Heather

Hezial's POV

Once he sat down I pulled a box from my wardrobe and walked over to him. He looked at me confused and I said "scoot over". He did as I said. I sat down next to him and opened the box. He looked at it confused and said "what's this? Your childhood stuff?". I shook know head and said "no. It's my sister's". He raised an eyebrow and said "Hailey?". I shook my head and said "me and Hailey had a younger sister. She was about five. This are her cloths".

He raised an eyebrow and said "okay and?". I smiled at him and said "and. Now I'm going to tell you the reason I don't celebrate my birthday". He looked at me curiously and I said "it was my birthday. Me and my sister Heather were walking home from a walk. That night a dude from my collage asked me out. And I declined it".

Kai's POV

I carefully watched all her movements. She took a deep breath and said "he got so mad after I did that. He pushed me to the ground and said" you'll pay for this. I'll make sure that you will remember me on every single birthday of yours. I'll make you suffer just like I'm suffering". I was shocked. How can someone go that far. She smiled and looked at me with teary eyes and said "we thought it was a joke so we didn't take it seriously. Of course I told Hailey and she said I should be careful".

Her smile soon dropped and she said " and when my next birthday came. We went out celebrating it. I, Hailey and Heather. We went to a restaurant. It was decorated and we celebrate a lot. We were having so much fun until Heather was stabbed". I held her hand and she said "Kai that night. I. I lost my little sister. I lost her because I declined his proposal. I lost her on my birthday. And he was right. He made sure I remembered him on every single one of my birthday".

"I was devastated. Hailey and I cried a lot. We both tried to act strong for each other but. No. We couldn't do it. It took us years. And even now I don't celebrate it. This time I celebrated with your family and I genuinely enjoyed it. But through out the whole celebration I was worried that something might happen. You remember that Hailey kept calling a lot. It's because she is very protective of me since that day".

Tears were streaming down of her beautiful face. I brought her closer to me and hugged her. Her hug was as tight as it could get. I kissed her head and said "thank you. Thank you so much for opening up to me love. And I promise you that I will make sure you forget that guy". She looked up at me and said "I was hoping you would say that". We both shared a laugh and I said "Zia I wanna use my first wish". She wiped her tears and said "okay Amor. Name it".

I examined her face and said "tomorrow. Get ready. Be ready at 4:00 pm. Wear something like jeans a shirt and a jacket. Be sure to wear something comfortable and something warm. And don't wear heels or anything. I think some sneakers would do". She was confused but none the less she nodded.

She laid down on the bed and I went to the bathroom. When I came back she was already asleep. I went near her and vent down. I caressed her cheeks with my thumbs, while admiring her beauty. "man I'm so lucky to have you love. Just have to wait for tomorrow".

Please don't skip today's authors note it's kind of important

Hey guys. Sorry that this chapter is short.

I promise next one will be longer than this.

Also wanted to let you know that this book is coming to an end. I think only two or three chapters are left.

One more thing. I'm planning on writing another fanfic. Since I couldn't decide who should it be about I wanted to ask you should it be about Kai or Mason. I will create the plot once I get your answers. So please feel free to give your suggestions. You could comment here or tell me through a message.

Thank you so much for your support.

Any favourite parts. If so please let me know.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote.

Until next update

Stay safe 😘