Love on a 1000

Nicki's POV:

After resting and relaxing for a week at the cabin, we were back home. My ankle was better even though I still couldn't do a lot of walking without making it sore or swell. Being back on my medication made me feel better but I was still adjusting so I was drained half the time. So, while Bey and Rob were at the shop, I was at home resting or sleeping. This morning. I was reorganizing the cabinets when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see Michelle. I was shocked. I didn't think she knew where we lived. Against my better judgement I cracked the door and locked the screen door so we could talk through that.

            "What do you want?"

            "My best friend back."

            "Then go talk to her, the fuck?"

            "I will but I need to talk to you first since you're the reason we're on the outs. Look, I don't like you and don't think you're the best influence on my friends but I miss Beyonce and we've be friends since we were kids."

            "Beyonce, is her own woman, if she wants you in her space she'd have you there."

I close the door and lock it shaking my head. Kelly and Michelle were no friends to Beyonce with the way they left her wife out on her own because of our budding friendship turn relationship.

I finished in the kitchen as I got a text from Beyonce.

-Be ready at 6, I'm taking you out tonight.

I smile at my phone and the idea of a date with Beyonce. Truly, we hadn't really had a real one when I was 'Big' Nicki, so this was going to be interesting.

I put on dinner for Rob of some brown stewed chicken, wild rice, cabbage, and cornbread before cleaning up and going out to get my hair done and a new outfit. I got my nail color changed and pussy waxed before going home. At home, I took my second pill for the day and tasted the food I had left in the slow cooker and instapot before adjusting the heats and going upstairs. Upstairs, I took a shower and changed into my new outfit. I went back downstairs and returned Lauren's texts before the door opened and Robyn came in. She sniffed the air and moaned as Mel popped in behind her.

            "Move forehead, you all in my way. Hi Nic!"

            "Hey Mel." I reply with a grin as we hugged.

            "It smells so good in here Wifey! You made my favorites." Rob said taking the lids of the steaming hot pots.

            "Nic, be cooking down! You better appreciate her Forehead, anyone would be happy to have Nicki as a wife because no shade, Beyonce can't cook."

            "She can cook!" Rob said turning with a mouth full of rice.

            "Cold stuff but didn't Beyonce almost set the kitchen on fire like 4 times and then she almost killed us with the undercooked salmon and then..."

            "I get it Bitch! Bey isn't top chef but she tries and she's a good sous chef."

            "Yeah...stand up for your wife Baby, I know that's right. Thank God Yonce pretty." Mel giggled.

Rob rolled her eyes play punching Mel in her side. Mel slapped Rob on the ass before speaking.

            "Okay, I see you're getting cheeks back there. Yonce be hitting that from the back?"

I burst out laughing and Rob put her middle finger up.

            "Hell Nah Bitch!"

            "You such a nigga, what if they want to strap you down? You don't want to let Nic or Bey hit that G-spot? Nicki, you'd do it wouldn't you?"