Did I mess up?

Hezial's POV

By the time I was done with all my patients I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and said "Come in". The door opened showing Kai and someone who I didn't know. I was confused and he said "he is the patient. I'm just here to pick you up". I smiled and said "Ok. Why don't you wait outside. I'll be done in a few". He walked up to me and leaned closer to my ear and whispered "I can wait here. Now why would I leave my beautiful girlfriend with a creepy dude". With that he plopped down on my chair and I just shook my head at him.

I asked the patient to sit and he did. Kai is not wrong though. This guy kind of gives a creepy vibe. Since his arm was having problems I helped him with some exercises. Once he was done I gave him a list of things and he walked out. I looked at Kai and he was on his phone. I grabbed all my stuff and said "Let's go". He was way too deep in his game and said "Oooooh here it comes. Annnnd whoooo 7 kills". He did a little victory dance and said "you were saying?". I just shook my head at him and pretended to be mad and walked out of my office with my stuff in hand. I want see what he would do to make me forgive him if he ever did a mistake.

He quickly ran behind me and said "Hey hey. Zia. I'm sorry. I was too deep in the game". I just raised an eyebrow at him and walked faster. He kept saying sorry over and over. We reached his car and I didn't even wait till he opened the door for me and just got in. He got in too and held my hand and said "Zia I'm sorry. It-". I cut him off and said "just drive. I don't have much time". I think that was too rude. He pouted and he looked so cute. He is not making this easy for me is he. I decided to look out of the window to avoid this cutie.

He was just being so irresistible. He parked the car and I got out of his car and walked really fast to my office. He kept calling my name but I think I want to do this a little longer. I entered my office and got busy in all the files.

Kai's POV

I messed it up. It haven't been 24 hours to our relationship and she is already mad at me. I was a bit off of my game today. Practice was done and I was just finished showering. I kept looking at my phone to see if she messaged me. But she didn't. Is she still made at me? Was she mad because she said something important and I missed it? Or was it it because I ignored her? Well that only happened because I was way too deep in the game. Or could it be because I started playing games when I said I wanted to be with her while she was treating that creepy guy. Did he do something to her? Argg shit. Shit. Shit.

I grabbed all my stuff and walked to her office. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to apologise. I'll apologize for those three things that I could come up with. I knocked on the door and heard her beautiful voice say come in. I opened the door and she was busy trying to put a file in a shelf which was above her reach. I closed the door behind me. I walked behind her and hugged her from behind.

Hezial's POV

I felt someone hug me from behind. A smell that I would recognise anywhere filled my nose. I'm so sure that it's Kai. I can bet my life on it. He buried his face in my neck and said "Sorry. I'm so so so sooo sorry. Please Zia. I can't take this. Are you made at me because you said something important and I missed it? Or was it it because I ignored you? Well that only happened because I was way too deep in the game. Or was it be because I started playing games when I said I wanted to be with you while you were treating that creepy guy? Did he do something to you?"

A smile made its way to my lips. He cares about me. He cares about me so much. I was about say that I wasn't really mad when he said "Zia please talk to me. Please. It won't ever do it again. please talk to me". He's really upset. Oh no. I quickly turned around and saw that he had lifted his head from my neck and was looking at me. I gave a sorry smile and said "Kai. I wasn't mad at you". He looked shocked and he said "So you are not mad at me? Then why are you ignoring me? Did I do something to make you upset".

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck and it was like automatically he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Kai. I'm not upset. You didn't do anything. I was just pretending to be mad. I wanted to see what you would do to make it up for me. I think I may have gone a wee bit far". He pouted and I said "Honestly speaking it was really hard. You were being so cute that I could barely keep a straight face. You know that was the reason I was looking out of the window".

He looked away and said" meanie". I lightly giggled and he said "do you know it was literally killing me. I thought I messed up. I thought I would lose you". I turned his face towards me using my hand and gave a peck on the lips and said "Sorry sorry. I didn't know it would go that far". He hugged me and said "don't do that again. I can't even go a day having you mad at me". I just giggled and he pulled away a little. He looked at me and said "so. That peck doesn't make it up. I want a kiss". I made a grossed face at him and he chuckled.

He suddenly started tickling me out of no where. "Kai s-stop. Hahaha p-please. I managed to get those words out. He chuckled and said" well that's what you get for making me so Damn worried".

The door suddenly opened and we saw Mason standing there. He quickly shut the door and said "Hey. So here's the thing. The ladies are not even suspecting a thing. You got to give them more. At this rate I don't think that they will figure it out any time soon".

Kai let go off me and said" like ". They both started making plans so I got back to work. They both sat in a corner and was discussing a lot of things. When I was done I took a file with me and said" boys I'm going to hand this to TT. And it was nice working with you. My work here is done". Kai suddenly stood up and said "what your not gonna work here any more?". I nodded my head and said "I was working here only temporarily. I got way too much on my plate already". Kai nodded and they said they would go with me so I took all my stuff and we gave the file to TT and left for home. Well it sure was a long day. And I would be lying if I haven't had fun today. Well it's not everyday that you see Kai Havertz getting worried and being so cute.