Thickums

Nicki's POV:.

I woke up in the middle of the night surprised to be on the couch laying on top of Robyn while Beyonce was curled up at the other end of the couch asleep. I carefully got up and went to the bathroom before taking a shower. Using the fancy showerhead, I made myself horny. I wrapped my towel around me and went into the bedroom suite. I carefully dried off and oiled up what I could. I put on my robe as Robyn walked in. She smiled at me before going to the bathroom. I sat on the bed watching Tv for a little bit before Robyn came out of the bathroom naked with a hard. I looked away and for some reason expected Bey to come in, but she didn't. Rob got on the bed with me and spoke quietly.

"Nicki, you up for something fun?"

"I guess...but not on the balcony. I'm not falling with you."

"I didn't say that...Why do ya'll think I want to kill ya'll?" Rob said with a laugh.

I laugh and shake my head as she leaned in and kissed me. Rob took it slow and made out with me and used one hand to rub my thigh over to my clit. Rob kissed me all down my body before she spread my legs and put my thighs on her hips. Rob put in just the tip and started to give me a hickie on my neck. I was slowly starting to inch myself closer to her just so it would go in deeper, but Rob pulled back. She grinned against my neck and broke her kiss. She slammed into me and went a deep as she could making my back arch off the bed. I bit my lip as my pussy stretched around her hard. Rob started to move and I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. I loved it when we kissed the whole time. Rob found a rhythm and we made out while she fucked me. My body shook as I had an orgasm. Rob broke our kiss and sat up. She looked at our wetness and pushed my thighs up to my chest. Rob stroked slowly watching herself disappear and reappear. I was watching Rob in the mirror above the bed and it was turning me on more. She started to rub my clit and I felt myself squirt and I pressed my thighs together. Rob smiled and kept going making me squirt again and again. After the third time I was whining that Rob would move on but she was getting off on making me do it.

"Rob..." I whine.

"What?" Rob said with a slick grin.

"Come on...the bed's wet."

"I see, but that pussy's wetter." Rob teased. "My little squirt bottle."

"OOoo...I hate you, so mean!" I reply shaking in pleasure.

I shook my head as I did it again and again each time cursing Rob out even though it felt better more and more.

"You're so mean." I whine.

"But you like it." Rob teased.

"I do but you're going to dehydrate me."

"Don't worry, I'm sure Bey will let you have some cookies and milk when I'm done."

"You're a cocky bitch." I groan feeling an orgasm begin to roll through me and liquid shooting from my center.

"Well I do have my cock in my bitch." Rob smirked. "But if you want me to stop we can besides, I'm in the mood to stretch something else out."

"No....the plug is one thing but...it's uncomfortable."

"Yeah but then after 4 minutes you be like throwing that ass back with no issues but it is late. I guess I'll just fall asleep in the pussy."

"Go head Rob." I laugh as she just collapsed on me. "You're heavy."

"You're the thickest person in this hotel room. Thickums."

"Mmm...you always call me that."

"Because it's true." Rob said before smiling and giving me all her inches.

I gasp at the sudden fill up and Rob laughed quietly as I squirted on again.

"What number is that?"

"A devil number, you must not want me to walk no time soon!"

"I'll carry you around if it means you'll keep squirting for me."

"You're so mean, my wrist is broke and my finger and you're teasing me. Meany."

Rob gripped my ass and started lying into my pussy. I was getting all the inches and no break. I started to get loud and couldn't help it. Rob was driving my body crazy. When she finally busted her long held nut I was soaked all over and my pussy was sore. I could hardly move but she managed to get us in the shower and changed. Rob changed the sheets and I collapsed on the bed. Bey surprised me by walking in and joining me. I felt bad that Rob and I fucked the room down and spoke quietly.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Beyonce asked turning to me with a furrowed brow.

"I...I..."

"Nicki, look at me, it's not a bad thing. We're in a polygamist relationship, we have sex with each other. Don't be ashamed about it. I told you, I'm not mad that you and Rob have a relationship, same with me and you."

I nod as Robyn came in and got into bed with us. She yawned and kissed me and Bey on the lips before pulling a pillow over her face so she could sleep. Bey laughed and spoke quietly.

"Good night you two. You have a busy day tomorrow Nicki, Lauren called about a wedding emergency and asked you to come over to the bridal shop in the morning. Robyn and I decided to do breakfast with her and Katorah before so I can get to know them more before Rob's and I appointment with the fire marshal."

"That's fine, knowing Lauren it was something to do with making a decision on a dress."

"Well, hopefully you can help. Good night, Nicki, I love you."

"I love you too Beyonce."

Beyonce cuddled into me and we fell asleep.

--

excuse all errors!!

thoughts/comments??

--