Getting to know her: part 2

--

Beyonce's P.O.V.::

At the Mall, it was weird at first but then I got into it especially since my 'tour guide' was showing me all around. Being with Onika was refreshing and I definitely learned a lot about her and she was very bold, animated and had expensive taste. After shopping it was lunch time and I was ready to eat and but she took me to the Apple store to get a new phone. In the store while we were waiting Nicki was looking at a pink case when fifteen young guys came in and went in all different directions. Some were loud and some just talked normally. Three of them quickly surrounded Nicki and four came over to me. The guys started to talk to me but I quickly rebuffed them making my way over to Nicki before the salesman stopped me to give me my new phone and accessories in a bag. I nodded before finally getting to Nicki. She looked upset and was shaking.

"Get off of her!" I growled making everyone look at me.

"Damn Mama, we was just trying to have fun with Shorty." One of the guys said with a sneer.

Two of the men backed up but one didn't right and pulled his hand from up her shirt. I didn't even realized it was there. I wasted no time punching him in the face knocking him out. Nicki looked scared too death and before I could say anything she ran off. I ran behind her and catching her as she left the Mall. I felt horrible and hungry. Nicki fished for her keys and we got to the truck. I took her keys and she got into the back seat lying down. I drove us back to the house and parked. Opening her door, I saw she was a sniffling crying mess. I was scared to touch her but gave her the option by holding out my hand. She flinched and shook her head getting out and slipping past me. She ran inside and I got our stuff and took it inside. Inside, I went to look for Nicki until seeing that she was locked in the guest room. I could hear her crying and I felt so bad.

"Nicki, Can I come in? I promise I won't hurt you."

"I want my Daddy." Nika whined from the other side.

"If you come out, we can call Rob together."

"No!"

'Someone's in their Little space. Okay, let's call Robyn and I need something to eat now before I pass out.' I thought.

I went over to my purse and took out my phone and called Robyn via Facetime. She answered as I was opening a can of Sprite taking half out it down in seconds.

"Hello Honey, How's it going? Thirsty much?"

"Yes and Not that great, Onika got assaulted at the Mall and I handled it but it scared her to see me knock a dirt bag into the next lifetime so she's crying locked away in her room. She wants her 'Daddy'."

"Oh, Little Nika huh? She does that when she gets super upset or scared. Did she get hurt badly?"

"I'm not sure. I just want to hold her and tell her it's okay. Some guy put his hand up her shirt."

"Fuck! Uggh.... I can't get home early today. You're going to have to handle it."

"I'm trying. Think it would make it worse if I pick the lock?"

"She might freak out. Can you take me to the door?"

"Okay."

I grab some pretzels and my soda and walk back to the door my Little Queen was behind. I tapped and placed the phone to the door as Robyn spoke.

"Baby, Daddy wants you to open the door for Mommy. She doesn't want you to be alone and wants to make sure you're okay."