Meeting Auntie

Hezial's POV

The boys had a meeting so I, Hailey and Kiara headed to home. Paula had somewhere to go so she left without us. I was having the time of my life looking at the shocked look on Kiara's face. Soon we arrived at home and saw Auntie in the kitchen. We all greeted her and she said "hey girls. How was your night out". I sat on a stool and took a grape. Before putting it in my mouth I said "shocking. Right Kiara". I laughed and Auntie said "What's going on". Hailey was laughing and said "oh if only you were there". I high fived her and Kiara said "it's not funny"

"for you. But for us it's hilarious". Kiara got annoyed and said "Mom. Your not gonna believe what happened tonight". Auntie and Hailey sat on a stool too. As for Kiara, she was just standing. "Mom tonight we went to a Chelsea match. As you can see we are dresses too. After the match these two walked to the changing room like it was there house. But that's not the problem here. After we got near the changing room Mason Mount came and hugged Hailey. Can you believe it. Mason Mount". I looked at Auntie and she was listening to it carefully.

On the other hand Hailey was recording the whole thing. Kiara came closer and continued ". After that. Kai freaking Havertz came out of nowhere and hugged Hezial. Later some of his team mates came and asked him why was he hugging her like that and do you know what he said. He said that he can hug his girlfriend where ever and when ever he wants. His girlfriend. Which is Hezial. His team mates where shocked too. And after that Mason Mount said that he is dating Hailey ".

She was breathing heavily when she finished explaining. I decided to annoy her more so I started clapping my hands and said" Bravo. Bravo". She got mad and came closer to my face and said "Shut it". I brought my face closer too and said "or what". Auntie stood up and smacked our foreheads together and said "you two. When will you ever grow up". We heard Hailey say "never. That's not gonna happen". So we both looked at her and said "nah Uh". Hailey was still recording and she said "imma show this side of you to Kai". No no "I stood up and said " no your not".

She stood up as well and said "yes I am. You always show your good side in front of him, your shy side just come out naturally. But your savage and childish side that's amazing. And I have to show this to him". I started running behind her and she started running as well. We heard the doorbell ring and Hailey ran towards the door. She opened the door and we saw Mason. Didn't he had a meeting. She hid behind him and said "ha. Now you'll never catch me". Mason looked confused. I looked at him and said "didn't you have a meeting". He nodded and said "Yeah but it was very short. He just wanted to congratulate us and inform us that there is no practice tomorrow".

I nodded and said" so where is kai". Mason smirked and said "ooh someone is missing him". I glared at him and said "you know what. You two are so alike. No wonder she ended up being your girlfriend". Hailey linked her arm with his and said "tell us something we don't know honey". I rolled my eyes and Mason said "he's outside. He's parking his car". I nodded and started walking outside when Hailey said "haze bring him in. So he can meet Auntie". I nodded and continued. This would be my first time I'm bringing a guy home. You know to meet my family.

I was walking out when I bumped into someone and lost my balance. And immediately two strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was like automatically that my had flew to that person's neck. I looked at the person and saw that it was Kai. He smiled and said "Your always bumping into me aren't you? Not that I'm complaining". I smiled and he helped me stand properly. I hugged him and said "congrats on winning tonight's match. You were so good". He smiled and said "Yeah. And thanks for surprising me. But next time I prefer to not be surprised like that. You might give me a heart attack if you keep doing that".

He let go off me and started acting it out. I playfully punched him and said "drama queen". He pointed a finger at me and said "that would be you. I'll be your drama king". I giggled and said "Come in. Let's meet Auntie. Kiara's reaction after finding out you are my boyfriend was hilarious". He suddenly looked nervous so I held his hands in mine and said "Hey what happened". He sheepishly smiled and said "what if your aunt doesn't like me". I giggled and he said "not helping". I cupped his face and said "Kai. Everything's gonna be fine. She's gonna love you". He suddenly gave me a peck and said "Let's hope". I pouted and he again gave a peck. I crossed my arms over my chest and said "Hey no fair".