Slow Dance

Beyonce's P.o.v.::

After I was sure Nika was sleep I moved away from her and sat up getting Robyn's attention.

"Robyn, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to make your time down worse. I felt so bad that you had to find out this way."

"I feel bad for Onika, she's been dealing with this since I've been gone. What made her stay?"

"Us, she wanted us both to be happy. Onika loves you and me even if she doesn't verbalize it."

"I love her too Robyn. I made it through my bid with peace of mind knowing my wife was in good hands and getting love and attention and to hear my family was shunning them is disappointing and fucked up! I'm not feeling that shit. I don't understand and I would like to get to the bottom of it. I'm calling a little get together tomorrow and I'm getting everyone together. Kelly and Michelle definitely had my Nika fucked up and I'm dealing with them personally in front of everyone. Disrespecting my Baby wasn't the move. I just hope Nicki isn't too upset over us not saying anything. I was just in legit shock."

"I would have cursed them out but I didn't want to make it worse for you."

"No, it's fine. I got everyone's asses tomorrow."

"Well, I'm tired and need to sleep before I get up for work." Robyn yawned.

"That's fine. I need to send out some emails and make arrangements."

I reply leaning over and kissing Robyn and then Onika. I left the room and sat in Robyn's office planning. A few hours later I went back to the bedroom to rejoin Robyn and Nicki but only saw Robyn. I saw a post-it note on the night stand that simply said, 'Sleeping in my room, Good night.' I felt bad Nicki thought I was taking her from her bedroom but I didn't want to make it worse right now. After brushing my teeth and putting my hair up I got into bed and curled up with Robyn and went to sleep. 

Nicki's P.o.v.:

The next morning, I got up before Robyn and Beyonce to make sure I had time to get dressed and out of the house before they got up. I took a hot shower and changed into black bra and panties and black low cut top and black tennis style skirt. I slipped on my black Vans and pulled my hair back into low bun. I did my makeup before going down to the kitchen. I set the coffee maker for Robyn and quickly made her egg sandwich and one for Beyonce before popping them both in the microwave. I grabbed my purse and left out, hitting the driveway as the master bedroom lights popped on. I wasn't in the mood to go to the Mall and definitely didn't want to see my Mom yet so I went to get breakfast for myself and get my nails done. After that, I decided to see my best friend Lauren who was working at her office today. I walked into the gorgeous building downtown and gave my ID to the clerk who gave me a pass to go up to Lauren's office. In Lauren's office, she was sitting in a pile of pictures for her magazine. She stood smiling before it dropped and she locked the office door.

"What happened?"

"Beyonce's home from jail. Came back two days ago."

"Oh...What happened?"

"Nothing, she really likes me and Robyn's relationship and seems to like me. She knew about me being a 'Little' and is trying to find her groove with me but its been sort of a dumpster fire."

"How so? And what happened to you chest?"

"Some asshole assaulted me in the Mall the other day and scratched me. It was really scary." I reply hugging Lauren.

"I bet! I wish I was there, I would have beat his ass!"

"I know. Beyonce apologized but then later Kelly and Michelle came over."