Le Feu

Beyonce's P.o.v.:.

"The fuck!" I said to no one shocked at what I was looking at.

Flames were pouring out of her mini fridge and was threatening to catch the curtains. I quickly screamed for Nicki to get up while grabbing a blanket to attempt to smoother the fire. Nicki got up and saw the fire and screamed jumping off the bed and falling to the floor. The snap I heard made me turn my attention away from the fire the still wasn't out and was getting worse. Smoke was filling the room at a fast pace, and I remembered the fire extinguisher in the 'playroom'. I ran out of the room and grabbed it and ran back. Now the rug had caught fire and the curtains. Nicki had managed to stand and was in the corner holding her pink unicorn squishmellow and her arm frozen in fear. I pulled the pin on the fire extinguisher and started to spray from the ground up putting out the fire. I grabbed Nicki's cell phone from the bed and called 911 as I sprayed the room back down and the inside of the fridge just in case. The fire department came quickly and luckily, I had a chance to pull on t-shirt and sweatpants before they came. I told them what happened, and they started an investigation and I pulled Nicki downstairs where the paramedic was so he could look her over. They asked Nicki questions and she was super slow to respond or just stayed quiet. I felt so bad, she was in a state of shock. The paramedic knew and stopped asking non-important question and just tried to make out if she was hurt. Sadly, my baby had hurt herself. She couldn't stand to move her left wrist or have it touched. I ran up to grab us all a change of clothes and some little essentials and grabbed me and Nicki's Nike's. Nicki was in tears as the paramedic gave her some oxygen to help her stop coughing. Cue ride to the hospital and a fast track through the emergency room. At this point I called Robyn and filled her in and she suggested we stay at a hotel for a few days. Technically, we needed to leave anyway because the fire department wanted to check out the electrical in the house. I asked Robyn to pick something in the middle of downtown so Nicki and I could get breakfast and lunch easier, and I could take her on little outings to make her feel better. Robyn soon texted me the reservation information. Nicki was discharged with a pink cast on her broken wrist and splint on her pink finger. I was surprised she had actually broke both but remembering how she dived to the floor I understood. She held her squishmellow tightly as we walked outside. I pulled her fuzzy blanket from the duffle I had and wrapped it around her as we waited for the Uber. It came and took us downtown to the hotel. It was lovely inside and I was glad Robyn picked it because it was by 4 of our favorite food spots and the park and aquarium. After checking in and going up to our suite. I closed the door and exhaled. Being in a new space made me feel better and I hope it made my Baby feel too. I noticed she walked around checking out everything before sitting on the couch. I sat next to her and she buried her face into my chest and began sobbing. I did my best to calm her down and she did before telling me that she didn't understand what happened and that she had been in similar situation when her Dad set their house on fire when she was child. After calming down a little I was able to get her to have some water, but she ultimately latched on to comfort herself. She was back in her little space, and I was glad to do whatever I could to make her feel better. She fell asleep again as Robyn came in. She came over and hugged me brushing her eyes of tears. We shared a kiss and I told her everything as we ordered some dinner. The stress of the day had me starving. We got thai food and made sure to get soup for Nika. Robyn and I took a shower together before we changed into the clothes I brought. Nika was still sleep when the food came giving Robyn and I a chance to eat and have a conversation I had been putting off. 

            "Rob, we need to talk about Kehlani."

"What about that monster?" Rob said lowly putting noodles on her plate.

"I think she's...hurting our Baby?"

"Nika? How?"

"I'm not sure but something isn't right, and I think Kehlani is involved."

"Or Jay or Kelly?"

"God....I didn't even put them in my line up."

"Regarding the waters, they were sent to her from the water company with through some fake name. The mini fridge too."

"Interesting...I was wondering how she got it and we didn't notice."

"I know."

I sigh and Rob touched my leg as we both looked at Nika on the couch.

"Once this is over, I want us to plan our ceremony. I want my girls happy, and I want us to get started on our dream home."

"Dream home?" I reply with a smile.

"Yup, I didn't forget what we were talking about before you got locked down. I want that more than ever."

"Me too!" I reply with a squeal.

Robyn smiled and shushed me but I had already woken up my Baby. She got up and walked over to us sitting on Rob's lap. Robyn hugged her and quietly asked her about her day and her injuries before Nicki had some of the soup we got her. Soon we were all laid out on the huge California king bed watching Frozen 2. Nika was curled into Rob who was rubbing her back while I was running my fingers through Nika's hair. I loved my Baby's hair; it was her third best feature. Face was top tier, body was A1, and her beautiful hair was third.

Nika sat up and held her wrist rubbing her cast. Rob and I sat up and Rob spoke.

"Are you hurting Baby?"

"Achy." Nika said in a small voice.

"I have something!" I reply getting up and going to my 'Mom' bag I grabbed when we left.

I took out some liquid Tylenol and a red Blow-pop and bribed my Baby to take her medication with it. She took her medication but refused the candy. She stuffed it in the pocket of her unicorn and laid back down with us. Nika was falling asleep again sucking her pacifier that she pulled up from her unicorn's pocket. Rob looked like she was ready to sleep too so I carefully got up and went to have some more food. I was cleaning up when Rob came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"How are you horny?"

"Always for you Wifey, why don't you come out to the balcony and let me bend you over the railing?"

"You are not killing me." I laugh.

"Fine, can I have that pussy while your on all fours with my hand wrapped around your hair while your ass bounces in the moonlight?"

I instantly cross my legs to try to slow the gush that wanted to pour out of me. Robyn smiled and pulled me over to the plush carpet undressing us along the way. Robyn buried her face into my pussy and I had to cover my mouth was moaning loud. Robyn got me good and ready before stroking. All the noise in the suite was my ass clapping and pussy sloshing was a vibe. I smelled a familiar smell and realized Robyn had lit a blunt with some sweet weed in it. She and I passed it back and fourth until it was gone and we were good and high. Robyn was about to destroy me and I was going to let her. After an hour I was on my back after we had countless orgasms between us. Robyn smiled and helped me up to cleaned up so we could rejoin our baby. In bed, Nika was lightly shaking from the temperature dip in the room. We covered her and cuddled her together so she could warm up. She soon did and Robyn went to sleep. Nika woke up a little and pulled my tank top down and latched herself before going back to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments??

--