Coming Home

*New Book! Yay.**

*Nika's P.O.V.*

Sitting in the backseat of the truck playing with my I-pad I was enjoying the ride not knowing my whole life was about to change. My girlfriend/ Daddy Robyn was driving and listening to her music through one ear bud and snacking on popcorn. Today I was in my 'Little space' as I like to use at least one weekend a month to connect with it. I thought Robyn would think it was weird and judge me for it but she was a certified 'Daddy' and had always had a little girlfriend in some capacity. Normally on my 'Little weekend' we'd just stay at our home but this morning she got a call and we needed to go do something and it couldn't wait. After losing another game of CandyCrush I tossed my tablet to the seat with a big sigh. Daddy looked back before turning her head to focus on the road.

"Baby, you know not to toss that tablet around just because you lose."

I cross my arms turning my head looking out the window. There was silence for a while before I felt Daddy's hand on my knee.

"Daddy doesn't like it when you ignore her, Nika."

"I'm sorry Daddy." I say not wanting to get punished.

"Good gyal, we're almost there."

I pop my thumb into my mouth gnawing on my pink acrylic nail. Soon we exited the highway and I snuggled into my fluffy bear that was next to me as we came to a stop. Daddy popped her trunk as someone came over and tossed a bag in the back of it and got into the front seat. I sat up curious as to who in the hell was in our truck. The person removed their hood and a long blonde mane was revealed. Daddy leaned forward and smiled at the woman wiping away a few tears before they both turned to me.

"Nika, Mommy's home."

My eyes almost popped out seeing the face from the frames at home. She still looked the same and was better looking in person.

"Hi Onika, I'm Beyonce. It's good to finally see you in person."

I was stuck. I've known about Beyonce the whole time I've been with Robyn and even had her blessing in being with Robyn while she was away but I never really prepared myself for this moment. Beyonce had been in jail the whole time I've known Robyn. The reason being unknown to me as Robyn would always cry when I would bring it up. Google searches were never clear as to what crime she committed so I was in the dark.

Robyn started the truck and headed back home. I was having a lot of big emotions and was silent as Beyonce and Robyn caught up and held hands and kissed. Jealously was being over washed with sadness. I loved Robyn and wasn't ready to try to find another girlfriend especially one who would deal with my 'Little' time.

Robyn grabbed food before we got home. 

Home in the garage, I undid my seatbelt quietly before gathering my tablet, bear and pink water bottle

Home in the garage, I undid my seatbelt quietly before gathering my tablet, bear and pink water bottle. Robyn got out and Beyonce did the same before opening my door. She gave me a warm smile before looking me over.