Eyes on you

Hezial's POV

It was a tiring day at work again. And I got this new trainee. His name is Leroy. My work just got doubled due to having to train him. It's not that I don't like it. It's fun. Plus him being my first trainee I want to teach him all I know. I want my first trainee to be successful. I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock. I stopped my work and said "come in".

The door opened revealing Thomas Tuchel. I stood up from my seat and said "oh hello sir. What brings your here?". He smiled at me and said "nothing actually. I haven't properly thanked you yet so I personally came here to thank you for your hard work". He sat down and I followed him. I smiled at him and said "it's okay. It was a pleasure working with you".

He smiled and said "is there anything you want?". I shook my head and said "no sir. You gave me the chance to work for you so I think you already gave me a lot". He smiled and we lost ourselves in a conversation. After a few while he left. Finally my working hours are done. And today I'm flying to Germany with Kai. His family left a few days ago. He said he would have to go to train and he has to stay with his team. He wants me to stay and spend time with his family.

To be honest I'm really nervous about that. He said he will stay with me for two days. I was about go out when I saw Leroy waiting out. I looked at him and he said "miss Hezial I have finished the files that you gave me". I nodded and said "thank you Leroy and haven't I told you that you can call me Hezial. No need to use miss". He nodded and said "sorry it slipped my mind".

I bid him goodbye and walked out as soon as I arrived I saw Kai waiting out. I smiled at him and he said "you ready to go" . I nodded and we both drive to my house. He kept his luggage in the trunk and mine too. I walked up to my room and took a shower. I wore a pair of black jeans and a white tank top. I wore a blue jacket to finish my out fit. Once I was satisfied I did my make up and as always wore my rings.

As I was done I came out and saw Mason and Hailey chatting with Kai. I walked up to them with my bag in hand and said "hey". Hailey looked at me and said "see you soon kay? Take care. Sorry I can't go to the airport with you. Last minute work came up". I smiled and said "it's okay. Take care and eat your meals". She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and she said "I'm gonna miss you". I hummed and she let go.

Mason gave me a smile and said "call me when you get there. Oh and Haze your still a traitor". I gave him a smile and said "I'll call you don't worry. And Mount I couldn't care less about that". He huffed but still gave me a hug. After that we got in the car and drive to the airport.

Once we arrived he took all our luggage out and we both checked in. We walked to a coffee shop in the airport and the place where we were sitting were very less crowded. Kai rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled at his actions. Suddenly my phone rang. I took the phone out of my bag and saw Leroy. I quickly picked up the phone and kept it next to my ear.

Kai's had shot up and he mouthed 'who's Leroy?'. I ignored him and continued talking to him. He wanted to ask some questions about a file. But maybe ignoring Kai wasn't a good choice. Kai kissed my cheeks and let railed down to my neck. My breath was getting uneven. I pushed him off a bit but he grabbed my hand and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

He put his hand on my bare waist and started drawing circles with his fingers. I quickly answered Leroy and cut the phone. I looked at him and he had a look of achievement on his face. My face was red when I said "what was that?". He shrugged and asked again "who was that?". I combed his hair with my fingers and said "it's Leroy. He's my junior at work. He wanted to ask some questions about a file". He hummed in response.

Soon we got in the plan and it took off. I noticed that in the whole rode Kai was irritated. I don't know the reason but I sure something is wrong. I'm just gonna ask him after we land. But I cannot wait until then. His mood is just getting worse by every passing second. I took his hand in mine and said "Amor what's wrong?". He looked away and said "nothing".

I made him look at me with my other hand and said "come on tell me". He signed and said "okay fine. That guy just keeps eyeing you and I don't like it. I don't want others looking at you like that". I smiled at him. He's jealous. I caressed his cheek and said "Amor. Don't worry about people having their eyes on me. Just  know that I only have my eyes on you".

He smiled and said" since when we're you that smooth?". I just shrugged and said "I don't know myself. But seriously I mean what I said". He gave me a peck and said "I know love". I kept my head on his shoulders and slept.

I felt someone shaking me a bit so I opened my eyes and saw Kai. He smiled at me and said "did you sleep well? We have landed". I got up and nodded. He smiled at me and we both got off of the plane. we were waiting for our luggage when two kids came up to Kai and said something in German.

I just looked at them interacting with each other with a smile on my face. Kai gave then an autograph on there shirts. He looked at me and said "love can you take a picture of us for them". I nodded and the kids handed me the phone. I took the picture and the kids thanked me for it.

They ran back to their parents and Kai said "sorry for that". I looked at him and said "sorry for what? That I have to take a picture for them? It's okay. After all they just met someone they idolise". Kai hugged me and said "thank you". We picked our luggage and took a cab.

Soon we arrived at his house. As soon as we arrived his mom engulfed me in a hug. I hugged her back and she said "I'm so glad I get to have you for myself the whole time after Kai leave". I giggled at her and hug Lea. She hugged me back and said "did my brother disturb you?". I shook my head at her and he said "for your information. I never disturb her". Lea and his mom hugged him and I watched them reunite again. I can't wait for my time here to start.

So guys did you like it

How was this chap.

Please tell me your favourite parts.