Rules

Robyn's POV:.

Sitting at the table reviewing the rules we had drawn up for our Baby I was nervous. She could reject them all or decide to not be in her Little space altogether. Beyonce soon came down with Nika who was little this morning. She sat on Bey's lap and gave me a tired smile.

"Okay, before breakfast, these are the rules we decided for you Nika. Ready?"

"Okay." Nika said quietly as she snuggled Bey.

"Rule 1, No hiding in the house unless we're playing hide and seek.

Rule 2, No locked doors. If your going potty just close the door and we won't interrupt you.

Rule 3, You have to tell us when things happen, when they happen. Any weird texts, any weird calls, anyone threatening you, we need to know.

Rule 4, You have to eat at least 2 meals a day, food not just drinks.

Rule 5, Let us know when you leave the house.

Rule 6, No temper tantrums, use your words.

Rule 7, No touching yourself, come get me or Mommy, to help you with that need.

Rule 8, No manipulating Mommy vs Daddy, we are a team.

Rule 9, No naughty words unless it's in the bedroom.

Rule 10, No cursing unless it's the bedroom.

"Now, does that sound fair to you?"

"Yes Daddy." Nika said quietly.

"Good, now rewards. Good behavior gets, new stuffies, new art stuff, special day out with Mommy or Daddy, something special in the bedroom, and extra desserts. Now, all of this information will be posted on the fridge so you can see it okay?"

"Okay." Nika said quickly.

"Now, that's out of the way. What are we doing today?" I ask sitting.

"Breakfast first and we'll go from there." Bey said hugging Nika.

After a quiet clean breakfast since Nika decided to drink her mother's milk instead of eating we got dressed. Beyonce filled me in on the plan and I was excited. It had been a while since we went out to Disneyland but going with Nika in her Little form would be a whole new adventure. I got dressed in the shirt Bey ordered me and shorts before I put on my socks and my red Chuck Taylors. It was warm today than normal due to a little heat wave and I was excited to break out some shorts. I did my hair up and went downstairs to get some extra water to put in my truck. I also grabbed some grapes for the ride.

Soon Bey came down with Nika who looked so freaking cute in her matching outfit. She even had a matching pacifier she was quietly sucking on. She looked worried seeing me but I held my hand out to help in the backseat. I put her seatbelt on for her and gently pulled her pacifier out to just give her a quick peck on the lips before putting it back. She relaxed and we hugged and felt better.

I closed her door and jumped in the front seat to drive. Bey smiled at us as I pulled off and headed to Disney. There, Bey showed our pass and I noticed it wasn't as busy as it normally is but realized that the crowd was different. I was surprised to see Daddies, Mommies and Littles everywhere. Nika gripped my hand tighter as she sucked her pacifier under a black face mask. She liked her face mask as she could have her pacifier with no worries.

"So surprise! I organized with some Little groups to rent out the place for the day so we can all be ourselves and comfortable."

"That's cool. What do you think Nika?" I ask looking down at her.

Nika looked nervous and nodded as I got slapped on my ass. I turned and saw Solange, Mel, and Jhene behind me. All dressed in matching t-shirts and tights.

"Hey forehead! Clocking in for your Imax screen shift?" Mel teased.

"Whatever, go twerk your flat ass for a tea cup ride Hoe." I reply sticking up my middle finger.

Solange hugged me and Beyonce before hugging Nika. Jhene instantly started pointing at what she wanted to do and broke out her well used map.

We started off and went on a few rides but after the first Nika didn't want to ride anymore so Mel stayed back with her stuffing her face with every food stop we passed. Four hours past and we had just finished lunch or everyone else finished lunch and Nika had half an orange and some lemonade. I tried to get her eat something else but she refused staying her stomach still hurt from the one ride she rode. Leaving the restaurant, we went over to a gift shop. Jhene drug Solange over to the space stuff and Mel wandered to the purse section to get a new backpack. Bey had her arm around Nika softly whispering in her ear.

Tired of feeling like something was off with her I pulled her and Bey into a dressing room and closed the door. I took Nika's mask off and pulled our her pacifier.

"Something is wrong Nika, you've been out of it since we walked through the gate. What's the matter?"

Nika's lip trembled and she looked at the floor twisting her fingers. I put my hands over hers and held them still. Beyonce rubbed her back to relax her but she stayed silent.

I sigh and we walked out the closet and heard someone singing. Thinking it was Jhene at first, I walked over but it became clear it wasn't. I walked around the corner and saw a cute Little surrounded by a few people and guy that had a shirt matching hers. I heard Beyonce gasp before turning Nika straight around to the door. I followed and caught up with the group. I wanted to ask Beyonce who that was but she mouthed 'Later' and smiled.

After a few more rides, dinner, and the fireworks show, I was beat and ready for a shower and to go lie down. Beyonce wanted to grab a take home treat so she went with Mel and them and Nika and I started off to the truck. I saw a nice spot for a picture and stopped and put up my phone. I pulled my baby to me and gave her a big kiss and took the picture. I took a few more and let Nika see.

"Look at Daddy and her Baby. So cute."

"Go...home?"

"Do you want too?"

"Yes."

"Nika, did you not want to come here? You've been so detached from everything today."

"...Bad memories." Nika said quietly.

"Of Disney Land?"

"Old Daddy..."

"Got it! Let's go Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Hopefully Nicki will tell me and Beyonce what happened soon."

I got Nika to the truck and she immediately laid down in the backseat. I blasted the air to cool the truck down as everyone else came over to the truck. We said goodbye and headed off for home. After we all showered, Beyonce wanted to do some yoga to stretch her back and I just wanted to lay in bed and rest. My Baby felt the same and curled up on top of me I rubbed her low back and butt. I thought she'd go to sleep, but she stayed up and just watched the TV with me.

"Can we talk Rob?"

"Sure Nicki."

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments?

--