Second match

Hezial's POV

It's been days since me and Kai started talking. We kinda know many things about each other now. But we just talk over texts and calls. I still haven't told him about my sister. He's really kind and funny. He taught me the rules of football. So now I'm officially a Chelsea fan. And tonight I'm going to the big Chelsea game. He gave me two tickets. Per my request. I begged him to let me pay him back but, he didn't even let me finish my begging also. So all I have to do is tell Hailey that we are going to a Chelsea match again. I walked to her room and saw Hailey on her phone. I plopped down on the bed next to her and said "Hey sis. Do ya wanna go to another Chelsea match". She kept her phone away and said "Hell yeah". I giggled and said "well than get ready cause I got ourselves tickets".

She snatched them away from me and said "no way. How? When? And since when are you interested in football?". I shrugged she said "I don't care and this is OH MY GOD. YOU GOT OURSELVES FRONT ROW SEATS". I was shocked at her sudden out burst. I stood up and said "are they front row seats?". She nodded her head and said "that means I have to look my best. Maybe Mason will notice me and come running at me after scoring a goal. Or maybe Kai". What Kai?. "sis are you by chance interested in Kai?". She looked at me and said "Yeah who isn't". Oh God. Guess this is goodbye Kai. "But if your question meant romantically then no. Cause if I were interested in him like that than I wouldn't have given you that jersey. He's cute and all. But he's not my type. I kind of picture him with you. I mean he is Hella tall and you are not bad yourself". I didn't know why but I felt relieved that she didn't like him that way.

I noticed that she was thinking about something. She suddenly looked at me and said "Let's get you all dolled up, so Kai will notice you. I totally ship you two. And you. Don't. You. Dare. Drown. My. Ship". I chuckled and said "what if I'm not interested in him?". She smirked and said "who here has dated more people. Or any people". I looked at her questionably and said "you". "exactly so honey your gonna fall for him. And nobody can resist my little sister's beauty. Trust me your single because you never let people in". Yeah right. If only you knew sis. She pushed me out of my room and said "go shower wear your jersey and come back. Or and try wearing shorts. I mean short, shorts". I rolled my eyes at her and walked out of the room.

**************************

We were now standing in front of the Stamford Bridge. Hailey successfully managed to apply make up on my face and managed to black mail me and made me ware very short shorts. Too short to my liking. We saw a lot of fans entering the stadium. While we were walking some boys were eyeing us. Which made me really uncomfortable. I noticed Hailey was uncomfortable too. She may have dated a lot of people but she still is the kind Hailey I know. She grabbed my hand made me walked faster. Soon we arrived to our seats. Much to our luck the same boys were just behind us.

They kept whistling and saying stuff that made us really uncomfortable. We saw the players have came out for warm ups. I noticed Kai was looking at my direction. Since he got me these seats he didn't have to search the whole crowd to find me. I gave him a smile but he didn't return it. Instead he had a scowl on his handsome face. He turned away and continued with his warm ups. I was sad because he didn't even smile at me. Why is he acting like that. When we talked last night he was okay. Soon the match started and the first half ended with the other team scoring and Chelsea behind. But in the second half Chelsea scored two. The match ended with Chelsea winning.

After the match ended we stood up from our seat. But when we stood up one of the boys said "Oooooh. Look at those legs. Hey blondie may I have your number". Hailey pushed me and we walked out of their faster. Soon we were in a less crowded place. Hailey looked really sad and I said "Hey sis what's wrong?". She looked at me and said "Mason didn't even notice me". Aww poor girl. I smiled and patted her head. Suddenly we heard voices. We saw two boys in Chelsea jersey running in our direction. One had a cup in his hand. He was running so fast that he nor Hailey had the chance to doge it. He came and crashed right into her. He spilled what seemed like coffee on Hailey's shirt. Luckily it was cold coffee.

I looked at Hailey since she didn't shout at him. She was rather shocked. I looked at the other figures and there stood Mason Mount and Ben Chillwell. Mason Mount was the one who spilled coffee. No wonder she isn't mad. Mount, your lucky that my sister has a crush on you. Or else you would be dead. He looked at my sister and said "Shit. I'm sorry. Come with me. I'll give you another jersey". My sister just followed him like a robot. She totally forgot about me. So much for a caring sister. I noticed that Chillwell was looking at me. I looked at him and he said "do you want me to show where they are going". I shook my head and said "nah I'm good". He got a phone call so he excused himself to attend it.

While I was waiting I heard someone say "Yo blondie you forgot to give you number". I turned around and saw the boys from before. I tried to leave but they surrounded me. I gave him a look and said "I didn't forget. I just didn't want. Now if you excuse me I have better places I'd rather be". I tried to push through them when one said "now. What's the hurry. Play with us for a while". I was disgusted at them by now. A guy was coming closer and closer. I walked back until my back came I contact with the wall. He was standing right in front of me. He moved his face closer and closer until there were centimetres apart. I imagined myself in a situation like this. But in my imaginations I would kick them and punch them. When it really happens to me, here I am frozen. He looked at my lips and said "would you do the honour of kissing me or should I?".

I was terrified at this point. His hand was on my waist. He pulled me closer to his body. I could smell his perfume. It was so bad and I had the urge to puke. His lips were about to touch mine and I closed my eyes not wanting to except this reality.

Did you guys like it?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you guys in next chapter.

Until then bye, stay safe. 💕