We love Nika

Beyonce's POV:

It had been a week and Nika was feeling much better. She was quiet but wasn't so depressed any more or needing the pull ups we gave her to help with the night wetting but she like wearing them just in case so we didn't take them away.

. Robyn needed to go do some tax forms with her lawyer so it was Mommy and Nika time and after a fun morning together and lunch, we were picking up groceries from the grocery store. Sitting and waiting for them to bring the groceries, my Baby climbed into my lap and cuddled into me. I rake my nails down her spine and she shifted her weight in my lap. I knew my Baby had been horny the last days but Robyn and I didn't want to act on it until we felt she was fully comfortable and stable with her meds.

She looked at me with those pretty almond eyes and I kissed her lips lightly before sticking her pacifier in her mouth.

"When we go home, we'll lay down together okay?"

Nika nodded and I felt her hand slide into my jacket grabbing my breast. She held it as the groceries were wheeled over. They put them in the trunk and I tipped them and told Nika to get in her seat so we could go home. She slowly slid off and sat next to me. Riding home, I rubbed my her thigh and promised that once I got the cold stuff up, I'd tend to her needs. At home, she helped me bring stuff in and I got all the cold stuff up with her cute help before we went upstairs. In the bedroom, I undressed her and myself before laying her on the bed. I took her pacifier and put it on the dresser and kissed her lips. Nika kissed back and I put her arm over her head. I started to suckle on her bottom lip and our lower lips made contact. I started to roll my hips an grind my clit into hers earning a soft moan in my mouth from her. I pushed her legs apart and started to rub harder coating our pussies with my juices. I slid down and put her left nipple in my mouth and slid my fingers inside of her. Her back arched off the bed for a moment before squeezing my hand with her thighs.

"Relax that body Baby, I know it's been awhile. Mommy wants to make you feel good."

Nika relaxed her thighs a little bit and I started to stroke inside her pussy with my fingers rubbing her g-spot and clit. My hand was soaked and I was trailing kisses over her breast. My baby was so sexy with her big, luscious breasts cute little flat stomach. I kissed down to her pubic bone before moving my fingers and licking her hardened clit. I licked and sucked on her clit and found myself trapped in her thighs. They were so soft and warm on my head so I didn't moved them. She going to drown me in her pussy and I was going to let her.

My mouth flooded with her juices and I kept going under she did again and again. She was coming down from an orgasm when I heard Rob come in. She smelled like some good weed and I knew she had to have been home for a while. I felt the bed dip before I heard Rob kiss Nika. I looked up and saw Rob had wrapped her hand around her throat. I got up and Rob put her hand down and in Nika's pussy and started pumping her fingers hard and fast to make her squirt. I took a moment and brushed my teeth and came back to Nika's juices shooting out of her. Robyn let her go and quickly pulled her clothes off and pulled Nika to the end of the bed. She slid into Nika's pussy and started fucking her hard and fast. I knew Robyn had been wanting to fuck Nika again and she was going full stop. I joined Nika on the bed and kissed her while rubbing her clit. Nika moaned for us and had a hard time staying still as we worked on her body. Rob pulled out and shoot her load all over Nika's pussy. She pulled away and I licked up Rob's sweet nut from my Baby's swollen pussy. The visual turned Rob on so much that she shoved her dick in my mouth after I got the drop and started to face fuck me. Nika's taste on her dick was so sweet.

Robyn pulled away after a few moments and told me to get the strap. I went into the closet and got the strap as Robyn lubed up and slipped into Nika's tight ass. Rob was a little gentler and didn't try to fuck my Baby up too bad but I knew me sliding into her pussy might. Rob was thrusting into my Baby on her side and I got in front of her and slid into her pussy. We gave our Baby a chance to adjust to us being in both holes before Rob and I moved inside of her in tandem. Rob pulled Nika's head back so she was able to kiss her and kissed her too.

It was a huge turn on to feel Nika's tongue and Rob's. I broke our kiss and started to give Nika a hickie as Rob spoke.

"Such a good girl, we love it when you take both of us. You love it too don't you?"

Nika moaned out Yes and increased her grip on my side.

Rob and I fucked Nika for hours. We all had this pent up energy and it needed to be worked out. I thought Nika would have tapped out but she didn't. She loved it and even asked us to go faster when she was on the verge of orgasms. Soon, I ditched my strap and tribbed on her clit while Rob ate us both out.

Finally after being spent, my Baby was catching her breath on me while Rob showered so she could make us dinner. Nika latched onto me and I closed my eyes. I missed this so much.

--

Excuse all errors!

Thoughts./Comments?

Ya'll want more sex scenes?

--