Consistency is Key

Beyonce's POV:

I sat to the kitchen bar and Solo shook her head at me and spoke.

"Mom told me what happened, you should have stabbed that bitch Bey. I know you have that knife behind the counter."

"I was trying not to take it there because I was curious about why she and Kelly didn't support our decisions."

"Beyonce, they both told and showed you that when you came home. Rob didn't have the heart to tell you what happened, but they weren't there for her, or you like they could have been. I get they have their own shit but getting together once a month with Rob or even a text message could have kept that relationship together." Solange said rubbing my back.

"Not even that, didn't they bully and torture Nicki? In her Little space and out of it? Fuck them sluts! You need to get that restraining order on them again and cut your losses before someone else cut their losses on you." My Mom said swinging a wooden spoon in my face.

"Who? Nicki? Why would she do that?" I ask quickly.

"Bey, you have to know how traumatizing that is to see Michelle and Kelly and then the fact that they want to get back in your life is probably making it worse. She said, 'she always messes things up'. I know she blames herself for causing the rift in the friendship. So, think about it, if you guys make up, and they still treat her like shit and turn you against her, then she loses you.

"I would never turn against my Baby. I love her Solo!"

"We know that, and I believe she knows that, but she needs the reassurance Bey. Not to mention, Michelle nor Kelly needs to be around her. That baby has a few permanent marks on her damn body from that beating!" My Mom said slapping the counter with her spoon.

"I know, I always put something on them hoping they'll fade soon. She still has nightmares about that."

"Bey, it's not your fault. But I think you have to adjust your thought process when it comes to Nicki. She isn't Rob so she's not thinking analytical all the time. Her thoughts and actions are more emotional based so Michelle coming in and trying to make up with you not once but twice probably put her in a bad frame of mind."

"I know, I have a sensitive Baby she spent most of the day on the floor behind the counter sad that I couldn't give her my attention."

"She didn't go to Rob's side?" My Mom asked.

"She did for a while but Rob had to run out so she sat with me but then sat under the counter upset that I couldn't get away for our nursing time and lunch."

"Beyonce, that's not good. She needed your attention and I get it; you were at work and busy." Solange said putting her hand on my knee. "You must make a schedule and put both of you on it when she's in her Little space. I do it with Jhene, it helps because she isn't let down when I can't give her my attention. Let me grab some paper." Solange dashed off to the home office.

"Bey, I'm glad you found something you really love to do with the flower shop, but you have to remember that you have a 'Little' and her needs come first when you're taking on her caregiver role. You wanted her to be comfortable being Little more and she really enjoys it and I know you do too. But a lot has happened, and you and Rob really need to take control of what's going on around you two. Michelle and Kelly, Kehlani, and Sean all need to dealt with because I'm sure you wouldn't her to get hurt again right?"

"Of course not!"

"Good, act like it. Dead that situation with Michelle and Kelly and get a restraining order and tell Nicki if they come back to call the police. Keep up with the detective that's looking for Kehlani, I don't like that she's just out there."