him.

(bold: Kai, italics: Hezial. Normal are Hezial's thoughts)

Hey. I'm home.

Okay. I'm sorry.

Huh? Why r u sorry?

If I didn't invite you to this game this would never happen.

Kai. Don't blame yourself. Nothing happened right. 

You saved me on time.

Still.

Okay then grant me a wish and let's say it's not your fault.

Okay. What is it.

Take me out for ice cream. I've been carving for it for days.

 I didn't want to have it alone so...

Well okay it's easy. But why didn't u go with ur sister.

Just cause.

Hey speaking of your sister. Can I get her number.

I knew this day would come. He is just like the others he is just using me to get close to my sister. And here I was thinking that he was different.

Why do u want her number. Do ya like her or something.

What? No.

 Mase have been going on and on about how he forgot to ask for her number.

 That's why I asked. R u jealous?

No. Don't get the wrong idea mister.

Yeah yeah. Where do u live. I need to pick u up.

When r we going?

Tomorrow. After my practice. Send me your address. 

I have to go. The meeting is starting. 

Sleep well and don't think about what happened today.

 Bye Goodnight.

Okay good night. I'll send u my address and my sister's number. 

But after asking her.

(seen)

I kept my phone on the night stand and drifted off to sleep. By the time we were done talking I forgot about the whole thing. I was glad that he is not like other people. For a moment I thought he used me. But thinking back his words and his hug it all seemed so sincere.