Movie night

Hezial's POV

I was in the kitchen with Paula. We were carrying snacks to everyone. I had two large bowls in my hand. While I was walking Kai came up to me and took both bowls and said "let me help you with that". I just smiled at him. Everyone was seated and lights were turned off. I was trying to find a place to sit when Kai came back with a bowl and sat down. I was about to go and sit with Hailey but he pulled me down next to him. He gave me a half of blanket and wrapped the other half around him. The blanket was big enough to cover the both of us.

Mason started a movie which I had no idea that existed. So as for me I was pretty focused on the movie. When the movie reached the middle Kai scooted down and rested his head on my shoulder and whispered "is this your first time watching this?". I nodded and he said "Ok. I'm sleepy". I looked down and he was already looking at me. My face was turned full red after realising how close our faces were. It'd a good thing that it's dark in here. I gathered all my courage and kissed his forehead and said "if your sleepy then sleep. Goodnight". He smiled and whispered "Ehhhhh I wanted that kiss on my lips you know". I pushed him playfully and he chuckled lightly.

He again kept his head on my shoulder and hugged my waist tightly under the blanket and said "I'll sleep when the movie is done. With you". I smiled and said "it's okay if you sleep. Plus I'm fine as long as you here next to me". Damn where did all that courage come from. He smiled and said "hmm okay then good night". With that said he put his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I played with his hair with one of my hands to help him sleep faster. "that's so relaxing". I smiled and continued to watch the movie.

Soon the movie ended and the only people that were awake were I and Mason. He looked at me and said "so I see you two are together now". I awkwardly smiled at him and he said "I know actually. He tells me a lot of things. Yeah he didn't tell me that you two are together but I kind of figured that he would do it tonight. After the whole thing. Listen Haze the girl you saw earlier is his past. You are his present and future". I smiled and he said "he's a really good guy. He would do anything for his loved ones. He is so precious. Please take care of him. I know that me and Kai are not blood related. But he is just like the brother I never had. So just like you and Hailey love each other we both came to love each other. It would kill me to see him hurt. All I'm asking is please treat him with love and take care of him. He was broken when she left but then you came. you were like the light to his life. I know I shouldn't say all these things but, I really do love him as my family".

I smiled at him and said "thank you Mason. I promise I would never let you down". He leaned back on the sofa and said "you can call me Mace. It's fine". I nodded and he said "can you do one more thing for me?". I nodded and he continued "Let's keep your relationship a secret I want to see how long will it take this parlour ladies to figure it out".

They both are so alike. "you know Kai said the exact same thing. Ok we can keep it that way. But I want to know who exactly are these parlour ladies that you speak of". He chuckled and said "you'll know soon". I just decided to go along with that since both of them gave the same answers. Mason looked at Hailey and I said "so Mase, do you like my sister?". He gave a cute shy smile and said "actually yeah. I do. A lot"I gave him a smile and said "well then I hope you two get together soon". He smiled and carried Hailey up stairs.  I was in process of searching my phone when I heard "what happened?". I looked down and saw Kai's one eye open. Shit I woke him up. He reached out to his phone and checked the time and said "it's late. Come on let's go".

He didn't even wait for my response and started to walk with my hand in his. He stopped in front of the guest room and lightly opened the door and we saw Mason and Hailey sleeping. I looked at him and said "looks like the room is occupied". He smiled and said "looks like that way. Let's go". "Where to though ". He just kept walking and said" a place where we can sleep in. I'm barley able to keep my eyes open". He opened the door to another room and laid in the bed. He lightly pulled me by my hand. I laid down next to him. I kept a distance between us. But he didn't seem to like it and pulled me close to him by my waist.

What if someone walks in and sees us. Then Mason and Kai's play to see these so called parlour ladies reaction would go to waste. He seemed to notice my worries and said "don't worry. Since I sleep over at here so often that Mason gave this room to me. So you can say that this is my room. And as far as I know, none of them have the courage to come wake me up before I get my proper sleep". Is he a deep sleeper? "I don't even know what they are scared of. Yeah one time Tammy disturbed my sleep and I did. You know what it doesn't matter. I know what they are scared of. Let's just sleep". With that he drifted off to sleep easily. Since I had work early in the morning I slept as well.

(next morning)

I woke up due to the sunlight hitting my face. I looked over at Kai and he was deep asleep. I slowly got out of bed. I tried to make the least amount of movement. Once I was successfully able to get out of the bed without waking him up I made my way to the curtains and closed it so, the sunlight won't bother him. I check my phone and saw that I had only an hour left to get to work. I closed the door behind me and made my way to the guest room since all my stuff are there. I slowly opened the door so I won't be disturbing Mason and Hailey.

They both were cuddled up and sleeping peacefully. I remembered the talk I had with Mase and hoped that Mason is the one for Hailey. I took my cloths and entered the shower. I did my morning routine and came out wearing this.

I did my hair and wore make up

I did my hair and wore make up. I made sure to keep it minimum. Just a little make up to give me a natural look. To finish up I wore some rings. I don't know why but I really love rings. I grabbed my bag and made my way to Kai's room. I slowly opened the door and saw that he was still asleep. I decided to let him sleep and closed the door. I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was asleep. I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me. Now all I have to do is find a taxi.

Luckily I grabbed one faster than I thought. I checked how much time I had and I had 15 minutes left. It's enough I think. I checked my schedule that was sent by Mia. I had only four patients in the morning and since Chelsea practice starts in afternoon I have to report there by 1 pm. Ok. I'll manage. And I don't get off of work till 9pm. Soon I reached my work place. I paid the driver and got off.

I quickly walked in and reported in. I sat on my office chair and relaxed. My phone's battery is low. I was about keep it one the table when my phone range. I looked at the caller ID and it was Kai. I quickly picked it up and said " good morning. How was your sleep?". I waited for him to reply and he said "good morning to you too. And my sleep was terrible". "why? ". I heard door closing sound form the line and he said" I woke up and you were not there ". I just giggled and said" Kai I had work. I was about to wake you up. But you looked so peaceful while sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you ".

He sighed and said " I'll let it slide this one time. Any way do you have to come to our practice today? "." Yeah". I heard him say "when?". "at 1pm". My office door opened showing a patient so I said "there is a patient I have to go". "Yeah OK but I'll be there to pick you up ok? Be sure to text me when you are done". I smiled and said an okay before ending the call.