Through the Woods 1

A few days later (Friday) it was finally the weekend. It was an important weekend since it was my Baby's 'Littleversary'. A celebration of when she had her first 'Little time' with Robyn. I was excited since now that her hormones calmed down and she was back in her headspace as of last night. This morning, I got up early and made sure the balloons I blew up didn't deflate and put them down in her playroom along with the new stuffie I brought her. I left the house to grab our breakfast that I ordered special, fancy French toast with fruits and the new pacifier I ordered was waiting at the UPS for pickup since they acted like they couldn't find the front door. Finally home, I could hear Rob getting our Baby ready and hurried up to put breakfast out and open her new pacifier and get it cleaned off. I was making the virgin mimosas for me and Rob and a sippy cup of juice for my Baby when they came down. My Baby hugged me and Rob pecked my cheek.

"This looks great my Queen!"

"Thank you, Happy Littleversary my Baby!"

My Baby smiled before hugging me tighter. We all sat and soon ate before we took Nika to see her surprise. She was excited and thanked us in a cute voice before running around in the balloon strings for thirty minutes. She soon stopped when Robyn grabbed her and tickled her until she peed herself. Cue tears and Rob apologizing while we got her, and the floor cleaned. Thankfully she rolled to the wood before it happened. The doorbell rang and Rob went to grab it and I got Nika into a pink sundress and pull-up with white cotton shorts on underneath. She was still weepy under her pacifier as we went downstairs. Downstairs, Rob came in from the garage and came over and hugged Nika and sat on the couch with her while I grabbed the lunch boxes, I made last night. We were surprising our Baby with a trip to the cabin we just got, and I was so excited. It was in the mountains but still near things, so I looked forward to flashlight tag in the dark, swimming the natural waters, and playing in the big tree house that was on the property.

I got all the water and extra cooler of snacks in the truck while Rob rocked Nika in her lap and talked with her quietly. I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable and put on a black tank top and gray trackpants and sneakers. I pulled my hair up and grabbed all our things, phones, chargers, and tablets and out it all in the truck. I was so happy Rob traded her truck in for the new fully Ford Expedition because it was bigger and nicer. I put the cooler in the middle of the back captain seats and put a pillow on top and one of the extra blankets since I knew that Nika would probably want to sit in my lap at some point and I wanted her legs to be comfortable.

Robyn soon came out with Nika who was holding her new pink dinosaur stuffie. I helped Nika into the truck on her side and helped Rob close up before we both came out. I got in the back and Robyn got in the truck and I plugged her phone in and popped in her ear piece before making sure her snacks were set up before pulling off. Thirty minutes into our drive, Nika took off her seat belt and got into my lap and snuggled me. I pulled her fuzzy throw over us and she replaced her pacifier with my nipple. Nika comforted herself for the duration of the two-hour ride and I crossed fingers I wouldn't get too full later from the constant stimulation of her mouth and hand rubbing the idle nipple. 

In the cabin, I took Nika to the bathroom before helping Rob bring all our stuff in. I was pleased to see that they got our grocery order in and had it all away. Rob went to the bathroom and Nika came over and I showed her around before giving her a snack. She had all of two bites before Rob came in and she sat on Rob's lap snuggling into her. Rob and Nika soon fell asleep and I enjoyed a soak in the natural water hot spring that was in the back. Getting out, I used the outdoor shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I came back in and pulled out the meat for Rob to make on the grill when she woke up and I made some potato salad and put it to the side. I slipped on a pair of underwear and a big t-shirt as Nika came up to me. She was completely naked and I made myself look away.